W19 Public Service Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

See my above post - I already know what I will do. I have reasons good enough to declare war on them without having to state I am helping somebody as a reason. I have known for a wee while, just gotta take care of a couple things first. The offers is a non-serious, jestful sidetrack seeing as I am in a funny mood and I can imagine some of the responses that may/may not appear :lol:

Fair enough, Nathan. But you can always go the route of Asylum and not officially declare. Look forward to see what you'll do and if you end up on the opposing side, I wish you well. Same goes for joining the war against Stoned/Asylum, should you choose to do that.

DeletedUser

Well it sure seems like I am keeping everyone guessing. That, for now, is how I want it, and so how it shall be. I already know what I shall be doing.

Once again,you spew rhetoric. Stay out of it. Neither side wants BONDEDs involvement.

DeletedUser

Once again,you spew rhetoric. Stay out of it. Neither side wants BONDEDs involvement.

we all know he need a LOT of help ... mostly pyschotheraputic tho ... nothing bonded can help with ...

neither side is looking to hire a "mercenary tribe" for the war, which is exactly what it would appear to be if your tribe jumped in on a side.

Feel free, though, to PM me in game, here, or even on Skype (same name there) if you wanna talk. It's always good to talk to other players.

Nathan, even if I've never had the chance to speak with you, either here, in-game, or on Skype, you do seem like a nice person.

Fair enough, Nathan. But you can always go the route of Asylum and not officially declare.

Don't mind me, i'm just having some fun :lol:

DeletedUser50836

We need more maps, they're always so pretty

Not really my thing but hey...let's have a map!

ap.gif

DeletedUser

Sorry, drats, but keep reaching. You might find exactly what you're looking for once you get past all of the bulls*** you bury yourself in.

Just because the opposing sides says its bull does not always mean it is :icon_rolleyes:, if you look at all the opinions which they merely are, the only people disagreeing are from XLR, Candy, and Signos, hrms the opposite side of the war, of course you won't agree, but don't go so far as to think you're better and call someone else delusional, its just stupid. You can tell someone they are wrong without all the other extra crap

Slytown said:
we all know he need a LOT of help ... mostly pyschotheraputic tho ... nothing bonded can help with ... unless you all are therapists than can help him solve his delusional childish fantasies and delusions

I honestly don't ever know when to begin with you sly :p, you and dratts are always at each others throats, like a married couple :icon_wink:, maybe you guys hate each other cuz you're so alike :), does that scare ya :icon_razz:

Vilja said:
He is not only reaching but desperate.

The rest and best is aiming at you. Can you survive?

You can have the rest and the "best", so after we destroy them i guess we can be the rest and the proven :p

DeletedUser

What these maps unfortunately don't show very well is how many of the STONED STO-P captures are retakes in their own territory. Oh well.

DeletedUser

Just because the opposing sides says its bull does not always mean it is :icon_rolleyes:, if you look at all the opinions which they merely are, the only people disagreeing are from XLR, Candy, and Signos, hrms the opposite side of the war, of course you won't agree, but don't go so far as to think you're better and call someone else delusional, its just stupid. You can tell someone they are wrong without all the other extra crap

I honestly don't ever know when to begin with you sly :p, you and dratts are always at each others throats, like a married couple :icon_wink:, maybe you guys hate each other cuz you're so alike :), does that scare ya :icon_razz:

You can have the rest and the "best", so after we destroy them i guess we can be the rest and the proven :p

Me still luvs chucky anyway. I know you will not hurt me, right?

DeletedUser

ya. like that one x in the far left. how long was the time frame, laura?

DeletedUser3892

Not really my thing but hey...let's have a map!

ap.gif

This is a really good plan, if arrows were reversed and pointed at STONED, it could have been stolen from the secret planning forum of XLR :icon_eek:

*Goes in search of a spy..........*

DeletedUser

I wouldn't expect less of you to defend a tribe member on here, but I'd think that even you can see that his words and hints of accusations are far-reaching. Yeah, I very well could've, and should've said far less derogatory things than I did, but not doing so would've inevitably gotten me flamed by him, perhaps with worse than what I said.

chuckydee said:

I'd say that you could only say this, definitively, once, and even if, you are able to withstand and finish us (Candy) off. If you can take down XLR, Signos, and anyone else in this world along with it, more power to you. You already know, though, that it's going to be a long time before this occurs, if it actually does. :p

DeletedUser

To all my friends in Signos I am really sorry for doing this to you but I felt it was the right thing for me.

I hope there are no bad feelings as I like you guys but Drattuts can be very persuasive.

ASYLUM-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50733

To all my friends in Signos I am really sorry for doing this to you but I felt it was the right thing for me.

I hope there are no bad feelings as I like you guys but Drattuts can be very persuasive.

ASYLUM.jpg

:lol: It seems all you did is change the Signos name to Asylum briefly to take that screeny. Whats wrong with that? I find it pretty funny :icon_razz: sort of thing I would do :icon_cool: If you want people to think you went to Asylum, maybe hide the number of points the tribe has lol

DeletedUser

No offense, but you really need to get yourself a hobby other than TW :icon_neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.