W18 Countdown

DeletedUser

manicmedic: its not about whether you're winning the fight or not--you outnumber them like by like 100x--its about how fast you take care of them. so far, APOC's performance has been so shameful that they had to get their end date extended, and the whole family continues to suck it up. who were the dolts that were calling w7 players barb noblers??? should we do a new inter-world stat check?

All hail world 7. We all know that no matter what world it is -WE- would beat all others. We get it.

Your superiority complex is quite funny. Now go troll the next world that is getting ready to close. Make sure you tell them just how great you and your tribe really are. I will alert them you are going to be there to tell them how great you are and how bad everyone else sucks.

DeletedUser

manicmedic: its not about whether you're winning the fight or not--you outnumber them like by like 100x--its about how fast you take care of them. so far, APOC's performance has been so shameful that they had to get their end date extended, and the whole family continues to suck it up. who were the dolts that were calling w7 players barb noblers??? should we do a new inter-world stat check?

i agree

DeletedUser

yep please do.....

oh and how are w7 doing clearing their red dots :p

DeletedUser

yep please do.....

oh and how are w7 doing clearing their red dots :p

Here is how they are doing.
1 -WE- 128,523
2 NEK*K 5,264
3 TATEC 3,106
4 FxF 1,897
5 K28 981
6 AT 644
7 B M W 343
8 FxF Or 200
9 SON 121
10 :)))) 88
11 PTT-G 63
12 Teuton 46
13 WU 45
14 JESS 7
15 B.K.M. 4
16 Ares 3
17 OrnN-A 3

I don't play on either of these worlds and never have. What I do see is world 18 is going to clear every red dot there is. World 7 just wants to win and not have to do the work of killing all red dots.

When I first read this thread I was torn between the way Apoc did things vs. the way others worlds and my world had ended. Seeing some of the world 7 players come in here and mock the way things came down is ridiculous. While you sat there and cried about an end game because you own a % of the world Apoc has asked the world be extended until the end.

Man up -WE- and do the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

giantsfrey

well a month ago when we had this convo -WE- was at 75 % and now we're at 85%... APOC (counting the whole 400 member family) was just as close to 100% as they are now... no noticeable gain. hell, if you just take the top tribe in w18, they don't even have 60% of the world's villages. so yes, you do suck, and you don't have a point.

DeletedUser

well a month ago when we had this convo -WE- was at 75 % and now we're at 85%... APOC (counting the whole 400 member family) was just as close to 100% as they are now... no noticeable gain. hell, if you just take the top tribe in w18, they don't even have 60% of the world's villages. so yes, you do suck, and you don't have a point.

First off my world is closed already.

Secondly it doesn't matter what % Apoc has as Morthy has said the alliance of BA and Apoc was valid enough to warrant the decision. It doesn't matter what you think.

If you would even bother to look at the stats they have nowhere near 400 members. If you take a look at their actives is is about 1/3 of their entire membership that is active.

As you can see Apoc/BA has killed more red dots and will not let a single red dot live while you will close it with enemy remaining.

bomberace101

hopefully bcruss can make it into top 3 before all the red dots are gone ;)

DeletedUser

First off my world is closed already.

As you can see Apoc/BA has killed more red dots and will not let a single red dot live while you will close it with enemy remaining.

Well, let's be clear: they no longer have a choice. And had there been an end date, it would have made sense for those of us on the other side to fight. I'm not giving InnoGames more $$ for the privilege of being wiped out. Turns out Morthy lied to me just as Wolfhunt1 and Zain; such is life. But worry not, I'm sure Morthy will happily extend the end date of W7 if they ask for it --- although frankly, needing more time to declare victory just broadcasts to the world that you're not that competent of a killing tribe :)

All this being said, the fun bit now is seeing just how long it takes Apoc to wipe out the remaining villages when nothing is happening on the other side. It's effectively as exciting as barb nobling, and I'm sure it's awesome gameplay. And yet, even with vils just sitting there, down to 261 vils... think we'll be done by the end of the week?

Hmmm.....