W17 Milestones

DeletedUser

STORM is marching towards the OD milestone is style:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Mine come from W5 and they are something I am very proud of.

No Mercy will be shown if you disrespect my -= =-

You have been warned :icon_wink:

But I had -==- in this world first. Therefore, I win. Don't make meh cry again.:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Those mile stones are ages away but they are targets to make. LOL

DeletedUser24361

I wouldn't call them that far off. The first ones will be hit in mid April while the biggest ones will take only 4 months to hit.

DeletedUser

No Mercy? lol. you got hammered so badly by so many tribes that you changed your name 3 times in an attempt to escape it. at the moment I believe ~TSE~ (NoMrcy's latest Tag) are being hammered by the youngest family tribe in the top 20...

DeletedUser

No Mercy? lol. you got hammered so badly by so many tribes that you changed your name 3 times in an attempt to escape it. at the moment I believe ~TSE~ (NoMrcy's latest Tag) are being hammered by the youngest family tribe in the top 20...

No Mercy (the original) was a Force to be reckoned with. You have mistaken this for Apothesis. Everyone of the 12 /15 members were and / or still are some of the best players around in W5.

You need to look back in the early days just before FANG folded and when -=NM=- started. Not after the merger with another tribe that weakened the spirit. I would put the 10 best players of -=NM=- up against any 10 from any other single tribe in W5 and guarantee a win for the men with No Mercy. There are one or two good players from other tribes but I have not met 10 from one tribe and one tribe only who would of troubled them.

But hey nearly good research. Shame you missed the early days.

For the record here are a few of the players I speak of (and yes I am in there somewhere)

Grapler
Norvis
Lugger
Hotlikewasabi
Leeli
TRHorten
Bagohanme11
Khrayn
Archblade
Superwei

Mostly we left due to outside Real Life issues but I tell you those 10 could take on anyone in there heyday and often did. Only when Apothesis was formed did things go downhill.

However if you all want to find out how good keep an eye on my stats

Dirty BluE

Zb

No Mercy (the original) was a Force to be reckoned with. You have mistaken this for Apothesis. Everyone of the 12 /15 members were and / or still are some of the best players around in W5.

You need to look back in the early days just before FANG folded and when -=NM=- started. Not after the merger with another tribe that weakened the spirit. I would put the 10 best players of -=NM=- up against any 10 from any other single tribe in W5 and guarantee a win for the men with No Mercy. There are one or two good players from other tribes but I have not met 10 from one tribe and one tribe only who would of troubled them.

But hey nearly good research. Shame you missed the early days.

For the record here are a few of the players I speak of (and yes I am in there somewhere)

Grapler
Norvis
Lugger
Hotlikewasabi
Leeli
TRHorten
Bagohanme11
Khrayn
Archblade
Superwei

Mostly we left due to outside Real Life issues but I tell you those 10 could take on anyone in there heyday and often did. Only when Apothesis was formed did things go downhill.

However if you all want to find out how good keep an eye on my stats

Here:
LordC
King BenX
Nyxx
seven.dj
jzhen071
Zbyzsko
The punisher83
archblade
B A D
xNashSolox

I am sure those members would kick those guys you mentioned up there...NOTE:that is from PKs alone,there are more good members in there and in the hole LFKD.

DeletedUser

Hey LFKD is not a tribe it is more a lets not tread on to many toes.

Archblade was in No Mercy as I pointed out

King BenX I agree would fit in and so would probably Nyxx

The trouble is some of the names you have there are not the orignal players. One of the others I would of loved to of worked with in more detail was

IFEELYOU for example but alas he was banned for being too agressive :icon_wink: shame that.

sevendj was taught by some of the names we have mentioned so does not qualify.

DeletedUser

seeing as archblade is now in PKs, i could ask him myself, but we've strayed very far off the point, this is a milestones thread, not an argument over who was the best tribe...

Looks Like An Alias

STORM reached the 100k tribal OD rankings (if no1 else had said already)