W17 Milestones

DeletedUser

Most tribes destroyed in a month? I know who'd win and all :icon_razz:

Again, after two years of this game, I don't see that as something that can be easily recorded or easily defined? What does "destroy" mean? Considering tribes will go from a couple thousand points to several million points, it isn't something easy to record.

Uwthree

Again, after two years of this game, I don't see that as something that can be easily recorded or easily defined? What does "destroy" mean? Considering tribes will go from a couple thousand points to several million points, it isn't something easy to record.

never mind, just a stupid idea :p

DeletedUser31368

That was broken by some of the mass-recruiters in the first 15 minutes of the world... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Catapults suck.

Catapults do have a place, but they're distinctly a niche item. If you're planning on using them, you need to have them planned out, and have a specific role for them.

DeletedUser

indeed. Catapults are handy in this version also, because if you catapult your neighbours into restarting, you won't have a load of crap villages left, as they'll grow up themselves as barbarians.

DeletedUser

I've never been a fan of catapults...but seeing what they did in W13 is going to make me build them immediately :)

Catapult Strategy FTW!

DeletedUser

I think there should be a milestone for avg points per player of the tribe too like :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lets see whos the first with 1k OD.
Oh baby im 1st in OD rankings.

TubGirlsFather

I've never been a fan of catapults...but seeing what they did in W13 is going to make me build them immediately :)

Catapult Strategy FTW!

You mean being part of Team Canada has taught you that the catapult fetish is by far the sexiest thing in the world? :icon_razz: