W19 Forum Sig competition

Which is the best sig out of the ones on display?

• Dekzy

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Isloman

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • I Iz Rough

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • -FreakonaLeash-

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Mark-CFC

Votes: 20 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well Mark's is best by far. But Islo's sucks. He has a picture, and an over thick border. Of course I voted for mine, lol. I would have tried harder if there was a prize. I am working on a 20PP deal currently. Anyway, I wanna know if in Mark's, the smoke twiwlring behind the bullet was photoshopped in, or there before and he rendered i tlike a pro, lol. It looks photoshopped by him as it doesn't fit in ABSOLUTELY perfectly. Great sig though.

Last edited by a moderator:

thebadmojo

Isloman hands down. Mark's came close but it is to dark and has way to much noise going on and the text is absolutely horrible.

I was going to enter but I am a bit involved in a more advanced signature of the week on another site. Sorry

DeletedUser

Well Mark's is best by far. But Islo's sucks. He has a picture, and an over thick border. Of course O voted for mine, lol. I would have tried harder if there was a prize. I am working on a 20PP deal currently. Anyway, I wanna know if in Mark's, the smoke twiwlring behind the bullet was photoshopped in, or there before and he rendered i tlike a pro, lol. It looks photoshopped by him as it doesn't fit in ABSOLUTELY perfectly. Great sig though.

No need to be rude lol
It's my style if you don't like it, then oh well. Just because I don't go over the top with rendering and blending and all the PS effects doesn't mean I can't make a quality sig. I'm fully capable of doing that, but it's not to my taste, and I choose not too.
People seem to like it, and therefore I will continue to make it in that style as long as people request them.
You seem pretty arrogant to me tbh, coming into the w19 forums, where I've never seen you post before, boasting about your 20PP deal? Wow. I make sigs for free, because I enjoy it, and I like helping people out.

I personally don't care whether I win or not, but I have been making sigs for the w19 community for quite some time (something like 8 or 9 months) so it seemed fitting that I should enter myself for it.

slayer123121

Well Mark's is best by far. But Islo's sucks. He has a picture, and an over thick border. Of course O voted for mine, lol. I would have tried harder if there was a prize. I am working on a 20PP deal currently. Anyway, I wanna know if in Mark's, the smoke twiwlring behind the bullet was photoshopped in, or there before and he rendered i tlike a pro, lol. It looks photoshopped by him as it doesn't fit in ABSOLUTELY perfectly. Great sig though.

Islo's is amazing :icon_razz: You sir have no taste, go back to whatever forums you usually troll.

Voted Islo's, was hard to choose between that and mark's, but i went with what i would prefer to have.:icon_cool:

Loving the Asylum Theme though :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lol sounds like a person who hasn't won, Islo's sigs are realy differently from most peoples styles and i like his alot more.

Note to Islo: Go win 20 pp deal :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

-FreakOnALeash- is a Sig-Maker in W38, and W41. He is a nice person. If he criticize your work, that doesn't mean that he hates you...or something. His just like that, so deal with it.

Mark-CFC, great work. Islo...hmm, not bad I guess. Freak, great job...

That is all..., now let see who will win this Competition.

DeletedUser

-FreakOnALeash- is a Sig-Maker in W38, and W41. He is a nice person. If he criticize your work, that doesn't mean that he hates you...or something. His just like that, so deal with it.

There are other ways to "criticize" someones work and I believe it is called communication with an exchanging of ideas and suggestions. Considering Islo can churn out quality signatures quickly, does not give a crap about winning any prize and has clearly stated he does it for the enjoyment is good enough for my vote :)

DeletedUser

Mark-CFC, great work. Islo...hmm, not bad I guess. Freak, great job...

That is all..., now let see who will win this Competition.

You can just tell freakonaleash your feeling... he doesn't seem too nice, he expected to win and then found room to criticise the leading competitor.

Don't take this reply as hate, i'm just like that, i guess you could say you need to deal with it?

DeletedUser

I'm not going to argue with you chumps about it.
At the end of the day your attitudes obviously differ from mine and you seem to be driven by some kind of profit or ego that needs boosting, so I have nothing more to say on the subject.
Like I said, I don't care if I win, I'm just representing for the W19 crowd who I've been helping out all this time :icon_wink: Thanks for the support you guys :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser55895

woo isloman is winning. i so voted for him altho i dont think 1 of them even showed up on my computer =/ sucks for that person i guess

DeletedUser

VOTE 4 THE BEST SIG NOT CUS HE YOUR BEST MATE OR CUS HE MADE YOU ONE :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

thats what i did. and i cant help it he made mine, thats cuz he is the best :icon_wink:

Your signature is winner and, while I voted for Islo, I forgot he made yours.

Further justification as to why he should win.

Wallam

Since no-one knows, I shall decide. The contest will end tommorrow PM (based on server time).

Kash2Smash

not much competition, not much of the PS effects are used but i see some in Freak's, but it aint one of his best work...

DeletedUser

No need to be rude lol
It's my style if you don't like it, then oh well. Just because I don't go over the top with rendering and blending and all the PS effects doesn't mean I can't make a quality sig. I'm fully capable of doing that, but it's not to my taste, and I choose not too.
People seem to like it, and therefore I will continue to make it in that style as long as people request them.
You seem pretty arrogant to me tbh, coming into the w19 forums, where I've never seen you post before, boasting about your 20PP deal? Wow. I make sigs for free, because I enjoy it, and I like helping people out.

I personally don't care whether I win or not, but I have been making sigs for the w19 community for quite some time (something like 8 or 9 months) so it seemed fitting that I should enter myself for it.

Isloman, if you learnt more about PS, you would probably be an amazing sig maker. You have an eye for what looks good, but you need to use C4d renders and lots of special effects.

Yes Kash, isn't my best, as I have others to work on. By the way, I didn't expect to win, Mark's is better than mine. Looks real cool. I didn't expect that Islo would be winning though. And I also though W19 would have an amazing sig maker amongst the bunch. W38 has some great sig makers, Kash, DA and rewritable(especially) are among the best sig makers I know, and my friend mathnerd has a great eye for what looks great.

Yes DA, I suppose I am harsh. i am quick to criticise, without:

a) thinking if mine is btter(I think it is though, lol)
b) thinking whether they will get upset
c) thinking of the persons reaction

I don't know what I'd do if W38 didn't have such cool people who could put up with me.

So, good luck Islo.

PS C4d's are everything. They create flow, depth and coolness. The 3 most important things in a sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.