W18 Map Thread

DeletedUser

There's a few players lurking on skype who have my details (and it shows here in the forum too).
Latest maps are up now.

DeletedUser

Because bnaujok hasnt released the source code (nor does he have to), so its impossible for anyone but bnaujok to update the maps.

DeletedUser

somehow, this started from someone asking for an update to the maps...

I guess you will have to wait a little while andrew, but enjoy this arguement, courtesy of Swordnuke, to help ease your troubles until that time comes.

Btw Sword, you just got about as close as you can to personal insults as you can without actually knowing the person.

DeletedUser53573

His post clearly points out he is too lazy to learn to make/make his own, and is demanding someone who has the drive and will of someone successful in life to do it for him. Which is not needed here.

Not a personal insult.

DeletedUser

His post clearly points out he is too lazy to learn to make/make his own, and is demanding someone who has the drive and will of someone successful in life to do it for him. Which is not needed here.

Not a personal insult.

No one has been able to replicate bnaujok maps on any other world.

Even if Andrew wasnt 'lazy' and learned how to make maps they wouldn't be of a similar level to that of bnaujok since no one has been able to replicate his quality of work on any world yet.

Andrew didnt demand, he said 'pls' which means 'please', so no, he didnt demand.

So on every point you are wrong.
Stop trolling, stop hating, stop being wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53573

I am only wrong because I disagree with your opinion.

He can make maps of the same data. He can tweak his own coiding to make it the same. His fault for not putting in the work.

DeletedUser

There is no opinion!

Fact: you said Andrew was making a "demand"
Where in reality: Andrew used an alternative way of saying "please".
No demand.
You are wrong.

Fact: You said a complete novice with no programming, graphic arts background or technical wherewithal can make a complete system to generate maps on the same level that bnaujok makes.
In reality: Do you see anyone else making the maps bnaujok makes?
No.
nickjer (the auto updating maps guy) making maps that bnaujok has? No.

Does the step by step map making instruction manual tell you how to automatically generate custom maps?
No. It shows you how to make maps by hand of the top tribes only.

ODA Gainers list over week timeframe? TWStats cant generate that
Top tribe village gains list over week? TWStats cant generate that
Top nobling percentage players list? TWStats cant generate that

So again, you are wrong.

You didnt state an opinion like 'Andrew isnt a friendly guy' you made clear cut statements, you called him 'lazy' and 'demanding' whereas he was fairly polite and didnt have a technical background for map making.

You should stop hating, stop trolling -- heck, just stop being wrong would be fine too.

DeletedUser53573

Your entire argument is only relevant if you can prove someone actually tried to replicate bnaujok's maps. But since, you can't, I'll just wait for you to come up with some other lies to protect your bf :)

DeletedUser

Your entire argument is only relevant if you can prove someone actually tried to replicate bnaujok's maps. But since, you can't, I'll just wait for you to come up with some other lies to protect your bf :)

Intellegent arguements are wasted on you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45512

can i just ask a question related to the maps why am i not 2nd in K35 when i have been ranked 2nd there on the ingame rankings for about 2 months give or take a few weeks??