w18 history in pictures

DeletedUser

*grasps handbag in both hands*
Oooooh!

P.S. Did I read a quote from Ass' Strike in which we are now accused of having too much fun?!? Figures...

You seriously need your eyes checked - not sure how you came to that conclusion from what he said.

DeletedUser

Bella, can you tell more lies? You never attacked me, I never send circs for defense, and I never send a huge fang action. You want a song? The only song which reminds me of you, is this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQV22nJLEAM.

full.png
<- from now on.

Everyone, this is a COMIC thread, not a stats thread! Make some comics? http://stripgenerator.com/

DeletedUser

I didn't attack you - you attacked me (very, very unsuccessfully) and you did send out circ's; my fav being when we attacked Davidemah. You were begging for extra help and sitters and said that we were not like your usual opponents, we had more bite. We all saw it so it's best that YOU stop lying. You may be embaressed that you are only good enough against dead accounts but that is not my problem.

In regards to the forums, it takes me a few minutes to skim through posts and respond. I'm sure it takes a lot more time to sit there making comics to make up for the excitement missing in your own dull real life.

PS I know I'm a b*tch :) That leaves the old and bitter spinster for you though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All MsBella can do, is make RL snides, impressive!

Clearly I was wrong assuming you guys had "more bite" - you deleted. Whoosh. Bye.

The comics don't take long to make. I make one comic, you make 30 posts. Of a game you deleted on months ago. "RL"?

Ignore function active.

Max, thanks :)

DeletedUser

Clearly I was wrong assuming you guys had "more bite" - you deleted. Whoosh. Bye.

The comics don't take long to make. I make one comic, you make 30 posts. Of a game you deleted on months ago. "RL"?

Ignore function active.

Because it takes more than 5 seconds to write a post on these forums. Add me to your ignore list, thanks.

DeletedUser

Ignore function active.

It's great that you recall the circ's now. Proves who the real liar is.

Btw, if I really wanted to go down your RL path, you know I had the ammo. How about you quit while you are ahead and don't make me regret being semi-nice to you.

max vs george

Episode one. Trolls, the new Apoc foe?

full.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Fair 'nuff. :) What K were you in?

:)

Started on k88...so 88,87,86,85,84,78,77,76,98,97,96,95,94...

I was on k85 and k97 where those 2 K's was completely owned by Apoc R and W

5 vills on k85 and 11 vills on k97 in red sea...good times:)

DeletedUser

The only accounts defending hers was mine and her own. And in the case of against you, all her own. All of the accounts nuking and attacking you were individual players with their own accounts. Sad that you nearly had a heart attack over 3 players attacking you, especially considering you had multiple tribes on your side. We deleted because it wasn't worth it for us to attempt to bring you down. Your victory was far from certain, the chink in your armor by attacking just you was enough to show just how vulnerable you were. Karenmirkwoods circular in your defense was laughable and showed how just a little fight back scared the sh*t out of you guys. You would have really been panicking had I attacked you in K32, I didn't out of respect for you, misplaced apparently, truly sad.

DeletedUser

I would have thought that people actually mature with age but that is obviously not the case with you. Quite the potty mouth aren't you? I don't know how you people have the nerve to talk about others cheating. Do you really think that just because you did it that we all resorted to that crap? If I was a cheat and was controlling so many accounts, why wasn't I banned? It's not like I didn't have people putting in tickets every 5 minutes trying to get me banned. I didn't have the Singapore Internet Cafe excuse you had, did I? Fortunately for me, I don't live in a 3rd world country.

Unlike you, I didn't need to cheat to repel your attacks or to get my villages. You even sat my account. How many of my villages were stacked? None. All I did was move troops around for the most part. If any of us needed extra, we helped each other with short range defense. Even when we took your villages way up in northern K58, how was it possible to get the villages stacked so fast when I was the closest account to you by far? Not only was I able to stop you taking villages back with 0 walls, when I was online, you were unable to take back the others too. Furthermore, stop lying about who attacked you. We were only 4 in =V= when we decided to attack you. Due to your sulking we actually felt sorry for you and stopped (seeing as we were deleting anyway) - "Poor me I'm getting tired, poor me the attacks are unending, poor me, I am not used to being attacked, poor me - Karen send a circ out".

If you have a brain, it really is not that hard. The problem with you guys is you have been cheating, beating up on dead accounts and mass recruiting for far too long and have no idea how to really play this game like all us normal people did with just our own account.

DeletedUser

Remind me where I ever said we owned these forums. Remind me where I dictate what you can or cannot say
Remind me again where I said you can't enjoy making the comics. It's true I think most of them are stupid and not very clever or funny, but I have never said you can't make them. By all means continue.

DeletedUser

@ Zurtle

Ya sure...pfft. We know better.
Your attack was pure a joke. come on I've seen your timing. Even that 'dingdong' was better. REALLY!
Attack me in K32, OMG, You can even take on other smaller players there. I didn't attack you cause I treated you as a friend. So shoo now, get lost. You're not worth my time.

@ MSBella

So what are you going to do bout it? More lies.
When I sat your acct you were attacked by GenTed, lol. Hmmm, As far as I can remember you were losing & had to get defence from us. Right after that incident, we know you have def from your other accts (Perma sat or etc). We expect you to deny, make excuses & reasons. It's totally understandable.

Me cheat? That's I see that trying to divert it on to me now. Good one.

max vs george

Is that karenmirkwoof or peterpaine requesting the support?

Of course it is!

Btw the way it is KarenMirkwoof

Btw I'm telling the truth

No, I am really

You think I'm lying?

Ok, I am.

DeletedUser

@ Zurtle

Ya sure...pfft. We know better.
Your attack was pure a joke. come on I've seen your timing. Even that 'dingdong' was better. REALLY!
Attack me in K32, OMG, You can even take on other smaller players there. I didn't attack you cause I treated you as a friend. So shoo now, get lost. You're not worth my time.

@ MSBella

So what are you going to do bout it? More lies.
When I sat your acct you were attacked by GenTed, lol. Hmmm, As far as I can remember you were losing & had to get defence from us. Right after that incident, we know you have def from your other accts (Perma sat or etc). We expect you to deny, make excuses & reasons. It's totally understandable.

Me cheat? That's I see that trying to divert it on to me now. Good one.

If the attack was a joke, why were you sulking and asked to have the whole family to stack you and help you with sitting? As for my attacks, are you kidding? How did those conquers from VST come up when it was just GenTed attacking me, especially since he was nowhere near K85 where I lost most of my villages in the initial attack?

Who exactly was "us"? As I recall it was only Zurtle that helped me with D. You never supported me, in fact, how many times did I support your sorry a$$ in both K57 and k58?

Again, if the whole tribe was made up of 4 accounts and they were all active, which ones were the perma sits? Logic really isn't your strong point. I guess it must be hard for you to admit that your 10 tribes were unable to take out 2 players and so you must resort to denial. Unlike you, who has been banned for proxying (but used a bs excuse to get out of it), I haven't been.

In regards to your potty mouth, I'd have to care about you to feel insulted. We both know that I don't. I just thought that people would want to age with some grace. Like I said, I was wrong. Some people like you enjoy being lowlifes and immature their entire life.

DeletedUser

If the attack was a joke, why were you sulking and asked to have the whole family to stack you and help you with sitting? As for my attacks, are you kidding? How did those conquers from VST come up when it was just GenTed attacking me, especially since he was nowhere near K85 where I lost most of my villages in the initial attack?

Who exactly was "us"? As I recall it was only Zurtle that helped me with D. You never supported me, in fact, how many times did I support your sorry a$$ in both K57 and k58?

Again, if the whole tribe was made up of 4 accounts and they were all active, which ones were the perma sits? Logic really isn't your strong point. I guess it must be hard for you to admit that your 10 tribes were unable to take out 2 players and so you must resort to denial. Unlike you, who has been banned for proxying (but used a bs excuse to get out of it), I haven't been.

In regards to your potty mouth, I'd have to care about you to feel insulted. We both know that I don't. I just thought that people would want to age with some grace. Like I said, I was wrong. Some people like you enjoy being lowlifes and immature their entire life.

Are you here now?

No. And you think it failed?

DeletedUser

Are you here now?

No. And you think it failed?

Yes Plarin it did fail because we got to take ourselves out at the exact time and in the manner that we wanted to. Nobody was able to take our choices away. Some things are more important then an online game.