W17 Tribe

DeletedUser31368

I am currently selectively recruiting for a "premade" tribe in World 17. Details about the tribe's name and specific joining time are not yet being released to the public, too prevent anyone from purposely stealing the name or other such negative possibilities.

If you are interested, please PM me a brief paragraph about why you would be a good addition to the tribe. Please include experience as a reference.

Everyone is invited to contact me about an invitation, but keep in mind this is going to be a very selective process. I am looking for committed players who plan on being very active and will be making this world their primary world.

This tribe will not be family tribe and will not be accepting any diplomatic offers until the world is clearly defined and it is appropriate to choose a few strategic allies. It will not be a mass-recruited tribe, and it will be strict against inactive players and players not abiding to rules, both TW rules and tribe rules.

If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, please contact me.

- Praetorium

Note: I personally have experience founding and leader a top-ranked tribe, while at the same time being a top-ranked player, and if experienced leadership is a selling point, I will give you these details if you submit a proper application and are interested.