W18 Awards

DeletedUser

Feed you more ODD? So now all you want is ODD? Come on AA.. true warriors get ODA too. You know that :p

DeletedUser

Is my ODA bad suddenly ?

Real players like to fight, NOT lame around...

Yes Andrew will provide u PLENTY of new targets in near future, never doubt that.

DeletedUser

you dont know much people outside w18 at liest than :3

on tribal wars yeah its mainly w18 people that i know. on the outer world I do have a lot of friends, but we don't skype. we have other means of IM and chatting and other terminologies and acronyms I guess :icon_biggrin:
Though I usually prefer to use full words :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

on tribal wars yeah its mainly w18 people that i know. on the outer world I do have a lot of friends, but we don't skype. we have other means of IM and chatting and other terminologies and acronyms I guess :icon_biggrin:
Though I usually prefer to use full words :icon_confused:

well then, you for sure have not visited the land that is offtopica, they would eat your soul :3

DeletedUser53573

Most Disliked Player(s):
jaideep - ever since he squirmed his way out of being rimmed!

LL yeah because his 3 million points and 300 odd villages just scream "i just escaped being rimmed"

Worst Forum Personality:
swordnuke with keee a close second.

We're a team, what can i say :).

Most Underestimated player:
Me! Forever in the shadow of my more famous colleagues. But I kina like it that way ;-)

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL you're like that dorky side-kick friend all the cool kids have in the movies

lol sumone got owned

DeletedUser

Thank you all for the best P&P nomination. Thank you. I miss you all. Message me if you want further contact information.