W19rs Dekstops

DeletedUser61336

So these must be in your office or home office. The only reason I know because of the IP phone you have sitting to the right. Thats a Cisco 7940/7960. Most people don't have those in their house. Same for Gduck181 as thats a polycom or toshiba sitting to the left of his desk. Sorry I work on them for a living

Judging based on scenery, it at home, for pipz at least...Can't tell for ducky though :/

DeletedUser

So these must be in your office or home office. The only reason I know because of the IP phone you have sitting to the right. Thats a Cisco 7940/7960. Most people don't have those in their house. Same for Gduck181 as thats a polycom or toshiba sitting to the left of his desk. Sorry I work on them for a living

home office

:D

DeletedUser

come on mates, can't you do better than this? or is shibby just THAT good?? :O

Side 1:
Tribes: UNSF
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~UWA~
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 4
Difference: 14

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 166,312
Side 2: 37,803
Difference: 128,509

image.php

DeletedUser

No mine isnt a home office its my personnel PC That i use for playing games etc etc.

Build it myself Full custom Chasis and Water cooling system.

Its a Saitek Keyboard in Neon blue and a Razor Gold plated Mouse.

Surround sound system, Micro Webcam and Alpha cool display mounted inbetween screens.

Screens are Samsung Syncmasters Connected to a BFG TECH Asus GeForce GTX 295 SuperClocked.

Recently Updated the comp with following components.

Mobo is Asus Rampage II Extreme Intel X58

Intel Core i7 975 3.33Ghz Extreme Edition (Overclocked to 4ghz per core Using Water cooling)

Corsair Dominator GT 6GB Ram

Weaselfierce

LOL.... show-off !
A tiny bead of sweat formed on my forehead as I was reading those specs... got me a bit excited.

DeletedUser

No mine isnt a home office its my personnel PC That i use for playing games etc etc.

Surround sound system, Micro Webcam and Alpha cool display mounted inbetween screens.

Screens are Samsung Syncmasters Connected to a BFG TECH Asus GeForce GTX 295 SuperClocked.

Intel Core i7 975 3.33Ghz Extreme Edition (Overclocked to 4ghz per core Using Water cooling)

It's a beast!

DeletedUser

You are like the Tim Allen of computers. More power!

DeletedUser

LOL.... show-off !
A tiny bead of sweat formed on my forehead as I was reading those specs... got me a bit excited.

:icon_razz:

I like to keep up todate with my Tech. Always push the boundrys and see how far i can take it before it goes BOOM. I've lost count of the amount of Asus P Series boards i blown by pushing to hard with massive pci frequencys.

The monitors Help while writing Code for my toys.

The Neon Lights and UV tubing isnt just to make it look pretty as its the watercooling system but i like the look it gives the system.

Anyone else gone mad with water cooling?

DeletedUser

I like to keep up todate with my Tech. Always push the boundrys and see how far i can take it before it goes BOOM. I've lost count of the amount of Asus P Series boards i blown by pushing to hard with massive pci frequencys.

The Neon Lights and UV tubing isnt just to make it look pretty as its the watercooling system but i like the look it gives the system.

Never even heard of water cooling for computers LOL.

DeletedUser

i have, although im pretty sure they arent common :S

i think people use them because they are more effective for cooling than fans...

DeletedUser61336

I have an asus...Not too bad...But it has these blinking lights on the back...Gives people epilepsy, if they didn't have it before. :p

DeletedUser

Go hang out with MasterFire