w16 politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Probably, but how will relations between BANG!? and Plight develop? If they war, who will win? If Plight wins, how will the world react? If BANG!? wins, what then? Will C2 and HRV combine to take on the new threat, or will the alliances hold firm for a long enough time that they end the world in a few merges?

Confusing, eh :lol:?

woaahh.!! you speak of the future too fast.. just mind the present for now :lol

DeletedUser

Not too confusing,no :icon_neutral:

It would be a long hard war,but I think plight would just edge it,sorry BANG!?:icon_wink:

First PLIGHT must take out their pet Knights of ni! and widen the front...

Its been said a few times now, they are the same tribe.

DeletedUser

You mean plight are a FAMILY tribe? Wow!!:lol:

they aren't:icon_neutral:;well not that I know of :icon_wink:

Jimmy,I'm in Ad Inf .but your tiring me with this.cut the crap

:icon_cry: PWWIIIITYYYYYY PWWWEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

He wouldn't know. He's in H2O, not Plight. It's either for Plight or for global political consensus to determine what kind of tribe they are. I think both are currently saying that they are not a family tribe.

MichielK

Having an academy tribe does not make it a family, IF that's what Ni is.

As for the guy from a family that used to have 20+ branches calling someone else a family:

*ring*ring*

"Hello."
"Hi, who is this?"
"It's pot. Is this kettle?"
"Yes..."
"You're black!"

*click*

DeletedUser

Having an academy tribe does not make it a family, IF that's what Ni is.

As for the guy from a family that used to have 20+ branches calling someone else a family:

*ring*ring*

"Hello."
"Hi, who is this?"
"It's pot. Is this kettle?"
"Yes..."
"You're black!"

*click*

I never called them a family tribe, I ASKED if they were a family tribe. Didn't you see the "?" at the end ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You said, "Wow!!" at the end. Your statement connotes that you were using a rhetorical question and sarcasm for humor.

Really, you're so ignorant sometimes. Do you try to be?

MichielK

Jimmy, can you please stop posting the same huge image over and over in every thread when it has no relevance to the topic or even to the post you're replying to? That's a clear rules violation, and I'd hate to see you banned yet again.

DeletedUser

You said, "Wow!!" at the end. Your statement connotes that you were using a rhetorical question and sarcasm for humor.

Really, you're so ignorant sometimes. Do you try to be?

the 'wow' was sarcasm. Did you forget to pack your detector when you ran away from the fight?

DeletedUser

I just said you used sarcasm, jimmy.

I didn't forget to pack it when I flew away from your idiocy. If anyone ran from the fight, it was you. I was hardly even getting attacked for some reason. Unlike you, who got rimmed and quit.

DeletedUser

Well i heard they where the same tribe but like others say dont mean there family could mean they close allies.

(seen it posted on the forums) but yes that is for plight or ni leaders to confirm

DeletedUser

I just said you used sarcasm, jimmy.

I didn't forget to pack it when I flew away from your idiocy. If anyone ran from the fight, it was you. I was hardly even getting attacked for some reason. Unlike you, who got rimmed and quit.

You're deluded. My quitting had nothing to do with that war or any other war. I was actually having god fun fighting a tribe that you ran off to for protection. My decision to quit was due to personal issues (There are people in Ad inf who can verify that) and I never intended coming back but circumstances change. I certainly don't need to rely upon a woman running my account for me. (Although she's probably doing a helluva lot better than you ever did) :lol:

jakeeboy

You're deluded. My quitting had nothing to do with that war or any other war. I was actually having god fun fighting a tribe that you ran off to for protection. My decision to quit was due to personal issues (There are people in Ad inf who can verify that) and I never intended coming back but circumstances change. I certainly don't need to rely upon a woman running my account for me. (Although she's probably doing a helluva lot better than you ever did) :lol:

Oh your stupider than you look? Its pretty hard to get to number 1 in ODA and keep it isn't it?

DeletedUser

Oh your stupider than you look? Its pretty hard to get to number 1 in ODA and keep it isn't it?

Not when you have the #2 tribe behind you it isn't. As for being stupid, wasn't it you who believed my play was taken from a REAL conversation? now THAT'S stupidity little boy.

jakeeboy

Not when you have the #2 tribe behind you it isn't. As for being stupid, wasn't it you who believed my play was taken from a REAL conversation? now THAT'S stupidity little boy.

Haha, I said your play was stupid, that it was a poor attempt at PnP and was just... well not funny. Do you think the tribe gets his ODA for him? No of course it doesn't. Your an idiot, deal with it

DeletedUser

Haha, I said your play was stupid, that it was a poor attempt at PnP and was just... well not funny. Do you think the tribe gets his ODA for him? No of course it doesn't. Your an idiot, deal with it

Well it had YOU believing that I was attempting to have people believe it was taken from a conversation. Tell you what, if I'm such an idiot then lets go play an intelligent game, chess. If I win you leave TW for good never to return. Let's see what you can do when you have to use your brain (google it if you don't know what it is).

DeletedUser

Well it had YOU believing that I was attempting to have people believe it was taken from a conversation. Tell you what, if I'm such an idiot then lets go play an intelligent game, chess. If I win you leave TW for good never to return. Let's see what you can do when you have to use your brain (google it if you don't know what it is).

I find it amusing that forum posts often devolve from a discussion of topics to a discussion of the participants in the discussion and then to the insulting of those participants. In the course of intellectual discussion and debate, if one has to resort to an ad hominem, then the discussion is lost. For starters, an ad hominem is a logical fallacy. For an example of an ad hominem:

Person A believes that tribe T should commit to Action X.
Person A is Condition C.
Therefore tribe T should not commit to Action X.

In the case of s33ujimmy, generally he rebuts comments and assertions with the claim that the speaker is a) stupid, b) on welfare, or c) unable to read. Even if any of these claims were true, the speaker's assertion would not automatically be invalidated. It is a logical fallacy to assume so. While the discussion of ad hominem is somewhat off-topic, I think that it is something that people should try to avoid if they are actually interested in discussion.

Back to the topic of World 16 politics, I am interested in knowing how Ad Inf feels about Plight's declaration on thanx.

DeletedUser

I find it amusing that forum posts often devolve from a discussion of topics to a discussion of the participants in the discussion and then to the insulting of those participants. In the course of intellectual discussion and debate, if one has to resort to an ad hominem, then the discussion is lost. For starters, an ad hominem is a logical fallacy. For an example of an ad hominem:

Person A is Condition C.

In the case of s33ujimmy, generally he rebuts comments and assertions with the claim that the speaker is a) stupid, b) on welfare, or c) unable to read. Even if any of these claims were true, the speaker's assertion would not automatically be invalidated. It is a logical fallacy to assume so. While the discussion of ad hominem is somewhat off-topic, I think that it is something that people should try to avoid if they are actually interested in discussion.

Back to the topic of World 16 politics, I am interested in knowing how Ad Inf feels about Plight's declaration on thanx.
I would like to tell you how Ad Inf feels, but really I am not sure.
I had been believing that plight declared kind of on Ad Inf but thought it was only for the villages that were in k29 in there territory.
But I am hearing that some here are saying that declaration was to go byond those villages now? I am not sure what to think to honest with you.

DeletedUser

Person A is Condition C.

I find it interesting how you make a post here and refer to my 'insults' upon others while failing to acknowledge that others post here throwing insults at me willy nilly. Also the 'welfare' comment is laughable because I've never suggested that anyone is on welfare. (the charity case I was referring to was that jakeeboy was gifted an account by bang!? after he was sent to the rim) then goes off telling everyone how great he is at the game with an account which he never even built. Lastly, my ability to read isn't in question, quite the contrary. If you're going to make comments on what I write then please at least make an effort to understand the post before attacking it. Is that too much to ask? ON TOPIC, so far plight haven't declared on Ad inf so it'd be better asking those they HAVE declared upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.