W18 Countdown

DeletedUser

Well this definitely provided me with more entertainment than I was expecting at work this afternoon. I love the random messages I get from people telling me Bella has called me a b*tch (again) on the forum. Classy. And oh so very entertaining...

Bella - how long as it been since MIM split? Almost a year? How is it that you still feel the need to spread lies and rehash the past? It is *amazing* to me the things that you write. Poppinette? He’ll let people know about me? Who is poppinette? (aside from one of the many accounts you were playing via proxy) I never once had any dealings with poppinette.

You brag to Wolfhunt about how much time you ‘invested’ in this game. And you call him a compulsive liar. That is amazingly rich coming from you. Do you realize how pathetic that sounds? You call him a ‘no-life’ and continually brag about how much of your own life you put into this game as though it’s going to win you some kind of ‘yay for me I blew two years of my life playing a game that made me incomprehensibly miserable’ prize. Woot. Are you freaking kidding me? I mean ya, the game can be fun... and it provides some entertainment but it’s just blips on a screen! And here you are STILL taking the time and energy to fabricate stories. It obviously took over your life.

Dealing with you on a daily basis took the last remaining shred of fun out of the game. I happily admit that APOC are the winners of the game. I don’t care so much about winning that I could swallow what you were dishing out in MIM. There is no denying that you were loyal to MM, and for a time a good leader. I believe one would be hard pressed to find someone who was as devoted to W18 as yourself. Which likely explains why you are still proverbially ‘beating the dead horse’. But for goodness sakes woman - MOVE ON. Who cares? What consequence does this argument hold at this point?

JMC didn’t plot revenge. That goes against her nature. She just wanted everyone to like her and she wanted to feel needed. However misguided, she wasn’t a monster like you painted her to be. And as far as I’m concerned BelindaP tried harder than anyone else that I am aware of to patch things up with you. She definitely went the extra mile to try to work things out and get the council back on track. If you need to lay blame, fine - put it on me. I’m a big girl and I can deal with it. Yes, I wanted you gone. I will not deny that. I was sick to death of people pussy footing around you trying to keep you pacified. You are a complete control freak and your lies were continual.

How many times are you going to deny you played using proxies? I wish I had my old computer so I could dig up the old skype chats where you constantly complained of having to play a minimum of 10 accounts. And just curious, but how would you know passwords were changed on accounts after your duke privs were removed if you didn’t use proxies? I’m sure it was because you were trying to find new owners for them.... riiiiight.

So, fine. Go ahead and blame me. Call me the b*tch. I ruined everything... yadda yadda yadda. Poor you. Did I screw things up for MIM? Maybe. Were we worse off after? I doubt it. Cohesiveness was lost when we (INF) merged with MM. Could we have recovered? I really doubt it, but with tw you can always expect the unexpected so I guess we’ll never know. But I’m okay with that. You showed your true colours in the end.

Wara - your post was basically spot on. Bella was never asked to return as Duke. JMC wasn’t even playing - let alone on the council at the time - so I have no idea what that whole thing was about JMC asking Bella to be duke again? *Laff*

Rudegar did not ask me to boot him. I told him after I had done it. He would not ask, it’s not his style to get someone else to do his dirty work. Equally funny was when Dylan booted me cause he had no idea what was going on. VST was just a place for our accounts to die. I don’t think VST ever actually had any truly active players... but I could be wrong it was so long ago now. I’d hate to be referred to as ‘slipping’. Ouch.

DeletedUser

Well this definitely provided me with more entertainment than I was expecting at work this afternoon. I love the random messages I get from people telling me Bella has called me a b*tch (again) on the forum. Classy. And oh so very entertaining...

Bella - how long as it been since MIM split? Almost a year? How is it that you still feel the need to spread lies and rehash the past? It is *amazing* to me the things that you write. Poppinette? He’ll let people know about me? Who is poppinette? (aside from one of the many accounts you were playing via proxy) I never once had any dealings with poppinette.

You brag to Wolfhunt about how much time you ‘invested’ in this game. And you call him a compulsive liar. That is amazingly rich coming from you. Do you realize how pathetic that sounds? You call him a ‘no-life’ and continually brag about how much of your own life you put into this game as though it’s going to win you some kind of ‘yay for me I blew two years of my life playing a game that made me incomprehensibly miserable’ prize. Woot. Are you freaking kidding me? I mean ya, the game can be fun... and it provides some entertainment but it’s just blips on a screen! And here you are STILL taking the time and energy to fabricate stories. It obviously took over your life.

Dealing with you on a daily basis took the last remaining shred of fun out of the game. I happily admit that APOC are the winners of the game. I don’t care so much about winning that I could swallow what you were dishing out in MIM. There is no denying that you were loyal to MM, and for a time a good leader. I believe one would be hard pressed to find someone who was as devoted to W18 as yourself. Which likely explains why you are still proverbially ‘beating the dead horse’. But for goodness sakes woman - MOVE ON. Who cares? What consequence does this argument hold at this point?

JMC didn’t plot revenge. That goes against her nature. She just wanted everyone to like her and she wanted to feel needed. However misguided, she wasn’t a monster like you painted her to be. And as far as I’m concerned BelindaP tried harder than anyone else that I am aware of to patch things up with you. She definitely went the extra mile to try to work things out and get the council back on track. If you need to lay blame, fine - put it on me. I’m a big girl and I can deal with it. Yes, I wanted you gone. I will not deny that. I was sick to death of people pussy footing around you trying to keep you pacified. You are a complete control freak and your lies were continual.

How many times are you going to deny you played using proxies? I wish I had my old computer so I could dig up the old skype chats where you constantly complained of having to play a minimum of 10 accounts. And just curious, but how would you know passwords were changed on accounts after your duke privs were removed if you didn’t use proxies? I’m sure it was because you were trying to find new owners for them.... riiiiight.

So, fine. Go ahead and blame me. Call me the b*tch. I ruined everything... yadda yadda yadda. Poor you. Did I screw things up for MIM? Maybe. Were we worse off after? I doubt it. Cohesiveness was lost when we (INF) merged with MM. Could we have recovered? I really doubt it, but with tw you can always expect the unexpected so I guess we’ll never know. But I’m okay with that. You showed your true colours in the end.

Wara - your post was basically spot on. Bella was never asked to return as Duke. JMC wasn’t even playing - let alone on the council at the time - so I have no idea what that whole thing was about JMC asking Bella to be duke again? *Laff*

Rudegar did not ask me to boot him. I told him after I had done it. He would not ask, it’s not his style to get someone else to do his dirty work. Equally funny was when Dylan booted me cause he had no idea what was going on. VST was just a place for our accounts to die. I don’t think VST ever actually had any truly active players... but I could be wrong it was so long ago now. I’d hate to be referred to as ‘slipping’. Ouch.

Firstly, I didn't specify you as the b*tch so no need to go feeling all special on me - the 3 of you are all the same to me. In regards to classy, I only respect those that earn it otherwise I say it as it is. Secondly, it shouldn't have been difficult for you to comprehend that not all players end up with the same account they started with. The current Poppinette took over this account when he joined -MM- so he knew you from his original account. Poppinette is still playing on W18 and is currently in Apoc - it's amazing how well-informed you are.

I know that both VST and Apoc were clutching at straws and reporting me every 2 minutes for proxy accounts but my account stayed intact the whole time coz I played only MsBella. I'm sorry that you had such difficulty in your attempt to rim me even with the help of ~S~ but that is no excuse to resort to claims of multi-accounting. Again, it should have been obvious when your tickets were rejected time and time again (but who am I kidding, right?) I even saw your pathetic pleads to Apoc where you were practically begging them to also help you rim me. I guess 10 tribes were just not enough :icon_rolleyes: You didn't go to VST to die and you know it - you went there with pre-meditated plans. Furthermore, you were playing your own account and had control of others the whole time I was still on W18. Just because I left MIM, didn't mean that I stopped talking to people. I still keep in contact with a few. I have sat hundreds of accounts and at one time I had 10 account sits in my control and yes, I did tell you that. I didn't realise you had no idea what the difference is between an account sit and playing it as a proxy. I guess I gave you too much credit but at least I know better now.

As for the time I put into the game, I wasn't the only one. I state it as a fact. The only difference was that I actually still maintained a full real life during the day but to fit TW in, I lost a lot of sleep but everyone knew that. I'd hardly call that bragging. Oh, did you think I was as messed up as you were? Sorry to disappoint.

If you weren't so self-absorbed, you would have known that I was not devoted to W18. All the actives put a lot of time and effort into their accounts and trusted leaders to be there for them. I know it's just a game and it meant nothing to me but it wasn't about me. I hated the game and wanted to quit for at least a year. My loyalty was to friends I had made here and every time I tried to quit, people would guilt me into staying.

As for laying blame, I have no idea what went down exactly as i was never a part of that room you 3 made. After the fact, I got at least 3 different stories and I don't believe a single one. In one story you were blaming jmc for calling you and ringing you up daily crying to you. In another story from jmc, it was you and belinda who used her and manipulated her to get the tribe and to get me out of leadership. Honestly, I think the 3 of you are pathetic & insecure psychos who used skype as your little therapy session. So what if jmc wanted to be liked? What the $%$# does that have to do with me? I was there to lead an online tribe, that's it. I didn't have to like everyone, that was my prerogative. All I did was remove 2 privs from jmc AFTER she left the chats and took away her council privs. By that time, too many in council had already had dummy spits and I was not in the mood for any more so I made an example of her and told her that. We even made up soon after - something she neglected to mention to you, I am sure. According to jmc, it was you and belinda who forced her to start that trouble at Xmas. As for you and I, we both know what your issue was and it had nothing to do with MIM.

As for me being a control freak, how many times did I try to allocate roles to all council members? How many of you actually pulled out a finger to help? The whole point of merging with INF was so that I could get some help but what happened? Gambit retired the next day and rudegar went off to W47 or whatever it was. How many times did you pester him into coming back? How many times did you pester me into writing to him on that world also? He only came back after you badgered him to death and so he came back at Xmas to remove my privs. He thought he was doing the lesser of 2 evils and thought he was saving the tribe but we all know how well that went.

I found out from belinda that the passwords had been changed at the same time my privs were removed. It wouldn't have been too hard to deduce seeing as I was removed from the google document where all the account details were saved. Interestingly, it was jmc that had created that document, not me. You were all sitting the accounts, you were the only ones who knew the passwords but it was me who was proxying? Wow, are you really that dumb?

Are you kidding that MIM was not worse after I was removed from Duke? There was an uproar in the tribe. People stopped nobling Apoc villages after we had been beating Apoc that same month. While I was Duke, general tribe morale was at an all time high, groups had meshed and were kicking a$$. We had at least 4 ops ready to go for the new year. When I was removed, the tribe plummetted in more ways then one. We had a record number of deletions and people split up into many splinter tribes. Nobody had the spirit to fight Apoc anymore - they felt that they had been betrayed. There was no difference in the tribe when YOU left. Because you couldn't, and still can't, see beyond your own nose, you didn't see the way the whole tribe just crashed when I was de-duked. Maybe it was because you had been spending the entire time plotting and gossiping behind my back instead of actually helping with the tribe as you should have been as a so-called Baron. Out of all the leaders, it was only maddawg, Mudge and myself that were actually nobling enemy villages - you were saving your nobles for your failed attempt to noble me.

jmc asked AdAnouch to add me to a skype chat. In there she told me that half the council were talking and wanted me back as Duke and I refused. Obviously they were not going to tell you as you had had a hernia the first time Mudge gave me back my priveleges. If you could just understand that the world doesn't revolve around you, little things like these wouldn't be so hard to comprehend.

The bit about rudegar asking you to boot him was what warayama said to me. He said it was because ruds didn't want to break his word to wara about not being a Duke. What the true story is behind why you dismissed him will obviously never be known coz once again we have many variations. What's new?

@ Wara: you seem to be a little conflicted again - either you were there chatting to me many times or you had left your account to a co-player to go get married. You can't have it both ways. The goodbye thread ruds posted was very long and I was told off for posting a reply in there :p

Warayama

The bit about rudegar asking you to boot him was what warayama said to me. He said it was because ruds didn't want to break his word to wara about not being a Duke. What the true story is behind why you dismissed him will obviously never be known coz once again we have many variations. What's new?

Did you read what I wrote?

"I saw the chat about how he joked about getting Jenniewren to dismiss him...but then he thought it was a good idea and realised he had not broken his word to me. I don't recall the goodbye thread being posted prior to him leaving? Maybe I am wrong here."

He realised after what had happened that he had no broken his word to me. Gees you love to twist things...

@ Wara: you seem to be a little conflicted again - either you were there chatting to me many times or you had left your account to a co-player to go get married. You can't have it both ways. The goodbye thread ruds posted was very long and I was told off for posting a reply in there :p

Was the good bye thread not posted once Rudes was booted?

For the record I got married - Aug/Sep -was sat and someone had my skype...my PA...maybe that is the chats?
INF and MM merged in middle of September
I came back in October and did SFA for about 2 months except make you guys de-duke me by pretending my account was hi-jacked. I did tell someone in council before I did it. It was the funniest thing I have seen in the council room.
Crap went down Dec-Jan

DeletedUser

Did you read what I wrote?

"I saw the chat about how he joked about getting Jenniewren to dismiss him...but then he thought it was a good idea and realised he had not broken his word to me. I don't recall the goodbye thread being posted prior to him leaving? Maybe I am wrong here."

He realised after what had happened that he had no broken his word to me. Gees you love to twist things...

Was the good bye thread not posted once Rudes was booted?

For the record I got married - Aug/Sep -was sat and someone had my skype...my PA...maybe that is the chats?
INF and MM merged in middle of September
I came back in October and did SFA for about 2 months except make you guys de-duke me by pretending my account was hi-jacked. I did tell someone in council before I did it. It was the funniest thing I have seen in the council room.
Crap went down Dec-Jan

I saw what you wrote now but when rudegar initially left the tribe you were the one who informed me why and I just went by what you said.. nothing more, nothing less.

As for you not being there, I recall the stuff about your marriage and the prank you pulled with the INF tribe - you had them all panicking. For the record, I thought it was pretty funny too. Like I said originally, I knew that you were not around and was happy to leave it at that.

giantsfrey

so you guys are like 400 players and you're not even taking 100 villages per day, collectively?

DeletedUser

Bella, Warayama, and any others involved in this wonderful fight, go find a thread that's appropriate for it, but this isn't it.

Warayama

Bella, Warayama, and any others involved in this wonderful fight, go find a thread that's appropriate for it, but this isn't it.

I thought we were sharing memoirs on how the world counted down? Not many publically know what went on. The fall of MIM was the turning point IMHO on how the game ended and the tit for tat that is going on is just how it ended.

Happy to find another thread if you insist.

DeletedUser

so you guys are like 400 players and you're not even taking 100 villages per day, collectively?

Well, let's look:

Yup, think Lord Bad is right... clearly, the new focus is on those K69 Barbarians!

And you wonder why Wolfhunt1 had to beg and plead with Morthy to remove the end date.....

DeletedUser

Well, let's look:

Yup, think Lord Bad is right... clearly, the new focus is on those K69 Barbarians!

And you wonder why Wolfhunt1 had to beg and plead with Morthy to remove the end date.....

yep... you've really got us on the run.... look at those graphs climb like a rocket [facepalm]

giantsfrey

w18 sucks even more than i used to think it does... and i thought it sucked a lot.

giantsfrey

manicmedic: its not about whether you're winning the fight or not--you outnumber them like by like 100x--its about how fast you take care of them. so far, APOC's performance has been so shameful that they had to get their end date extended, and the whole family continues to suck it up. who were the dolts that were calling w7 players barb noblers??? should we do a new inter-world stat check?