w16 united!

DeletedUser78416

So fellers and fellettes, me was tinking

This is probably a stupid idea, as I have alot of them, but what if-all tribal differences aside- we have a mass clean up of w16.

We work as one unit and rid the world of the scragglers. The tribeless players who hang around with 1 or2 vills here and there. The players who do absolutely nothing, aside from making a home K 99.9% controlled.

This could range from taking vills worth taking, to catting down the ones not.

Who knows, maybe we can get a few of these left behinders to quit?

Just a thought, would give everyone something extra to do.

DeletedUser

lol, brilliant idea :icon_razz:

i would but im too busy being inactive and nobling 116 point barbs though

DeletedUser78416

I understand, being inactive is a full time gig.

:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

i doubt theres enough people left in w16 to bother taking those players that are just there doing nothing

DeletedUser

Its soemthing that must be done.... lets say everyone should do housekeeping once in a while.

DeletedUser

I don't know...it doesn't sound like a bad idea, but I am pretty busy with a war right now.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I don't know...it doesn't sound like a bad idea, but I am pretty busy with a war right now.:icon_rolleyes:

*lists LSHRV as one of the tribes on the clean-up list*

There you go Sethra. We all good on this now? :icon_wink:

Kreamer

This could range from taking vills worth taking, to catting down the ones not.

Who knows, maybe we can get a few of these left behinders to quit?

If they have been around this long with such few points i doubt catting their 1 or 2 villages down will really change their mind about logging on twice a month :p

DeletedUser54400

They even tried doing this in the past. They had one minor hiccup though. The guys they attacked were also in Plight :lol:

In Plight philosophy that is really not to be considered a hiccup ;)

DeletedUser

You dug up a month-old thread just to say this? Grow some thicker skin please. Jurasu was clearly just poking fun at Gammy.

It bothers you that I posted a little late? And I need to grow thicker skin? :lol: