Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

x5nhvn.jpg

i think my 42'' and 21'' screens win?

edit

bottem left 21

has my files on a use big screen for tw :p and my collage work :(

Oh agree, Although this is overkill :icon_razz:

But its not all about how many screens u can plug into your pc :icon_wink: Its also about whats in the box which is where my baby kicks any of ur asses.

DeletedUser50073

im not gonna lie if you the girl with the blue your pretty hott not gonna lie and so is the other girl too

Congratz, you just hit on a guy, who for some odd reason is pretending to be a girl :icon_neutral:

Oh, and this is where all the magic happens. Get out your microscope(thats what river said to his gf) because this pic is really small.
background-1.jpg

DeletedUser

i think my 42'' and 21'' screans win?

edit

bottem left 21

thats not a computer, thats a TV mate :p omg screen overkill there, although that would be pretty epic to play comp games on. would hurt your eyes i imagine though especially from a foot or two away... :/

DeletedUser

thats not a computer, thats a TV mate :p omg screen overkill there, although that would be pretty epic to play comp games on. would hurt your eyes i imagine though especially from a foot or two away... :/

its a computer screen/tv

DeletedUser

I wouldnt mind having the four smaller screens lined up side by side..but yeah, thats overkill :p.

DeletedUser

You can still use it as a pc screen. Get a wireless mouse/keyboard or just make the wires longer and you can play with it from a longer distance, in which case it's kick ass. My room is too small so i can't use that option.

DeletedUser

x5nhvn.jpg

i think my 42'' and 21'' screans win?

edit

bottem left 21

So these must be in your office or home office. The only reason I know because of the IP phone you have sitting to the right. Thats a Cisco 7940/7960. Most people don't have those in their house. Same for Gduck181 as thats a polycom or toshiba sitting to the left of his desk. Sorry I work on them for a living