W18 Countdown

DeletedUser

Wolfhunt, you are a compulsive liar. You will try and make up a valid excuse for backstabbing everyone but I would hazard a guess that not one of those Dukes listed would back you up. In fact, they would all call you the treacherous backstabbing liar that you are. For God's sake, you even stabbed your 2 'best friends' here on a regular basis, namely Jackie and Acvenne (and they know it) but for some reason are very forgiving towards you.

As for why -MM- broke up, it had nothing to do with me and I know you have the details coz you need to be a gossipping b*tch to be able to keep up with your story telling and weaving of lies.

As for Jules sitting my account, what a laugh. I had to come back from my leave early to take over my account that had been rendered almost useless. Troops were not dodged, no nobles educated, no walls built - half my account was dead. I still cannot understand how anyone with any skill at all could have lost villages in my K58 cluster. Once I got back control, my account started to grow again. Forkrul helped some but was busy at the time so the only person that really helped was Zurtle NOT Jules. Had it been Jules, there would have been no reason for her crying in skype chats time and again about the fact that the only time Zurtle spoke to her was to ask if she could sit the account. She started plotting against me very soon after :) But yeah, what a champ he/she/it is.

DeletedUser

The funny part of all of this is you have used the same arguments and the same petty crap for the longest time.

Bella has beaten the same drum for months now....hence the reason the Charlie Brown's teacher reference. Figured I had to spell that out to all of you who think you still won the world but quit a long time ago.

Soco is the same old shit over and over and over. He has consistently whined when he didn't get his way. He wouldn't listen to reason numerous times and played this game for himself. He would rarely post in this forum and now all of a sudden he is an enemy of Apoc he has taken to the boards like never before. He has joined the ranks of the people who have lost this world.

This game was decided months ago when people quit.

Bella this is the last I will even address your petty arguments/rants/complaints. At one point I felt an alliance between our tribes would have been a good thing. I could never figure out why each tribe you would be a part of would fall apart. When you recruited Zurtle to your evil ways it hit me. I then started to listen to your detractors. While their story may not be 100% accurate neither is yours. I see the reason such personalities like yours couldn't exist with others. I can now see why they planned to take you out. It is pretty much on line with some of the reasons we took Soco out. Yes I know you will whine and cry that I don't know anything and so on but I have said before that I don't care what you think. Five to six months after you leave a game you come back to try and sling mud at anyone you don't like. Well, congrats at getting a few other trolls in the forums to agree with you...well wouldn't be hard since they are your puppets and always have been.

I love how you claim your little break was this and that and you even admitted that you never took one. All those account passwords you had...I believe there were 6 at one point you had and would proxy in to make sure when they came under attack from Apoc you would tell them the accounts were off limits and if they had questions to ask me. You want to call Jules the Queen of proxy you were right there as well. You playing innocent is one of the biggest jokes I have seen on this forum in ages. Hopefully you will find more time to do other things than come to an internet game forum,that you quit, to cry about your sad plight in the game and how Apoc cheated and we are all backstabbers.

I anticipate your post regarding this but it will be met with silence from me. Your biggest accomplishment in this game was managing to pull Zurtle out of Apoc with the same charm as you did on three other men throughout the course of this game.

So with that said I really hope you enjoy this post and if you don't who cares.

DeletedUser67005

At one point I felt an alliance between our tribes would have been a good thing.

Typical. :icon_rolleyes:

Well, congrats at getting a few other trolls in the forums to agree with you...well wouldn't be hard since they are your puppets and always have been.

Really? Are you willing to back that up? Oh wait, your from Apoc, my bad. I should know by know.

PS, Lmao. Your council (or whatever) agreed that a crap load of Apoc posters (who had never before been on these forums) raid and insult opposing posters. You'll remember a couple of yours receiving bans? So who really has the puppets around here?

I anticipate your post regarding this but it will be met with silence from me.

Again, typical. If you can't win an argument, just ignore everyone who is making you look bad. The Andrew Done method. :icon_rolleyes:

giantsfrey

well, obviously apoc are puppets, and the rebels are free-thinkers. duhhh

giantsfrey

wolfy, if you've got any accounts with prem. pts. i could help take one over for ya to help the uprising :)

just let me know who to contact. i'm on skype, msn, yahoo, etc. PM me if you're interested

DeletedUser

Wolfhunt, when have you ever NOT felt that an alliance with another tribe would be a good thing? No need to reply, we all know the answer to that :p

The only time I had anything to do with a tribe falling apart was MIM and that was because of stuff that was happening that I didn't even know about until it had all happened. The 2 mains behind it were jmcgeach and jenniewren. If you talk to Poppinette, he will let you know that this isn't the first time jenniewren was involved in something like this. As for jmcgeach, it was supposedly a personal issue that I didn't even know existed and she actually came and apologised, blamed jenniewren for brainwashing her and said that council, including her, wanted me back as Duke of the tribe. By that time, all of us had already stopped attacking Apoc. The part of the tribe that would become VST was saving up their troops to try and rim me with ~S~ and all the -MM- guys had all left or deleted in protest of 'INF' taking over the tribe without notifying nor consulting the tribe. As you know, I refused to resume the post of Duke and clean up their mess and actually joined =V=. Then we kicked ass and VST went to W47 when they realised I wasn't about to get rimmed. The fact that the tribe fell apart with my removal as Duke is actually complimentary and not an insult like you were aiming for.

You think I proxied accounts because that's what you guys love to do. The fact of the matter is that I played only the MsBella account. I have sat a lot of accounts over time but all the accounts that were left with passwords ALWAYS went to new players - for example, jhayden went to Lord Bad, K46 accounts went to W6 players. I didn't proxy any of them and that's why I was NEVER banned for multi-accounting no matter how many times I was reported by both your tribe and VST.

You make me laugh with your claims regarding Zurtle. I never tried recruiting him just like I never tried recruiting you. It was all YOUR idea in the first place except that it was supposed to be you and not Zurtle that was going to leave Apoc. Maybe that's why you are feeling a little scorned? Did you feel like Zurtle took your place? I don't know which men you are referring to but thanks for the compliment, however, I only care about what just one man thinks :)

PS I know you too well Wolf so that 'I don't care' line isn't working too well for you..

DeletedUser67005

Shock, horror.

Wolfs hasn't replied to either of my posts. D:

I think I've succeeded in having another member of Apoc placing me on their ignore list. Damn. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

*sigh*

So much noise...

Seems the PnP has been more active than I anticipated in the gearing down of the world.

BA has no intention of warring Apoc, an ally from the beginning. We started together, we will end together. I'm disappointed that nails are still being added to the coffin, but most of who is left know the truth.

DeletedUser

Nothing of what I said has anything to do with Wolfhunt. I was, in general, referring to the allegations of an Apoc vs BA war, and any related insults therein.

DeletedUser

Nothing of what I said has anything to do with Wolfhunt. I was, in general, referring to the allegations of an Apoc vs BA war, and any related insults therein.

Don't flatter yourself, we know that BA would never attempt to go to war with anyone. Why would they now when they haven't in over 2 years? BA was concerned with nobling internally and hiding behind the massive UA/Apoc alliance helped them do that. Most in Apoc knew that too but it served their purpose as well as they could get to end the world as a family with no resistance from BA. That doesn't mean that there are some in Apoc that don't view BA as a free loader and would probably love the idea of taking you out. I'm certain that if Zain and Andy weren't so desperate to end this world as fast as possible, you would have definately been taken out, no ifs or buts.

DeletedUser67005

Likely would have been one of the first taken out, seeing as BA is one of W18's weakest links.

DeletedUser

Soco is the same old shit over and over and over. He has consistently whined when he didn't get his way. He wouldn't listen to reason numerous times and played this game for himself. He would rarely post in this forum and now all of a sudden he is an enemy of Apoc he has taken to the boards like never before. He has joined the ranks of the people who have lost this world.

Actually Will, you're the one who constantly whined.

You whined when my tribe, TWA-W, and Jackie and Steve's tribe, RKN-W, both at the time around 80+ people, declined to "merge" as we were both full.

You whined when anyone that wasn't Apoc-D took a recruit, but were more than happy when Apoc-D did.

You whined when I refused to invite AdAnouch, so you brought him into Apoc-D yourself.

You whined whenever I declined to participate in your great "ops" on tribes like Wolf, while I and other people who could actually play this game went for the biggest enemies in order.

You whined when Jackie and Steve decided to leave Apoc and re-form RKN, as they were pretty sick of all the shit. How much did you beg to get them to come back?

You whined when I didn't merge with Apoc. Sorry Will, guess I felt a little reluctant to be in a tribe where a guy who admitted plotting against me multiple times would be able to boot me.

You whined that I attacked Apoc, meanwhile were more than happy when Jules launched on me while we were all "still in the family."

And then, even though you kept saying you were done with me, you kept whining about whatever it is I did, or even whatever it is I might have done.

Whine whine whine.

giantsfrey

hhahhaha awesome. a true example of a shit family world... if they had that much whining to do, they should have just nobled you out of the game and got rid of you, soco. instead, it appears as though they didn't do anything but recruit and complain, since you're still around and causing problems at end-game. congrats to soco, shame on apoc-a,b,c,d, and BA family.

DeletedUser67005

hhahhaha awesome. a true example of a shit family world...

No, its a true example of the Apoc family. This has nothing to do with the rest of the world.

they should have just nobled you out of the game and got rid of you, soco.

Wolfhunt had been plotting for long enough. I guess Soco just had too many points to get rid of at the time. Or because he was of the few actually doing something, but Wolfy wanted the credit.

DeletedUser88101

omg those forums were what had most of us logged on for so long! I used to be in stitches reading some of our fights. My fav wrestle was when jmc got upset that she got stabbed by the spear or hockey stick like it was real. I think she was my meatshield in that one, hahahahaha.

In -MM- we were a very close group of friends, including our leadership team. We fought and had fun together and always had each other's backs. That's why losing some of our core members hurt so much - friends like that can't just be recruited.

Lol, good times.

If I'm not mistaken the mudfights started when that deranged pasterychef implied jmc was a dragqueen :icon_eek:

DeletedUser59066

So, this is a world where you could just ally with everyone in the game to win the world. If that is so easy, now every world could just hug around everyone, and say to the other tribe, "Hey, you fancy a bum? Let stop attacking everyone and end the world". Then TW needs to change to TH instead if this game is so easy :icon_biggrin: