W1v v/s w2v

DeletedUser

If we look at percentage of war caps, Fro W1V it is 26% where as for W2V it is 65%.

119/453=0/26
365:558=0.65

Side 1:
Tribes: W1V
Side 2:
Tribes: W2V

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 453
Side 2: 558
Difference: 105

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 119
Side 2: 365
Difference: 246

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,033,078
Side 2: 4,574,288
Difference: 541,210

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,082,432
Side 2: 3,350,028
Difference: 2,267,596

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: W1V
Side 2:
Tribes: W2V

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 440
Side 2: 1,016
Difference: 576

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,012,731
Side 2: 9,229,492
Difference: 5,216,761

chart

DeletedUser

Im one of the guys in ngazpha for now. charshaun is my slave boy though.

See dudeja i am nice if spoken to nicely without all the biased rubbish and incomplete information that you spread.

Keep the war going guys! We're all in it to have fun with our virtual villages!

Biased and rubbish and incomplete .... should have rather said whatever i say against W2V :)

DeletedUser105718

If we look at percentage of war caps, Fro W1V it is 26% where as for W2V it is 65%.
Look as much as you want. Means nothing but the fact that you are losing and can't keep up with W2V. :lol:

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Look as much as you want. Means nothing but the fact that you are losing and can't keep up with W2V. :lol:

This is exactly why I say you pick fights with people. :icon_rolleyes:

Xshahzad does not even play World 71, all he's doing is posting stats to show the percentage of each tribe's caps and what they consist of. He has not altered the stats in any way, and the stats do show that W2V has a higher proportion of caps from the enemy (W1V), than we do from our enemy (W2V) - ie, W1V are losing. You really ought to re-examine yourself and see how you're always thinking the worst of people and looking to thump them down when you do not have a reason to do so.

DeletedUser105718

Xshahzad does not even play World 71, all he's doing is posting stats to show the percentage of each tribe's caps and what they consist of. He has not altered the stats in any way, and the stats do show that W2V has a higher proportion of caps from the enemy (W1V), than we do from our enemy (W2V) - ie, W1V are losing.

119/453=0/26
365:558=0.65
I was not talking about the twstats at all, merely the mention of "Oh look guys, W1V is concentrating on the enemy more!". :icon_wink:

By that description everyone on the forums are picking fights by replying. :icon_neutral:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I was not talking about the twstats at all, merely the mention of "Oh look guys, W1V is concentrating on the enemy more!". :icon_wink:

By that description everyone on the forums are picking fights by replying. :icon_neutral:

When on Earth did he say that W1V is concentrating on the enemy more? The stats he posted clearly shows that W2V is the one nobling more from the enemy than we are, and that's why they are winning. Could you kindly re-read what he's written, or get someone else to read it to you, because the way I see it, you've comepletely mis-read the entire post he's made.

Nope, replying is not the same as picking fights.

You jumped on his post without even making clear of its meaning, and you're not even playing this world... (Of course, you're entitled to do it, but we all know you're going out of your way)

DeletedUser

Worst war since w61 tbh. Bunch of kiddies it seems on this world. Maybe someday soon I will come back and make this game better with my presence. In alias of course

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Worst war since w61 tbh. Bunch of kiddies it seems on this world. Maybe someday soon I will come back and make this game better with my presence. In alias of course

Hit me up on Skype if you need a home to return to this world or the next.

DeletedUser

Xshahzad does not even play World 71, all he's doing is posting stats to show the percentage of each tribe's caps and what they consist of. He has not altered the stats in any way, and the stats do show that W2V has a higher proportion of caps from the enemy (W1V), than we do from our enemy (W2V) - ie, W1V are losing. You really ought to re-examine yourself and see how you're always thinking the worst of people and looking to thump them down when you do not have a reason to do so.

He must of quit recently then cause he told me he was on ShadowMasta94.

DeletedUser42044

Well xshahza contacted me as (new) official W1V diplomat earlier this morning just for the record.

DeletedUser

He co played the original basid on a past world. His Sig has been unchanged since 65 nice try tho

Nice try though? Yeah, next time I'll totally message him or something to ask wether or not he's updated his sig or not. Basid is a player on 71, he's posting in 71 forums, and it says now. If your trying to make me look like the stupid one I'm not really sure why, because his sig is 110% misleading if he's not on that account lol

DeletedUser

I didn't mean you as a leader, if he's your diplomat he's a leader, that you did not know about.

Hed been on that account for a while now... Maybe not active lately, but I doubt he was gone... But, it's not a real issue, therefore it's not worth arguing over :)