W19 account

DeletedUser

I will say again now and continue to say, i don't mind being catted because i'll just rebuild. I'll save my troops to snipe any trains and will take a catting any day you want. I survived my catting from DrS in Stoned and do not have a problem with rebuilding. You may feel differently but that's your opinion and your tactics, not mine from experience. You may not have experience of a war that wasn't a walkover so can't actually be a judge, can you. I'd rather have 100 catted villages than lose a village because i didn't have any defense left.

Chris

You are back or never left? Irrelevant question anyway but I do agree with your post :)

Christopher Silver

Neither. I left and i am not back, just stumbled across this page and saw my name mentioned.

DeletedUser

I will say again now and continue to say, i don't mind being catted because i'll just rebuild. I'll save my troops to snipe any trains and will take a catting any day you want. I survived my catting from DrS in Stoned and do not have a problem with rebuilding. You may feel differently but that's your opinion and your tactics, not mine from experience. You may not have experience of a war that wasn't a walkover so can't actually be a judge, can you. I'd rather have 100 catted villages than lose a village because i didn't have any defense left.

Chris

A WALKOVER??? :lol:

Yeah, cause NIR when they weren't much smaller than Brains before the merger just rolled over and died. Or was it the months of attacking them that finally made them battle fatigued. Of all people who should know, just ask the now current owners of your old account and they'll say the same thing. Everybody fought long and hard, and I know for a fact Sicory sat more accounts than anybody should have to in order to try and keep them going. I find it quite disrespectful to an enemy of mine that you would even claim that Brains just walked through them without even trying.

The fight was damn good in both tribes until NIR's will was bent beyond repair. We know plenty about continuing to battle when things don't go right, from the inactivity that hit hard as hell in our war with NIR to the defection of an account to an Asylum player that FED you all of our forums. Yet, here we still stand while you have "real life" issues.

Christopher Silver

The fight was damn good in both tribes until NIR's will was bent beyond repair. We know plenty about continuing to battle when things don't go right, from the inactivity that hit hard as hell in our war with NIR to the defection of an account to an Asylum player that FED you all of our forums. Yet, here we still stand while you have "real life" issues.

I don't have real life issues, more like commitments. But i have given the exact day those commitments will end, so if i'm allowed back to the asylum, i will be back.

And unless you have disbanded by then i should hopefully return to helping towards that.

I also enjoyed the way you quoted real life as though you are unsure of what it is :lol:

DeletedUser

I don't have real life issues, more like commitments. But i have given the exact day those commitments will end, so if i'm allowed back to the asylum, i will be back.

And unless you have disbanded by then i should hopefully return to helping towards that.

I also enjoyed the way you quoted real life as though you are unsure of what it is :lol:

:icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool:

felt like quoting ya, but i don't know why

DeletedUser

there is always a place avaible for you chris :icon_wink:.

and you always keep a special place in my heart :icon_redface: ( i'm still on your will right? :p)

DeletedUser

and you always keep a special place in my heart :icon_redface: ( i'm still on your will right? :p)

Not anymore. I'm marrying his daughter and were getting everything :icon_biggrin:

Christopher Silver

I told you a while ago, it all goes to pings unless leboy comes through.