W18 too unstable to close

DeletedUser

With the recent wave of backstabbings and the current volatile political environment on W18, I think it is safe to say the world should no longer be closed.

Discuss.

giantsfrey

as long as the massive APOC family holds over 75% of villages, it will close. there's nothing to discuss--either they're above it, or they're below it

DeletedUser67005

The world will still freeze, though I think Apoc may have had threir dream interfered with. ;)

DeletedUser

It's not about them holding the 75%. Their whole argument was based on them being long time brothers and sisters and that there was nothing that could ever tear that relationship apart. Obviously we all knew the truth about it but thought that they had at least some semblance of tolerance for each other.

What has actually happened is that 1/4 of this 'never tear apart' alliance has been turned on and there was a major fight both within Apoc leadership and between Apoc and BA leadership. That comprises 3/4 of the said alliance. Any 4 tribes on other worlds can put up a front of friendship to end a world. It was not in the spirit of the game to end a world with a 4 way alliance and it sure as hell is not in the spirit of the game to end it with a sham alliance that is only still there just so that they can see the end next month.

DeletedUser

It's not about them holding the 75%. Their whole argument was based on them being long time brothers and sisters and that there was nothing that could ever tear that relationship apart.

Actually the whole argument was based on it being a long term alliance that was NOT formed purely in the late stages to finish the world.. (it was formed in the early stages to do the same :icon_wink:)

It is surely more repellant to put up with stuff from dukes that you wouldn't from foot soldiers...

What has actually happened is that 1/4 of this 'never tear apart' alliance has been turned on

by soco's own admission HE is the only active in the tribe... ergo the only other players left there are inactives.. or accounts controlled by him....

and there was a major fight both within Apoc leadership and between Apoc and BA leadership.

even mother teresa had rows... doesn't mean she is turning into hitler... another demonstration of the strength of the alliance... an argument DOES NOT MEAN all out war :D

It was not in the spirit of the game to end a world with a 4 way alliance

innogames disagree :icon_eek:

glad to see it's not just the same old arguments regurgitated in a new thread :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You're wrong manic, it's not the same thing. I always said that I disagreed with the way you guys ended but you did it within rules made by innogames and that was that. The only difference is that it is obvious that your alliance isn't as rosy as you guys made it out to be. I knew that it wasn't for a long time but i thought the issues had been ironed out. Clearly, I was wrong about the latter.

As for Apoc-N, the only reason he would be the last active is because the rest of his members were coerced into joining -F in exactly the same fashion as happened with TF. That's the sad part, not even in the end could you guys (I'm talking general) conjure up a little class.