W19 Public Service Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

im sure hope you are joking? they are warring two familes at once...

but your right, lol its not like they're fighting back much... could hardly be called a war... :icon_neutral:

Coercive subjugation maybe? Could call it that.. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

:cata: :cata: :cata: :cata:
:ram: :ram: :ram: :ram:
:axemen: :axemen: :axemen: :axemen:
:lightcavalry: :lightcavalry: :lightcavalry: :lightcavalry:

DeletedUser

It's sad that we are going to have to remove you from W19 because you want to stick up for your defenseless ally.

allyfail.jpg

What took you so long, we are getting tired of this duck.

DeletedUser

And thats about the funniest pic I've seen all day :lol: TY taylor lol

DeletedUser

:ram: :ram: :ram: :ram:
:axemen: :axemen: :axemen: :axemen:
:lightcavalry: :lightcavalry: :lightcavalry: :lightcavalry:

someone obviously doesn't like us attacking stoned :/

DeletedUser

Guess we found *para* and WDW, couldn't keep our attention. :icon_rolleyes:

thats cool take all your support back [and i have a very long long list of assylum nuke villas in the north if anyone is interested]

DeletedUser

id rather wait. i just love seeing the surprise inside.. sometimes i get a jack-inthe-box pop up and scare me, sometimes.. its a little love.

DeletedUser

thats cool take all your support back [and i have a very long long list of assylum nuke villas in the north if anyone is interested]

lol. lemme get this.... outa the 15300 village we have, you know where all the nukes :icon_rolleyes:, is your list even 1000 village names long? Also note how many players actually attacked you.

...and Jayy, when I say bored, I didn't say finished, as I am sure Fridge will tell you. :icon_wink: ... I can certainly feel the bitterness in your posts...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you lose that one, I've got a spare in the back. :)

Don't mind the :snob: - they'll just rape you when you're not looking. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Guess we found *para* and WDW, couldn't keep our attention. :icon_rolleyes:

or more likely .. someone pissed their stoner pants :lol:

quite amusing what a little point buffer/inactive tribe can illicit isn't it? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

or more likely .. someone pissed their stoner pants :lol:

I am pretty sure Stoned can handle you themselves, this is more... giving friends that little extra boost, beside we wouldn't want to miss out on all the fun :icon_wink:... maybe XLR could take some notes on how to be a propper ally. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Good Luck to both sides. Im rooting for Stoned to win! Lets get blazed and watch the show!

DeletedUser

lol. lemme get this.... outa the 15300 village we have, you know where all the nukes :icon_rolleyes:, is your list even 1000 village names long? Also note how many players actually attacked you.

...and Jayy, when I say bored, I didn't say finished, as I am sure Fridge will tell you. :icon_wink: ... I can certainly feel the bitterness in your posts...

lol bitter im actually quite happy now coach

Status
Not open for further replies.