W18 Countdown

DeletedUser

Lol, good times.

If I'm not mistaken the mudfights started when that deranged pasterychef implied jmc was a dragqueen :icon_eek:

lmao, and there was a nun suggestion as well! Maybe that's when she started plotting revenge :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Who's itab? :icon_eek:

Poor Jmc was called a nun...
Wasn't that Leon? :icon_eek: Haha. I remember it was like...
"Well... No one had ever told me that before."

Stupid counting thread up and down... The one
in which whoever got to 0 or 1000 would win,
it would go up/down so fast...
I remember doing full pages just me... And
who was it... Idk, I think Camel? Someone.
(BTW. I think I was always a down-er, we were the BEST.
Until I was betrayed and dumped after my team had won
the first round. o;)

WASTE of time. I would seriously just reply with the
next number without even refreshing the page - because
I knew it'd be there -.-.

So, so fun - though. That's what kept me playing for so long...
Because really, in terms of taking over people and stuff... It
was only fun 'til Momsicles aka JMC gave up on chasing me's
when I moved to K66. And then a couple months after we
were in the same tribe. FUN. :p

And yeah, you're right about not being to recruit friends, Bells.
Couldn't make up for fun personalities in the forum like
Leon, Camel (when he was less active), Karny (same thing)...
And other people.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So, this is a world where you could just ally with everyone in the game to win the world. If that is so easy, now every world could just hug around everyone, and say to the other tribe, "Hey, you fancy a bum? Let stop attacking everyone and end the world". Then TW needs to change to TH instead if this game is so easy :icon_biggrin:

Not everyone. Just 75%+ of everyone. ;)

DeletedUser

Wolfhunt, when have you ever NOT felt that an alliance with another tribe would be a good thing? No need to reply, we all know the answer to that :p

The only time I had anything to do with a tribe falling apart was MIM and that was because of stuff that was happening that I didn't even know about until it had all happened. The 2 mains behind it were jmcgeach and jenniewren. If you talk to Poppinette, he will let you know that this isn't the first time jenniewren was involved in something like this. As for jmcgeach, it was supposedly a personal issue that I didn't even know existed and she actually came and apologised, blamed jenniewren for brainwashing her and said that council, including her, wanted me back as Duke of the tribe. By that time, all of us had already stopped attacking Apoc. The part of the tribe that would become VST was saving up their troops to try and rim me with ~S~ and all the -MM- guys had all left or deleted in protest of 'INF' taking over the tribe without notifying nor consulting the tribe. As you know, I refused to resume the post of Duke and clean up their mess and actually joined =V=. Then we kicked ass and VST went to W47 when they realised I wasn't about to get rimmed. The fact that the tribe fell apart with my removal as Duke is actually complimentary and not an insult like you were aiming for.

You think I proxied accounts because that's what you guys love to do. The fact of the matter is that I played only the MsBella account. I have sat a lot of accounts over time but all the accounts that were left with passwords ALWAYS went to new players - for example, jhayden went to Lord Bad, K46 accounts went to W6 players. I didn't proxy any of them and that's why I was NEVER banned for multi-accounting no matter how many times I was reported by both your tribe and VST.

You make me laugh with your claims regarding Zurtle. I never tried recruiting him just like I never tried recruiting you. It was all YOUR idea in the first place except that it was supposed to be you and not Zurtle that was going to leave Apoc. Maybe that's why you are feeling a little scorned? Did you feel like Zurtle took your place? I don't know which men you are referring to but thanks for the compliment, however, I only care about what just one man thinks :)

PS I know you too well Wolf so that 'I don't care' line isn't working too well for you..

I can confirm the story about jcmceach ( a nice lady actually) , the rise of V, sitted players and real new players from w6 and lord bad, the start of VST war and backstabbing + the fast downfall of vst, + the agreement to have apoc players joining V to help with leading the tribe.

I do'nt know the 100% real story on zurtle so can't agree or disagree with that

DeletedUser

It won't be. BA would get their asses handed to them. And thats saying something.

Nah, it would be. Apoc declaring war on BA doesn't mean that everyone in Apoc goes to war with BA. I'd expect a good number of people to declare their true allegiances once that happens. I imagine it'd be a lot closer to a fair fight than people think. Also unclear just how much energy everyone still has --- if we're all still here come Dec 10th, I imagine a lot of people just deleting in disgust (after all, a number of people have already left for w53).

Warayama

I haven't been here for a while and started to laugh at some of the sh!t...thought that I would pick a few things...

Wolfhunt, you are a compulsive liar.

Is the pot not calling the kettle black here? Let me see...

As you know, I refused to resume the post of Duke and clean up their mess and actually joined =V=.

Correct me if I am wrong, but you practically begged me to re-Duke you and I said no you were furious!

You think I proxied accounts because that's what you guys love to do. The fact of the matter is that I played only the MsBella account.

Did you not give me a proxy one day and password asking me to log on. I did not know how they worked and you had to explain with knowledge that you used them all the time, or do I have a bad memory?

DeletedUser

Warayama I have no fricken idea what you have been smoking but it seems the few brain cells you had left are now pretty damaged as well.

1. I rarely dealt with you and the only time we spoke at any length was when you and Mudge pretended to clean up and left soon after anyway. All you wanted from me was to give you my word that I would go along with whatever you guys decided and I did that.

2. It was Rudegar that had the spit about not being up for Duke and that is why he made that long post in a new goodbye thread and then left to make VST - so he wouldn't break his word to you, he actually got Jenniewren to dismiss him. I wanted nothing to do with the rubbish you and your mates had gotten MIM into. I was happy enough Duking the tribe when none of you bothered being around but why would I want to clean up your mess? No thanks.

3. There are 2 gaping holes here wara. Firstly, you weren't even around to play on your own account so how could you proxy another? Secondly, by the time you came back, I was no longer council and all passwords for accounts were changed and were with jmcgeach, jenniewren and belindap. How about you get the right b*tch in your story next time?

By the way, I wasn't furious. I was actually disappointed and upset that I was backstabbed by someone I had considered a friend for 2 years. Maybe it's best that you just keep your mouth shut from now on when it comes to stating anything you might deem as fact - seems like you are slipping fast.

DeletedUser

I warned BA that apoc will turn on them after when we where finished. but they never listened. I told them what do you think apoc is going to do when px and all the small tribes are done, there not going to sit on there ass, there going to move on str8 to ba, give apoc a week to sort there troops possitions, to get defence to the front, and then they will attack ba. ba should attack them now while they have a chance. but ba will just wait thinking that apoc won't attack them.

DeletedUser

I warned BA that apoc will turn on them after when we where finished. but they never listened. I told them what do you think apoc is going to do when px and all the small tribes are done, there not going to sit on there ass, there going to move on str8 to ba, give apoc a week to sort there troops possitions, to get defence to the front, and then they will attack ba. ba should attack them now while they have a chance. but ba will just wait thinking that apoc won't attack them.

Yep best laugh I've had for ages.. thanks... now just for your next post... you can use either b..i..t..t..e..r.. or just plain "paranoia"

Why would we ever want to attack ba :icon_rolleyes: [same old incitement.. for the answers as to why not, just look at any thread in the last 2 years.... mister wolf, msbella, even rudegar was better at rabble rousing than you.. enjoy the rim (wave) ]

DeletedUser

Yep best laugh I've had for ages.. thanks... now just for your next post... you can use either b..i..t..t..e..r.. or just plain "paranoia"

Why would we ever want to attack ba :icon_rolleyes: [same old incitement.. for the answers as to why not, just look at any thread in the last 2 years.... mister wolf, msbella, even rudegar was better at rabble rousing than you.. enjoy the rim (wave) ]

Oi! I have always maintained that, as a tribe(s), BA hate being in a war and love to internalise ONLY, and that Apoc much preferred to recruit and ally every tribe rather then actually have to fight. :lol:

I think that if there was to be a falling out between Apoc and BA now, most of the actives that are left would actually delete rather then face the prospect of having to get off their lazy butts and fight, lol. The UA drug was designed to never wear off, hehe.

DeletedUser

Oi! I have always maintained that, as a tribe(s), BA hate being in a war and love to internalise ONLY, and that Apoc much preferred to recruit and ally every tribe rather then actually have to fight. :lol:

I think that if there was to be a falling out between Apoc and BA now, most of the actives that are left would actually delete rather then face the prospect of having to get off their lazy butts and fight, lol. The UA drug was designed to never wear off, hehe.

see cuty pie or whoever you WERE... she's much better at this than you :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Let me try and get this straight. BA hates war, Apoc recruits everyone, MM was full of quitters. From everything I have read on this world 18 forum this is what it translates to.

From playing a world that is closing, will let you speculate, I find it funny that those people complaining the most about a world are those who quit or were defeated. You can claim you did this and you did that but the fact remains those who complain are not a part of this world.

MsBella, I don't know you from a hill of beans but from what I have seen your venom has been aimed at quite a few players. You claim this Wolfhunt character stabbed you in the back, now Warayama stabbed you in the back, and others in Apoc as well as numerous former tribe mates stabbed you in the back. Could this be all about you instead of about them? It seems quite interesting that you blame all those around you. I am not saying it is your fault but just going from what I have seen on the forums.

I think what I find most hilarious about the way this world was won is your constant complaining about it. My father and grandfather always told me if you don't like the way something is done find a better way to do it. Seems you might have tried but couldn't rally the troops to do it. Coincidence with the backstabbing you have received?

It always seems that when one person is always complaining about being the one betrayed, it usually is that person who is doing the betraying. Once again not accusing but just making a hypothesis.

DeletedUser

Apoc declaring war on BA doesn't mean that everyone in Apoc goes to war with BA. I'd expect a good number of people to declare their true allegiances once that happens. I imagine it'd be a lot closer to a fair fight than people think.

I find it funny in the forums you were preaching about BA and Apoc being close. Now that you are going to be rimmed you are now trying to attempt to instigate a war. Your fate is sealed. You can either fight to the end or just delete and spend the holidays with your family knowing you will be rimmed soon enough. You seem like you can make some rational decisions. After playing for as long as I did I am glad my world is done.

Also unclear just how much energy everyone still has --- if we're all still here come Dec 10th, I imagine a lot of people just deleting in disgust (after all, a number of people have already left for w53).

I see your tribe is losing about 150 villages a day...roughly. I would say a good number of people still have the energy to see you out of this world. BTW...I doubt they delete in disgust as it seems they are doing a good job of removing red dots...and according to Morthy the world will end once you are gone.

Personally if it was me I would give them the biggest screw job in the world. I would launch everything I had at one player and when it got within 5 days of landing hit the delete button. Make someone panic and get a good laugh out of it. They scramble for D and when it is over they can't hit back since you are gone.

DeletedUser

Apparently, I have fans!

Hello Apoc,

I am writing this to you to change a long standing policy we have had in the tribe. It is going to change but it will be very minimal.

Socolofi proving to be a rough one to remove out of K69 since he has local D in the area and can retake. We don't have many villages close to him to sustain an attack on him.

With this being said I am going to revoke the no barb nobling clause in the areas surrounding him in K69 ONLY!!!!!.

MeChicks has nukes rolling in to a lot of the barbs around him there.

I am going to ask you take no more than necessary to get this job done. Make sure you send D behind your nobles. Please send 5 nobles if you are a distance away from this area to ensure you get it.

Some people will not like this policy but I feel it is necessary to remove him from this area. Here is why.

Here is K69:

1 Socolofi RKN-20 1,69 Mio. 177
2 SilwerHawk Apoc 362.726 38
3 davidemah Apoc 301.134 31
4 0u1ncy Apoc 233.302 24
5 manicmedic Apoc 136.077 14
6 poppinette Apoc 131.509 14
7 MEChicks Apoc 117.665 12
8 CottenClown [BA] 87.504 9 833
9 concrete Apoc 68.185 7 1.723
10 FriarsTale Apoc 47.120 5 1.588

As you can see he is four times the size of the next largest player in the area. Also please be aware that Socolofi will probably get his hands on this mail and he will know it is coming. He will not be able to stop all of us that is why it is essential that we do this and make sure you have plenty of D rolling in behind it.

Here is K79...these players listed below will be very key in the removal of Socolofi. Coordinate with them and work with them. I would like to see Socolofi gone in the next few weeks.

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Total villages
1 FriarsTale Apoc 1,19 Mio. 122
2 poolboy007 Apoc-F 660.717 70
3 bcruss Apoc 657.850 66
4 0u1ncy Apoc 383.272 39
5 CottenClown [BA] 281.910 29
6 manicmedic Apoc 223.422 23
7 Slak1973A Apoc 135.996 14
8 davidemah Apoc 135.831 14
9 Ojos del Salado Apoc-F 135.387 14
10 MEChicks Apoc 128.174 13
11 magouda Apoc 126.471 13
12 Doblaine Apoc-F 125.922 13

Once again I can't stress enough that this barb policy is for the area around Socolofi. Be respectful of your neighbors are try to avoid nobling in their 3x3 if they have established villas in the area. If you have a question about it shoot them a message and ask permission to do it.

I want to thank all of you for everything you have done for Apoc. This is the battle for the end of the world. Lets make sure we give Socolofi and ourselves the best Holidays the we have known for 3 years. Lets rim him and spend the time with our family and/or loved ones. We can do this. 1970 villages left at the time of this mail. We are taking roughly 150 villages a day off of them.

May God bless all of you in your health and in life.

So... I've got a whopping 177 villages in K69. The only option? Take Barbs! woo! Death Stars! 'cuz we ALL know that Death Stars work SO well.

Laff. Apparently, the only person left in Apoc who remembers how to play is [player]Orsio[/player]. He finally woke up and send a couple REAL trains. You know, the ones with multiple nukes leading, a 5-noble train, followed by a line of defense. The type of trains that require some time to set up, perhaps TW+++ to ensure D arrives in tight formation. I'll enjoy sniping those. ;)

Y'know Will... you suck. As in, you're just a horrible player. Seriously. You've risen to #3 by being right behind somebody else who's good. Look at your ODA and ODD. You've never had to actually do anything. Congrats, you took a bunch of defenseless vils off me at point-blank range. Boy, that was hard. And now that it's done (oh wait, it isn't... still a handful of vils there in the core some 3 weeks after you stabbed me in the back), all you can do is work the guy who's in the process of moving. Wow, big challenge. Oh, and that's right --- you sent me a handful of catnukes to bang up some farms on a dodge. Yawn.

I suspect the reason the admins didn't put an end date on W18 is they have as little faith in I do that you'll actually finish anytime soon the way you run ops. 1,970 vils left, and you tell people to be lazy like you and take barbs, not to actually time their trains with defense right behind (you know, the thing you always lied about when you'd steal one of bcruss's claims and stack her after the fact). Maybe you should talk to Orsio - he's at least making an effort.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let me try and get this straight. BA hates war, Apoc recruits everyone, MM was full of quitters. From everything I have read on this world 18 forum this is what it translates to.

From playing a world that is closing, will let you speculate, I find it funny that those people complaining the most about a world are those who quit or were defeated. You can claim you did this and you did that but the fact remains those who complain are not a part of this world.

MsBella, I don't know you from a hill of beans but from what I have seen your venom has been aimed at quite a few players. You claim this Wolfhunt character stabbed you in the back, now Warayama stabbed you in the back, and others in Apoc as well as numerous former tribe mates stabbed you in the back. Could this be all about you instead of about them? It seems quite interesting that you blame all those around you. I am not saying it is your fault but just going from what I have seen on the forums.

I think what I find most hilarious about the way this world was won is your constant complaining about it. My father and grandfather always told me if you don't like the way something is done find a better way to do it. Seems you might have tried but couldn't rally the troops to do it. Coincidence with the backstabbing you have received?

It always seems that when one person is always complaining about being the one betrayed, it usually is that person who is doing the betraying. Once again not accusing but just making a hypothesis.

How's it going wolfhunt?