W18 Milestones

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have never subscribed to (nor seen!) John Murray's definition.

Although I do not accept any bias, I must ask where I am under any obligation to follow your interpretation. I'd love to see the rule.

Anyway, given that you have decided to take on the role of forum bully, you are more than welcome to take on the thread. Consider it yours!

P.S. Please feel free to perma-ban me for "dissent".

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think John Murray should also have set a time table for how long that tribe was actually alive then.

DeletedUser

Very tempted to get the top 5 of Apoc-D to form a tribe for 5 mins ;-)

DeletedUser

I have never subscribed to (nor seen!) John Murray's definition.

Anyway, given that you have decided to take on the role of forum bully, you are more than welcome to take on the thread. Consider it yours!

Is your role under threat? ;)

DeletedUser

Ok, after further investigation, it has come to my attention that =V= was the first Tribe to attain the 5M Average Points accolade.

Andrew, a quick note to you that you may want to keep in mind for possible future Worlds. You CANNOT do a Thread like this if you are going to be biased and not accept something when it happens just because you disllike the people there, or are enemies with them or whatever the case may be.

If you wish to ask why I have changed this, here is why:

That was from the Original Thread. You cannot deviate from those Rules because you feel like it.

Now, anymore of the nonsense over this, and I will be making a new, none biased owner of the World 18 Milestones Thread.

Thanks,
Mad.

Thanks for the update Mad.

DeletedUser

I did not.

I seems that, in order for me to step forward (selflessly!) to take responsibility for a thread that the owner has left fallow, I not only need to read through that thread, but any other threads that have had similar names and/or may claim to be the predecessors of that thread? Sorry, but that is daft. So daft that even when the debate raged earlier in this thread none of you lot actually directed me to the John Murray post i.e. none of you knew (or could be bothered) to trawl through the potential progenitor threads.

Personally I would have accepted a simple private message from our esteemed Elder Mod with the reference and I would have accepted it. I might have even accepted it if one of you lot had. Unfortunately our Elder Mod appears to think chiding someone in public is acceptable. It isn't.

Anyway, consider me unsubscribed. Perhaps you, SN or, perhaps the aforementioned Elder Mod would like to look after the new thread. I won't be.

Hopefully the first job of the new thread owner will be to update the 1500 villages milestone ;-)

DeletedUser

Please get your facts straight first.
As you brought up facts... how about presenting some? It would make a nice change from your unsubstantiated claims of superiority. Show me some stats from TWstats involving conquers (for and against). You might want to spice it up with some evidence of your own contribution. I don't doubt you've killed stuff. I do doubt that MM has consistently out performed Apoc. Show me some numbers...
Furthermore, as I recall you were whining that INF was nobling barbs in K86 and recruiting as fast as you were. So which was it Andrew?
I think we were talking about war conquers were we not? If you can answer that then you have answered your own question!
I do remember your RL issue and I also remember that you were never online either. If you had been in a small tribe your account would have died. We didn't have the leisure of disappearing for months on end and still being able to come back to an intact account.
Ah! It appears that you were tracking my logins. Unfortunately you have your "facts" a little wrong. I wasn't on line a lot. I think my account went red twice over the period (both times I was alerted to the fact through Skype/Facebook). If I had been away for months then you would expect TF to do a little better than they did when they determined to take me out en masse, no? Ask TF how many vills they took from me? Better still, if you still have TWStats open, why not check?
I guess that's the perk of a 1000 member meatshield if that's the way you enjoy it.
Interesting term. Exactly who is the meatshield in your scenario? I have never been any other place than the front line. The maps testify to that. If, as you suggest, I was away for months on end what does that say about my enemies? How crap do you need to be to not spot and take advantage of an inactive that's been away for months. Oh! I forgot, you lot don't attack inactives :) I better put my holiday plans up so you know when not to attack!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You only need to look at this thread to see just how long -MM- out-performed Apoc. You never even came close and you still couldn't get to the ODA milestone first and that is with all -MM- members gone and ~S~ taking over our tag, lol.

As for your absence from the game, no I wasn't tracking you. We were in a leader chat together and you told us what your issue was. That was LONG before TF was even formed.

As for your safety in the south, you happened to be a friend of Wolfy's.

DeletedUser

I did not.

I seems that, in order for me to step forward (selflessly!) to take responsibility for a thread that the owner has left fallow, I not only need to read through that thread, but any other threads that have had similar names and/or may claim to be the predecessors of that thread? Sorry, but that is daft. So daft that even when the debate raged earlier in this thread none of you lot actually directed me to the John Murray post i.e. none of you knew (or could be bothered) to trawl through the potential progenitor threads.

Personally I would have accepted a simple private message from our esteemed Elder Mod with the reference and I would have accepted it. I might have even accepted it if one of you lot had. Unfortunately our Elder Mod appears to think chiding someone in public is acceptable. It isn't.

Anyway, consider me unsubscribed. Perhaps you, SN or, perhaps the aforementioned Elder Mod would like to look after the new thread. I won't be.

Hopefully the first job of the new thread owner will be to update the 1500 villages milestone ;-)

By taking on the thread and not starting new milestones, you automatically subscribed to it. As for you accepting private messages or evidence, you are only kidding yourself. You kept saying that it had already been brought up several times and refused to remedy it. Not only did we give an alternate formula, the GKhan leader himself, who had nothing to gain, posted in the thread. You were just being an obnoxious bully who wanted to give Apoc their first real milestone at any cost.

DeletedUser

Bollox! No one posted an alternative formula (to my knowledge). Simply saying "we are the exception" doesn't help in the slightest.

In fact I asked for alternatives dozens of time.

Anyway, aside from reporting milestones, that's my last post in this thread.

DeletedUser

Bollox! No one posted an alternative formula (to my knowledge). Simply saying "we are the exception" doesn't help in the slightest.

In fact I asked for alternatives dozens of time.

Anyway, aside from reporting milestones, that's my last post in this thread.

Incredible. Did I not just quote you formulas given directly in this thread? Coupled with evidence from the leader of G.khan that the requirement was never 40 players?

You may want to schedule an appointment with your eye doctor.

DeletedUser67005

^^ Make that a few appointments, he'll need as many as he can get...

DeletedUser

msbella:
I also know that PX actives like Csersrule were also approached to join ApocBA. Ridiculous.

*gasp* If I didn't know better, I might think that you were suggesting that it was ridiculous that anyone would want to recruit me :( Good thing I know better, Wench! :p

PS: How are you anyway? I've rediscovered sleeping at night- and my kids don't look fuzzy in the morning anymore :D

DeletedUser

msbella:

*gasp* If I didn't know better, I might think that you were suggesting that it was ridiculous that anyone would want to recruit me :( Good thing I know better, Wench! :p

PS: How are you anyway? I've rediscovered sleeping at night- and my kids don't look fuzzy in the morning anymore :D

hehe, here's trouble! Of course you know that that was a compliment to super sniper and a stab at ApocBA who are still recruiting anyone they can't beat in battle as well as new faces ;)

I am doing very well too, ty. I also have rediscovered sleeping at night. The first few weeks I was actually having trouble sleeping for more then a few hours each night! lol My body was so confused! Anyways, did you finish your studies?

Status
Not open for further replies.