W18 Map Thread

DeletedUser

These maps are updated daily at 12:00 server time.

For those of you curious, I wrote my own application to create these maps and I cannot share it with others.

Previous map threads:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=71918
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=85195

World wide tribal maps

Time-lapse Movie

Here's a video of the top tribes since late August, including player conquers in white flashes and barb conquers in black flashes:

9th Oct 2008 with conquers: http://www.youtube.com/v/kh4zxkqFkXI or XviD (MPEG4) AVI

15th Feb 2009 tribes only: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjAoydxXmTA or XviD (MPEG4) AVI

---

Note: Tribal OD data is the summation of the tribe's player's OD data and not what TW itself shows as I don't have tribe specific OD data.

en18_top20_tribes_map.png

en18_oda_tribes_map.png

en18_odd_tribes_map.png

en18_dom_tribes_map.png

These are calculated on total points for the tribes in the K and not the top-40 players of the tribe.

Aggressive tribes are their sum of the tribe's player's ODA divided by their points.
[spoil]
en18_agg_tribes_map.png
[/spoil]

Simcity tribes are also their ODA divided by their points, but the lowest!
[spoil]
en18_simcity_tribes_map.png
[/spoil]

"Turtled" tribes are their ODD divided by their total points.
[spoil]
en18_turtled_tribes_map.png
[/spoil]

en18_player_noblers_map.png

Percentage of the tribe's conquers are of players instead of barbs.

Note: This also includes nobling of their own tribe members as I can't filter those as I do not.have the tribe each player was at the time of the conquer.

en18_point_whoring_map.png

Percentage of the tribe's conquers are of barbs instead of players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

World wide player maps

en18_top20_players_map.png

en18_oda_players_map.png

en18_odd_players_map.png

en18_dom_players_map.png

These are player nobling percentages for players who have had at least 40 conquers:

en18_player_nobling_players_map.png

en18_point_whoring_players_map.png

DeletedUser

Daily Changes Maps

Highlighting tribes & players with the biggest changes in points, OD stats and player nobling, for and against over the past 24 hours.

Top Village Gainers show the tribes with the most conquers against players (not barbs) over the last 24 hours.

en18_daily_vil_gainers_map.png

Top Village Losers show the tribes with the most conquer losses over the last 24 hours (disbanded tribes and players who have left don't count at the moment).

en18_daily_vil_losers_map.png

Top Point Gainers shows the tribes gain in points based on the top 40 players of the tribe (ie. what effects the tribe's ranking).
[spoil]
en18_daily_point_gainers_map.png
[/spoil]

Top Point Losers shows the tribes loss in points based on the top 40 players of the tribe.
[spoil]
en18_daily_point_losers_map.png
[/spoil]

Top Point ODA shows the tribes gain in ODA based on the players that were in the tribe during the last day.
[spoil]
en18_daily_oda_gainers_map.png
[/spoil]

Top Point ODD shows the tribes gain in ODD based on the players that were in the tribe during the last day.
[spoil]
en18_daily_odd_gainers_map.png
[/spoil]

Top Village Gainers show the players with the most conquers against other players (not barbs) over the last 24 hours.

en18_daily_player_gainers_map.png

Top Village Losers show the players with the most conquer losses over the last 24 hours.
en18_daily_player_losers_map.png

DeletedUser

Weekly Changes Maps

Highlighting tribes & players with the biggest changes in points, OD stats and player nobling, for and against over the past week.

Top Tribe Village Gainers show the tribes with the most conquers against players (not barbs) over the last week.

en18_weekly_vil_gainers_map.png

Top Tribe Village Losers show the tribes with the most conquer losses over the last week (disbanded tribes and players who have left don't count at the moment).

en18_weekly_vil_losers_map.png

Top Point Gainers shows the tribes gain in points based on the top 40 players of the tribe (ie. what effects the tribe's ranking).
[spoil]
en18_weekly_point_gainers_map.png
[/spoil]

Top Point Losers shows the tribes loss in points based on the top 40 players of the tribe.
[spoil]
en18_weekly_point_losers_map.png
[/spoil]

Top Point ODA shows the tribes gain in ODA based on the players that were in the tribe during the full week.
[spoil]
en18_weekly_oda_gainers_map.png
[/spoil]

Top Point ODD shows the tribes gain in ODD based on the players that were in the tribe during the full week.
[spoil]
en18_weekly_odd_gainers_map.png
[/spoil]

Top Player Village Gainers show the players with the most conquers against players (not barbs) over the last week.

en18_weekly_player_gainers_map.png

Top Player Village Losers show the players with the most conquer losses over the last week.

en18_weekly_player_losers_map.png

DeletedUser

World-wide custom maps

These maps are updated manually at irregular intervals

Family tribes:

en18_family_map.png

en18_hugs_map.png

DeletedUser

and plz dont forget thefinalbob's official maps

1i0uv9.jpg

why do i have a feeling i am out of my league :(

DeletedUser

Clumsy's last maps... Ever! (More info in the thread im going to make whenever I can be bothered, the point of it is... im quiting TW for good)

Version 1.

2rfyed1.jpg

Version 2.

ndlogn.jpg

Version 3.

30skcpw.jpg

Au Reviour ALL!

Woodlandapple

35iasmo.jpg

Just trying out some effects on GIMP.

-MM-, LEGION and TWA-N3. If you can't tell which is which, then get out from under your box.

DeletedUser

Ok all, Please only ask questions to the map maker and nothing else. All other posts will be deleted and infractions/warnings handed out from this post onwards.

If you have relevant PnP then by all means make a new thread and discuss it there and not here.

DeletedUser

Why were comments that were suggestions about new additions or improvements to the map deleted?

keee

Can't we have relevant discussion about the maps / what they're showing?

Surely thats still fair.

DeletedUser

I don't understand the tribal hugs map.

I see cold and frosty is -MM-.....

but that's all I know

DeletedUser

Regarding the above guideline regarding restricting discussion in this thread to questions for bnaujok only...

Surely if people have to create an entirely new thread every time they want to comment on any tiny little change in the map situation it will cause a ridiculous amount of useless clutter and spam in the World 18 Forum? I think some sort of general discussion about the contents of the maps should be allowed here; although the correct place for PnP/arguments is obviously elsewhere.

Cheers,

King Cufflink

dukefan7777777

I don't understand the tribal hugs map.

I see cold and frosty is -MM-.....

but that's all I know

-MM- is cold and frost.

Hugs! is the "Holy Alliance" and the O/M family

More Hugs! Is LEGION family

No Friends is T~S family, AoO, and possibly {K}

I think im right but not sure

DeletedUser

-MM- is cold and frost.

Hugs! is the "Holy Alliance" and the O/M family

More Hugs! Is LEGION family

No Friends is T~S family, AoO, and possibly {K}

I think im right but not sure

Very close...

"No friends" is AoO, INF, T~S family and ~K72~. These were derived from my impressions in the forum and is a bit of humour on my part :)

DeletedUser50173

hmmm i would agree, for some reason we have no friends... though i think maybe the tag of "rebels" or something a little less embarassing might be better!

arcticskykin

Wheres Dusk for the family tribes and to whoever it was thought Pantheonw as joining TWA a while ago..we joined DUSK, so ha!