W17 Milestones

DeletedUser

Now you can edit it.

Opponents defeated (Tribes) as attacker.

STORM - 107.137

DeletedUser

No Mercy (the original) was a Force to be reckoned with. You have mistaken this for Apothesis. Everyone of the 12 /15 members were and / or still are some of the best players around in W5.

You need to look back in the early days just before FANG folded and when -=NM=- started. Not after the merger with another tribe that weakened the spirit. I would put the 10 best players of -=NM=- up against any 10 from any other single tribe in W5 and guarantee a win for the men with No Mercy. There are one or two good players from other tribes but I have not met 10 from one tribe and one tribe only who would of troubled them.

But hey nearly good research. Shame you missed the early days.

For the record here are a few of the players I speak of (and yes I am in there somewhere)

Grapler
Norvis
Lugger
Hotlikewasabi
Leeli
TRHorten
Bagohanme11
Khrayn
Archblade
Superwei

Mostly we left due to outside Real Life issues but I tell you those 10 could take on anyone in there heyday and often did. Only when Apothesis was formed did things go downhill.

However if you all want to find out how good keep an eye on my stats

you forgot mosca and bass!

AND the milestone for w 17 is it now makes me wanna play it... and I am late... quote Mosca: "the story of my life: always late"

DeletedUser

I dont see the reason why OD defense isnt taken into account.

Ok, probably 10k is easy to reach for a turtle or someone that depends too much on his tribe... but do you really think that a turtle or a lousy player would be able to survive till he gets 10 mil defense? :icon_twisted:

I am only saying this, because i was once in a tribe, where a guy - desu (with a lil bit of support) was able to resist around 6 or 7 months against a whole tribe and even win some important battles, ending in top places either in defense and offense.

One would be able to claim that he only reached that far because of the support, however that wasnt interely true, because all within the tribe were fighting and in need of defense / attack troops :)

Too bad that at that time, there wasnt the tribe OD.

Either way, i think defense milestone is an important one as well. Everybody can reach to the lower grounds... but only the top ones would be able to endure so many attacks and reach the higher marks

Best Wishes
Latinnus

DeletedUser

Bonus village 602|633 223
Sangio88s village 602|632 2.245

Guess Sangio88 is the 1st to two villages.

DeletedUser

Villages
2 villages: Sangio88
10 villages:
50 villages:
100 villages:

=3

DeletedUser

How about adding the first three players to get there paladin weapon ?

DeletedUser

How about adding the first three players to get there paladin weapon ?

Hmm.. That would be sweet but no-one has REAL proof that that person did it besides a screenshot which could be photo shopped or edited.

DeletedUser

STORM rolled up the first personal OD milestones:

10kodmilestonetu9.jpg

DeletedUser

the 1st 3 pally weapons would be more likely the 1st 3 OD players i guess

Dirty BluE

and yes,the noob sangio has nobled another village.yes,you guessed it,another 300 pointer...he really must have no troops!

Ashmodai

Congratulations to Sangio for being the first player to 10K, he really can pointwhore like a pro :icon_razz: