W18 Countdown

DeletedUser

I may be misunderstanding your post. Are you saying you think I'm happy, or they (Apoc) are?

Personally I think it's sad how quickly some people have gone from the stance of "never turning on their friends and allies", to doing exactly that, and I think it sort of leaves a blemish on this world's closing. I don't think every W18 player is like this....just those who have demonstrated themselves to be.

Whether others, (myself included), agree with a family + an ally being permitted to end a world is neither here nor there now because it's happening. That said, it's disappointing in a way to see that at least for some people, these bonds spanning 2 years were so easy to break.

Yes, I would have liked to see all four tribes split and battle it out, or even the Apoc family have one last war with BA, so that it was narrowed down to at least a single tribe name.

@ those who said they'd never turn on their friends/tribemates- Are your nukes and nobles sitting in your villages now in protest, or was it just talk?

They are, Apoc (Happy, I mean).

And yeah... The world was fun while it lasted. Now it's just Apoc... :icon_rolleyes:

But don't worry... Wolfy will eventually come and say that everyone
is wrong and he's right. Since he still plays w18, and that
Apoc is winning, and we lost. :icon_rolleyes:

Oh yes.

Btw, Alluria. MM wasn't like Apoc...
The forums were epic, truly epic.
At one point, I would go for a couple hours... And the spam (whatever you wanna
call it) forum had 3-4 pages more per topic. Might seem stupid and a waste of time
to some... But it was so much fun.

Haha, Bells. The MUD FIGHTS! God. I remember how one day I went from
winning, to being raped and killed like 15 times.

BTW. I'll join the new world whenever it comes out...
Doesn't matter if it's weeks or months. o; If anyone wants
ta join. o;

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was just reading through "The beginning of the end of world 18" thread. Interestingly, I saw more posts where people were saying how they'd never attack one of their own, were loyal to their brothers and sisters in arms to the end, etc, etc, etc, than I could really be bothered to quote.

My, my, how quickly things change..... fair weather friends/family/tribemates, don't you think?

Hell, at least on our world we've always been up front about it. We were always going to fight until one tribe was left standing... now perhaps w18 will too...

It IS the way a world should end, though this has taken a rather ugly turn.

Well, there had always been posturing about getting things down to 1 tribe --- such as forming a tribe of the Top 100, and if necessary wiping out the rest (who were all small fry and would fall quickly... like taking low morale barbs but without Zain whining about it). But, you know, we all believed in that all-for-one-and-one-for-all belief, let bygones be bygones, and finish the world.

For example, Jules almost got us (well, Apoc) into a lovely war with BA by publicly insulting GalaxyZero. And, of course, had a HUGE hissy when Andrew Done disciplined her by demoting her from Baron to Regular Player. She decided to boot Andy from the Apoc chat. ;) But, one word from Zain... "we're almost done, just hold it together, blah blah blah" and things are fine.

Which is why this final turn IS so sour... we all get to the finish line, about to pop the corks, bury the hatchets, talk smack to the W7 people and W12 people about how fast we turned the world completely blue. I can't say I did it all myself --- I certainly didn't, but I did my share. The folks of Apoc and BA did theirs as well. But, down to the final village of that accomplishment, and, well, poor sports that Apoc leadership is, we have one "final" war. Vs me. But of course, it isn't vs me. It's vs Apoc-N, except those who have no real loyalty and will happily jump ship to avoid a fight. So of course, might not actually be the "final" war. We'll see come Dec 8 whether Apoc declared on BA.

My guess: because really only Merritt Olsen has done anything against me, they attack BA stating BA hasn't carried their weight. Then of course they target Merritt Olsen, as he's the one they really hate. Sucks to be him. ;)

Oh, and from Zain, who told me that his involvement and lack of stopping this had NOTHING to do with him reaching 25MM points:

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
1 Zain-BA-I Apoc 25.000.636 2539 9847

Congrats on 25MM big guy! Hope it was worth it!

DeletedUser

I was just reading through "The beginning of the end of world 18" thread. Interestingly, I saw more posts where people were saying how they'd never attack one of their own, were loyal to their brothers and sisters in arms to the end, etc, etc, etc, than I could really be bothered to quote.

My, my, how quickly things change..... fair weather friends/family/tribemates, don't you think?

Hell, at least on our world we've always been up front about it. We were always going to fight until one tribe was left standing... now perhaps w18 will too...

It IS the way a world should end, though this has taken a rather ugly turn.

Attacking and nobling your own tribe from an enemy account, claim stealing from others around you and then stacking against them when they already had nobles on the way is not loyal. These reasons and a few others is why we decided it was not worth erik seeing the end of the world.

Erik brought this upon himself. He has only himself to blame for this. He has no sense of what being a team player is all about. While we were at war numerous times Erik was too busy trying to recruit them instead of attacking them. This goes back to the days before Apoc was formed.

All his crying in the forum is his way of getting the rest of the Apoc haters and trolls to side with him.

DeletedUser

:icon_cry::icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry::icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry:

This is all I see from you Soco. Come back to reality and understand that even your closest allies in this game agreed to attack you for your total lack of respect for the rest of Apoc.

DeletedUser

And he's done all this in the couple weeks since everyone and their sister was talking about how Apoc was one big happy family that would never attack each other? Doesn't seem possible since you don't appear to have any enemies left. So how far back did you have to dig for a reason to do this, and if he'd done such horrible things, why wasn't it addressed when it happened?

I'm not trying to 'hate'. I'm honestly confused as to how so many from Apoc could be saying one thing so recently, only to turn around and do the opposite, and so close to world's end. Whatever issues may have come up in the past should have been dealt with then, or if this is the time for sorting out grudges.... how many more 'wars' might start up before the world closes?

DeletedUser

wolfhunt.... This is so incredibly childish on apoc's part that I just really dont know what to say. you accuse Soco of showing no respect after what we have seen on here in the last couple of days? whatever makes your tutu fly up princess...

You could have ended your game with class and I was willing to just let that happen. But I guess that was just beyond APOC's abilities. I held out hope that you would go with grace but it seems that the trust was misplaced. I'm embarrassed for you ... really I am... and to think Bella was giving me the gears about going soft in my old age... Well I'm over it and now I'm going to ride you like a two doller hooker on .25 cent draft night...lol

DeletedUser

And he's done all this in the couple weeks since everyone and their sister was talking about how Apoc was one big happy family that would never attack each other? Doesn't seem possible since you don't appear to have any enemies left. So how far back did you have to dig for a reason to do this, and if he'd done such horrible things, why wasn't it addressed when it happened?

I'm not trying to 'hate'. I'm honestly confused as to how so many from Apoc could be saying one thing so recently, only to turn around and do the opposite, and so close to world's end. Whatever issues may have come up in the past should have been dealt with then, or if this is the time for sorting out grudges.... how many more 'wars' might start up before the world closes?

They used him as long as they could to accomplish their goals, meanwhile plotting behind his back all the while. Placing knives in the backs of "friends" is wolfhunt's specialty. As to Apoc saying one thing and doing another, bahahahahaha. If only you knew the history of this world.

-signed Zurtle, former Apoc founder/duke turned on by Apoc.

DeletedUser

-signed Zurtle, former Apoc founder/duke and turned on Apoc because I changed my mind after 2 years of agreeing with them before disagreeing with them.

Fixed...flip flop...flip flop...flip flop

DeletedUser

Soco has always been a loyal player to Apoc - Apoc leaders knew this and used it to their advantage. Everything that Soco used to do was known by all in the Apoc duke chat. Not only did they know, they also encouraged his behaviour. If you look at the excerpt from the Duke Chat that Soco posted in the other thread, you will see just how disgustingly devious and what low lifes they all are.

Yes, he used to take claims but those claims were ours and TF's. He had an account in PX which he used to stack some villages but again that was against TF.

There is no happy family in this alliance. The UA was formed for convenience from the very beginning. As for the treachery, it all started with the backstabbing of DS (if my memory serves me correctly) and it didn't stop there. Apoc leaders convinced Akitar to disband Legion and join their tribe. Every NAP that they have broken has been through underhanded means.

Just to give you a little insight, the following is a list of Dukes FROM HIS OWN ALLIANCE that Wolfhunt has stabbed (there are many more players and so-called friends that could be added here). This is only since I got to know him too, lol:

1. Eldredge and Foxbite
2. Rattlesnake and cal-
3. Zurtle
4. Socolofi

Socolofi has done things that I did not agree with but he always admitted it. As for the rest, they like to hide behind not only their proxies but also their web of lies and hoardes of members.

DeletedUser

Fixed...flip flop...flip flop...flip flop

Was an ally of apoc up until the moment apoc attacked me. Maybe check your memory, there seem to be a lot of holes there, or maybe your memories got knocked out from all the lies filling up your head.

DeletedUser

They are, Apoc (Happy, I mean).

And yeah... The world was fun while it lasted. Now it's just Apoc... :icon_rolleyes:

But don't worry... Wolfy will eventually come and say that everyone
is wrong and he's right. Since he still plays w18, and that
Apoc is winning, and we lost. :icon_rolleyes:

Oh yes.

Btw, Alluria. MM wasn't like Apoc...
The forums were epic, truly epic.
At one point, I would go for a couple hours... And the spam (whatever you wanna
call it) forum had 3-4 pages more per topic. Might seem stupid and a waste of time
to some... But it was so much fun.

Haha, Bells. The MUD FIGHTS! God. I remember how one day I went from
winning, to being raped and killed like 15 times.

BTW. I'll join the new world whenever it comes out...
Doesn't matter if it's weeks or months. o; If anyone wants
ta join. o;

omg those forums were what had most of us logged on for so long! I used to be in stitches reading some of our fights. My fav wrestle was when jmc got upset that she got stabbed by the spear or hockey stick like it was real. I think she was my meatshield in that one, hahahahaha.

In -MM- we were a very close group of friends, including our leadership team. We fought and had fun together and always had each other's backs. That's why losing some of our core members hurt so much - friends like that can't just be recruited.

DeletedUser

wolfhunt.... This is so incredibly childish on apoc's part that I just really dont know what to say. you accuse Soco of showing no respect after what we have seen on here in the last couple of days? whatever makes your tutu fly up princess...

You could have ended your game with class and I was willing to just let that happen. But I guess that was just beyond APOC's abilities. I held out hope that you would go with grace but it seems that the trust was misplaced. I'm embarrassed for you ... really I am... and to think Bella was giving me the gears about going soft in my old age... Well I'm over it and now I'm going to ride you like a two doller hooker on .25 cent draft night...lol

I get a good laugh out all all of you who come back and try to make it out as me who decided that Apoc was going to remove a cancer. Come back to forums of a game you lost/deleted/quit/whatever you want to call it and call witness to the few people who do read the forums.

Call me what you want, say what you want, because I care less. I get a good laugh out of killing a few minutes a day reading the Apoc haters attempts to make a case for those who have brought it upon themselves.

In the end it is just a game. You have to know how to play the game and Soco had no idea his treachery and antics would cost him. Now he knows and you also know.

To address Charlie Brown's teacher.

Eld and Fox...I backed taking them out. Eld tried to ruin the UA then joined MM...of course we were going to take him out and even Zurtle agreed to it. So by using the criteria listed in this thread Zurtle stabbed them in the back.

Snake and Cal-...Cal launched on Soco then created their own tribe and started to recruit the enemy against an agreement we had. They then declared war on Apoc and subsequently deleted. Did I agree on a plan to take out Erik? Yes I did. Did I agree on a plan to take out Snake and Cal? Yes I did. As a leader you have to take a look at the situation as it arises and prepare for the worst case scenario. Did I do that? Yes I did. I sided with Soco on this situation because Snake and Cal decided to recruit the enemy against our agreement so why should I honor any agreement I had with them if they are not willing to honor the one I had with them.

Zurtle...he left Apoc on his own accord. In two years of playing he was very instrumental in the way Apoc ran and did things. Then he changed his mind almost overnight. Jules sat your account over the holidays but yet she limited your losses but she is the bad guy? Interesting.

Soco...you have no idea why we did what we did or you might claim you know but you truly are ignorant on this situation. You can hypothesize all you want but the fact of the matter remains the same. If you were not a part of the Apoc when we addressed this then you have no idea.

Further comments will just show your true ignorance...btw...you talk about me doing this and that but it sure was interesting to hear quite a few people talk about their side of the story about MIM breaking up. Everything you say about me is what they have said about you.

DeletedUser67005

Did you say something? That is all I was able to decipher from your post.

Lmao, are you being serious? Even I held you in a little higher regard than this. That was just weak.

Attacking and nobling your own tribe from an enemy account, claim stealing from others around you and then stacking against them when they already had nobles on the way is not loyal.

Stabbing five or so leaders and many other players from Apoc in the back merely so you may win in your own way, rather than the original way you had all set out to win is also not loyal. Of course, you already know this, don't you? Which is probably why you did it in the first place. :icon_rolleyes:

This is all I see from you Soco. Come back to reality and understand that even your closest allies in this game agreed to attack you for your total lack of respect for the rest of Apoc.

Please. :p How old are you?

You sound just like Charlie Brown's teacher when you talk. The same thing over and over and over and over.

Your beginning to sound like Andrew. Speaking of Andrew, I suggest you take up his first rule on holes.

Call me what you want, say what you want, because I care less. I get a good laugh out of killing a few minutes a day reading the Apoc haters attempts to make a case for those who have brought it upon themselves.

I think you do care. Why else would you still be here? I'm not sure about the others, but I'm getting a pretty good laugh out of reading over your posts.

Further comments will just show your true ignorance

Funny that you are talking about another's ignorance when you have been easily the most ignorant poster in this argument. You regard others posts as nothing, like you did with both Bella and Soco. Grow up.

Wow. I'm officially sick of typing in your name for quotes.

DeletedUser

I love how Wolfy's arguments are based around quoting
people saying that all he understands is "BLAH BLAH BLAH" or
"WAH WAH WAH".

Best way to avoid answering. :icon_rolleyes:

It makes me sad to think how Apoc's dream story
went to hell so fast.
//not.