W17 Milestones

DeletedUser

Now who is DAT??

I think it would be a great map...show how much [ba] is nobling emp and how many inactives 13th have nobled :icon_razz:

If you are talking about the name of the guy I believe his name was Tangoalpha.
He was doing the same thing nick is doing but I for get the reason he packed up his maps and left.

DeletedUser

If you are talking about the name of the guy I believe his name was Tangoalpha.
He was doing the same thing nick is doing but I for get the reason he packed up his maps and left.

something happened in game and he got a ban or something, he threw a hissy fit and packed up

DeletedUser

something happened in game and he got a ban or something, he threw a hissy fit and packed up

umm , not exactly ..
he wasn't banned but mods punished his tribe for something and he felt it wasn't fer , and most of the comunity agreed with him . after unsuccesfull petition or something , he deleted his account and removed his maps ...

DeletedUser

umm , not exactly ..
he wasn't banned but mods punished his tribe for something and he felt it wasn't fer , and most of the comunity agreed with him . after unsuccesfull petition or something , he deleted his account and removed his maps ...

Oh okay, i knew it was something to do with mods and stuff but I wasn't sure

DeletedUser

ZOMG! That's quite an achievement! Congrats void!

Just one question: Where the heck did you find 200 million troops to kill?

DeletedUser

Self nukes. Its well known that void has never attacked an enemy village.

netjakdim

If you want sir I know an entire list of offensive villages in K92 that you could attack and gain alot of ODA for yourself.

Message me ingame and either myself or my coplayer will forward the reports to you.

DeletedUser

If you want sir I know an entire list of offensive villages in K92 that you could attack and gain alot of ODA for yourself.

Message me ingame and either myself or my coplayer will forward the reports to you.

Dim what did I tell you? Be nice to the little Wisdom guys... If we kill all their troops the sitters wont make anymore and wheres the fun in that :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

its probably more along the lines of 30-50 mil troops considering that killing 1 spear gives you 4 oda :)

But nice achievement and congrats void ;)

DeletedUser

I'll keep that in mind, perhaps I'll move down there sometime :lol: