w18 history in pictures

DeletedUser

Yes Plarin it did fail because we got to take ourselves out at the exact time and in the manner that we wanted to. Nobody was able to take our choices away. Some things are more important then an online game.

Yet, you are still gone. Does the way it got that way matter? Not really.

So, posting on the message board for the online game is more important than the game itself. I see now.

DeletedUser

Yet, you are still gone. Does the way it got that way matter? Not really.

So, posting on the message board for the online game is more important than the game itself. I see now.

Did I say it was more important? No. The game took up much more time then I was willing to expend at that time. This is much easier to fit into my RL. You deleted more then a year before us and yet you are still here as well.

DeletedUser

Did I say it was more important? No. The game took up much more time then I was willing to expend at that time. This is much easier to fit into my RL. You deleted more then a year before us and yet you are still here as well.

I deleted? No. Never. I gave my account away and then it was deleted. Yes, I am still here, just not verbally bashing everyone on how they played the game. Big difference from the way that you do it.

DeletedUser

I deleted? No. Never. I gave my account away and then it was deleted. Yes, I am still here, just not verbally bashing everyone on how they played the game. Big difference from the way that you do it.

So you would prefer me saying childish stuff that had nothing to do with W18. Not happening.

DeletedUser

Yes Plarin it did fail because we got to take ourselves out at the exact time and in the manner that we wanted to. Nobody was able to take our choices away. Some things are more important then an online game.
hmmm i think the wartime leader of germany in 1945 said simething similar :icon_wink:

DeletedUser67005

@ Plarin, Apoc bash us as well.

@ Max's comic, exactly who was the support Bella was asking for in your comic? Me and Zurtle were already here. And we were doing just fine, we got many to ignore us, hinting they had no reply (because their WAS no reply) I think the better question is, which one of you guys went crying for forum support? I'm sure we've all noticed the recent spam festival of new Apoc members (forum wise) from Karen, mechicks, manic, Natasha, david, and the acceleration of Plarins posts (now that he has friends here, lol)

My guess is Andrew, he was always weak on the forums... :p

DeletedUser

Did I say it was more important? No. The game took up much more time then I was willing to expend at that time. This is much easier to fit into my RL

yes when you knew that ops were being planned on you the game got all of a sudden to much so you needed to delete with the excuse of "you reached your goals" blah blah blah

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Firstly, where do you get off calling me by my name like you are supposed to be a friend of mine. You are nothing to me, get that straight.

Secondly, I had almost non-stop ops on me since the Aggression war. I got used to having those crossed swords on the top right of my screen. After =V= went to war with you, I had incomings from VST, ~S~, -PX-, Apoc and BA - you'd think that if I was going to buckle that would have been the time. Once you get used to incomings, accumulating ODD is even more satisfying then ODA - you see exactly what you got to kill.

So now, are you trying to tell me the thousands of Apoc/BA nukes and nobles I killed were not planned? Is that really going to be your new excuse? You really think that if all those previous waves didn't phase me, the next one would have or the one after that? lolololol You tried for many months and failed; I gave you plenty of time to shine. Maybe if you guys had managed to take even one village off me, your little story would have more creditability.

max vs george

@ Ass, this is the HISTORY of w18 in pictures, + also SAB and a couple others have posted from MIM/-PX-/TFP

DeletedUser67005

SAB every once in a while, yes. Who else?

And this is all going to be history by tomorrow.

PS, it was Andrew, right?

DeletedUser67005

^^ Blah blah blah, Angry Bok is still angry. Are you mad because MM players didn't resort to proxies in order to win?

Where did you get selfish and arrogance from her posts? If anything, that would be you.

DeletedUser

Don't worry about it guys. It's just that we don't care about people not on this world.