W16 Tribe

DeletedUser20028

On behalf of close friend Jugson, many of you will know. He has asked me to post this for him.

W16 is Speed 1 perfect for many to play on, as they can work it around there life. I would like to know whether you would like to join him there in a tribe known as RETARD, short for The Retard's Of W16..if anyone is interested in joining please PM me so I can let him know. Then in-game please mail him to join.

Thanks, Zeusian

-Cheesecake-

On behalf of close friend Jugson, many of you will know. He has asked me to post this for him.

W16 is Speed 1 perfect for many to play on, as they can work it around there life. I would like to know whether you would like to join him there in a tribe known as RETARD, short for The Retard's Of W16..if anyone is interested in joining please PM me so I can let him know. Then in-game please mail him to join.

Thanks, Zeusian

1- it is speed .75
2- wrong forum
3- Jugson? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I were on his recruitment list for w15 (before we were informed of the settings), so does that mean I am still on?

DeletedUser20028

Yeah I know wrong forum. Its his mate from football advertsing for him. :icon_biggrin: Speed is 0.75 sorry. Wrong section but more reaction and this according to him is seeing if anyone wants to join. I guess Zarzael that you are. He'll invite you there.

DeletedUser

Well, I'm not sure if I wants to join, he didn't want to answer the last PM I sent, and I think I might just find a local tribe.

DeletedUser20028

Again he is blocked he apolagises deeply. Come on Zarazael. I made an account for him for this.

DeletedUser20028

Oritey. Well I'll say sorry for him. He is joining this and wants to make a great tribe with all of you. So please join. I'll get him to make you a baron...if you're interested.

DeletedUser

If he would make me baron for something as little as that, I'll say no. Goodbye, I'll find a local tribe.

DeletedUser20028

A duke? I can talk to him on that...he will say yes I'm betting simply because he'll now be guilty.

DeletedUser

A duke? I can talk to him on that...he will say yes I'm betting simply because he'll now be guilty.

Hey if you're giving out Duke powers so easily I'll take them. :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser20028

He says on the last text recieved heis trying to get (_T_) from W11 to make a tribe he was formerly in to join. So they may be here soon. So he does'nt think he may make one unless he gets people wanting to join.

-Cheesecake-

I can make the tribe rank "nonexistent" if I get duke powers. :)

DeletedUser29454

Well, next time your friend should do this himself, baron and duke powers a valuable, and he should know that, it's rather dangerous to just hand them out on the left and right.

but if you do, give them to me.

i have some secs to disband it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser20028

He's not handing them out. Its me. I'm n00bish at points. :icon_redface: