W19 Forum Sigs :)

DeletedUser

LMAO looks pretty good, totally not what i was expecting, but never the less a nice work of art...

One question why do dinosaurs pop into everyones mind when they think Long B4 Time, i was thinking more along the lines of abstract and just out of the ordinary...:icon_wink:

I wanna enter the contest! :D I used pancakes sig to make this "ABSTRACT" Long B4 Time Sig. ^_^ Mmmm....microsoft paint...software of champions.

l_c4d5f6425aabf57484e58e2fb4cf3118.png

DeletedUser

Ooo Ooo Ooo, I used to do something like this looong ago.

Pick me! Pick me! I want one!
Be creative :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

This is fun, haven't seen any topics about gfx works...I do all my own though, as well as all of Asylum's. Go check out their new profile pic ;D

DeletedUser

Ohhhh!!!!! Job Stealer! We're so fighting now. *Gives Mark the silent treatment*

;)

DeletedUser

Immortal Techniques, hope it's up to your standard ;) I took the idea of Immortal and decided some angels wings would be best suited to it, hope you like it :)

Thanks Mark, its way above my standard :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Can you make me a sig aswell one that can be related with asylum

Eating your villages for breakfast!

so i can finally replace my kiwi sig lol

DeletedUser

wow mark those 2 are awesome i hope mine will defo not fall behind on them lol

DeletedUser

Could i possibly have one, with dragons, and colours being dark blue and green please?

DeletedUser

When I've checked all my villas on TW I'll get to work on da siggys :p

DeletedUser

wow mark those 2 are awesome i hope mine will defo not fall behind on them lol

Papa, if you're wanting an Asylum sig it's not my place to hand it out. Ask whoever makes your tribal sigs, sorry :S