W17 Milestones

DeletedUser33413

YEs , but it's nice to see( from teim to time ) how individual tribes are progresing

yeah i do like those maps actually.....would it be top 20 or just top 10 though?

Because it tells a lot about a family when you see the individual tribes.

DeletedUser

if couple of players more agree i can remove fams to show it :)
on dominance map every tribe that has more then 5 mil on one k will be listed
on other maps , top 15 will show :)

DeletedUser

That's a great idea. Think you can have both family and non-family map posted over here throughout?

DeletedUser

i can't make two maps ( non family and family map ) in same day ...

DeletedUser

I was just thinking of an idea for a new map and it is a most conquered map where it shows which top 20 tribes have lost the most villas in the last 24 hours and where they were. That would be a helpful informitave map.

DeletedUser

I was just thinking of an idea for a new map and it is a most conquered map where it shows which top 20 tribes have lost the most villas in the last 24 hours and where they were. That would be a helpful informitave map.

yes it would!

DeletedUser

hate to put you guys out but I dont have the time to make it but if selle wants to make that she can even though I know she is pretty busy too.

DeletedUser

Our old map maker had that map but ever since he left we havent had that map...

DeletedUser

Now who is DAT??

I think it would be a great map...show how much [ba] is nobling emp and how many inactives 13th have nobled :icon_razz: