W18 Milestones

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

They are opposed to fighting. Thats why they have the highest ODA.....

DeletedUser67005

And how long ago did MM die? In fact, competition for NO. 1 in general? Yes, your at rank 1, but who's stopping you? MM were, but now that they passed?...

DeletedUser

How is that relevant? MM clearly were not good enough to survive to this stage in the game, Apoc is. There is no better measure of a tribe's success and capability than "last man standing". If you have one I would be interested (amused) to hear it... but not in this thread because this is for milestones!

DeletedUser67005

MM were half dead by the time they went to war with Apoc, though size remained because accounts remained... People quit because of rl. RL beat MM down more than UA did... UA got MM down, but when they were about half power, I'll add...

And MM were more than good enough to be "Last tribe standing"(RL)...

DeletedUser

But they weren't or they would be here. You can throw up the RL excuse or any other but you can't claim (on their behalf) to be the best without demonstrating it.

That is not to say that MM was not a very good unit but I'm afraid they were not built to last and thus were not good enough.

DeletedUser67005

MM can speak for themselves, your right. MM already demonstrated they were the best... They left, technically, of their own free will, and now you fight PX, a completely different tribe (Memberwise)...

DeletedUser

But they weren't or they would be here. You can throw up the RL excuse or any other but you can't claim (on their behalf) to be the best without demonstrating it.

That is not to say that MM was not a very good unit but I'm afraid they were not built to last and thus were not good enough.

The current situation has nothing to do with -MM- not being good enough. There was more then enough proof that we were the best tribe by far in our time - we had just the one tribe but number of villages and OD far surpassed yours.

Let's get back to the current war. Whilst I was Duke of MIM, you were making progress in K55 but we were flying through the South. Overall conquers were actually in OUR favour once we got on a roll. With my team, I had ops organised to land just before Xmas and to land just after the break. Unfortunately, those ops never came to fruition due to the HC issues that went down. All conquers on Apoc all but stopped. I joined =V= and we were attacked by members of ~S~, VST and PX.

My -MM- team that was active up to that point all left with my departure from MIM. The INF actives went to VST and they came off second best in the war against =V= and left for World 47. All that remained for you to mop up were the ~S~ actives as you were NAP'd to us.

Subsequent to this, we then had territory issues so you attacked the weaker accounts in K46 but recruited Concrete and Poppinette. Out of the 4 actives that remained in =V=, I know that at least 2 of us were approached to join Apoc. I also know that PX actives like Csersrule were also approached to join ApocBA. Ridiculous.

Just so you know, RL is not an excuse for us, it is in fact a reality. We all had jobs, families, studies or all of the above for some of us. I know you work too but the game is less time consuming for you when you have 95% of the world allied to you and you have no leadership duties to factor in on top. You should try playing the game properly for at least a month to see what TW is actually like. For us that refused joining you, we were here to play Tribal WARS, not sim city. Deleting was preferred to joining you.

DeletedUser

It's about who has the commitment to win, whether that being on 8 hours a day, or giving up sleeping and eating so they can check on their trains. That, is what Apoc has over MM. That commitment to win. MM had already resigned to the fact that they were going to lose when they looked at the member count. I believe they could have done ALOT better, but they chose not to, and that is their decision. In this respect, yes, Apoc and the UA deserve this more.

DeletedUser

It's about who has the commitment to win, whether that being on 8 hours a day, or giving up sleeping and eating so they can check on their trains. That, is what Apoc has over MM. That commitment to win. MM had already resigned to the fact that they were going to lose when they looked at the member count. I believe they could have done ALOT better, but they chose not to, and that is their decision. In this respect, yes, Apoc and the UA deserve this more.

Plarin, you do all that when you are actually playing the game against other actives. When you are hitting a dead account, you can send 20 second trains and you know that they will neither be sniped nor stacked against. The bulk of Apoc's attacks are against such accounts. On top of not worrying about the player defending and knowing that your nub trains are safe, there are also no retaliatory attacks and you get easy ODA.

The only thing Apoc had over -MM- was the number of tribes, allies and sat/proxy accounts.. plus their dream of making the whole world blue :p They never played (let alone to win), they recruited anything with a pulse.

-MM- never played to win so we never resigned ourselves to lose either - the only thing we cared about was having fun with our friends, but we sure did kick a$$ :)

DeletedUser

I sometimes wish I hadn't gotten bored of TW (alongside other MM people)... It gave Apoc
the chance to babble all they want.

Andy, I wish you would accept this, but I know you won't...
MM at its best... Was better than Apoc ever will be.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Plarin, you do all that when you are actually playing the game against other actives. When you are hitting a dead account, you can send 20 second trains and you know that they will neither be sniped nor stacked against. The bulk of Apoc's attacks are against such accounts. On top of not worrying about the player defending and knowing that your nub trains are safe, there are also no retaliatory attacks and you get easy ODA.

The only thing Apoc had over -MM- was the number of tribes, allies and sat/proxy accounts.. plus their dream of making the whole world blue :p They never played (let alone to win), they recruited anything with a pulse.

-MM- never played to win so we never resigned ourselves to lose either - the only thing we cared about was having fun with our friends, but we sure did kick a$$ :)

So, taking out the weakest links is not strategy? Since when? Anyone would say that this part of trying to win the game.

DeletedUser

So, taking out the weakest links is not strategy? Since when? Anyone would say that this part of trying to win the game.

When we were NAP'd to them, they had only a handful of actives to take out and they had 8-10 tribes to do it with and yet they still couldn't.

When we were against them, with only 4 members at that time, circulars were sent out crying for support, more sitters, etc - to quote, we had 'more bite', hahaha. 4 members frazzled the 'mighty' ApocBA! They were so desperate to get a village that they were sending 8 nobles and 6-10 nukes per village and still failed. Every sat account was emptied.

The problem with Apoc is that they have very few skilled players but those players have long grown accustomed to hitting accounts that never hit back. Sadly, even they couldn't handle a retaliatory attack without getting the whole tribe to help.

In -MM-, almost all our members were skilled and actually fought over claiming villages in each op. There was never enough to keep us all happy, lol.

DeletedUser

A request to our mod: Please would you pull this thread within a thread out and create a new thread?

The current situation has nothing to do with -MM- not being good enough. There was more then enough proof that we were the best tribe by far in our time - we had just the one tribe but number of villages and OD far surpassed yours.
You were probably the best at one time. In fact I would say you were... at one time. P.S. OD is a measure of past performance, not present or future capability.

Let's get back to the current war. Whilst I was Duke of MIM, you were making progress in K55 but we were flying through the South.
You are correct the INF (IM?) team were flying through the south. INF, at that time, were a far better unit than MM (MI?). They were also fighting a very poorly led Apoc-W and a fragmented Apoc-R but, credit where credit is due, "INF" were really making excellent gains.
Overall conquers were actually in OUR favour once we got on a roll.
I think, at best, you were breaking even with the odd week of marginal gains. Again this was down to INF keeping MM in the game. Are you trying to make the case for INF being the best tribe or INF? I'm confused.
With my team, I had ops organised to land just before Xmas and to land just after the break. Unfortunately, those ops never came to fruition due to the HC issues that went down.
I LOL'd (couldn't help myself).
Just so you know, RL is not an excuse for us, it is in fact a reality. We all had jobs, families, studies or all of the above for some of us.
Now you are being ridiculous. We all have RL issues. You know better than most some of mine at the time so please don't try to play that card.
I know you work too but the game is less time consuming for you when you have 95% of the world allied to you and you have no leadership duties to factor in on top.
Very amusing. You think managing "95% of the world" is actually a lesser burden than mis-managing (to the point of break up) one tribe?
You should try playing the game properly for at least a month to see what TW is actually like. For us that refused joining you, we were here to play Tribal WARS, not sim city.
I think you'll find we are. We are winning. We are still here. Whatever game you were playing didn't work out. Accept that graciously and you'll feel better (and we'll honour you as worthy adversaries). At the moment you're just sounding very bitter and appear to be trying to make yourself feel better (and probably failing).
Deleting was preferred to joining you.
I must have imagined the NAP then. You forget that we spoke numerous times about joining forces; although I couldn't, with any conscience, go along with your ideas. You may be able to convince the few people that read these forums that you are righteous in hitting delete, but we both know you hit delete because you were beaten. Pure and simple.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When we were tearing through the south, our team was Hans, Mudge, pranay, Karny, yesman, myself (sorry if I forgot anyone). Every single one of us was -MM-. The Mudge and I had the highest conquers against Apoc in the HC. We then had players like wyldside and Maddawg wanting to join in our ops too. The INF HC rep managed to plan the very first op after we merged and that was the end of it - she moved on to other 'plotting'. Please get your facts straight first. INF did well against Apoc-R, you are right. By the time we joined in down there though, there was no Apoc-R left. Furthermore, as I recall you were whining that INF was nobling barbs in K86 and recruiting as fast as you were. So which was it Andrew?

I do remember your RL issue and I also remember that you were never online either. If you had been in a small tribe your account would have died. We didn't have the leisure of disappearing for months on end and still being able to come back to an intact account. I guess that's the perk of a 1000 member meatshield if that's the way you enjoy it.

Firstly, the NAP isn't the same as having the Apoc tag by my name. Secondly, we made the NAP based on promises made by our then good friends Zain and Wolfy. Once the promises were broken, so was the NAP.

DeletedUser

Ok, after further investigation, it has come to my attention that =V= was the first Tribe to attain the 5M Average Points accolade.

Andrew, a quick note to you that you may want to keep in mind for possible future Worlds. You CANNOT do a Thread like this if you are going to be biased and not accept something when it happens just because you disllike the people there, or are enemies with them or whatever the case may be.

If you wish to ask why I have changed this, here is why:

actually earlier on in this thread we had this discussion and came to the conclusion that a tribe is a group of players and needs to have atleast 5 members to get a milestone

That was from the Original Thread. You cannot deviate from those Rules because you feel like it.

Now, anymore of the nonsense over this, and I will be making a new, none biased owner of the World 18 Milestones Thread.

Thanks,
Mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.