W1v v/s w2v

DeletedUser62567

He actually left my account after the first week to pursue W73. But now he's back on the Alexinyoface account, as stated on profile.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nice try though? Yeah, next time I'll totally message him or something to ask wether or not he's updated his sig or not. Basid is a player on 71, he's posting in 71 forums, and it says now. If your trying to make me look like the stupid one I'm not really sure why, because his sig is 110% misleading if he's not on that account lol

I have not tried to make anyone look stupid, I don't get why people immediately assume the worst and get all defencive.

DeletedUser62567

Time and time again i see posts from losing tribes like this :D a barrage of lame excuses to justify why they're in the position they're in.

Welsh and Turtle Soup were active when we OPed them and they folded within few days - Active Players

Mystogan and Twinto were active when we OPed them and they folded eventualy - Active players.

Girly was also active and whether the tagger broke or not, that cant be used as an excuse as Suicide Kings was in the same boat at the time and yet SK account survived. You guys went to town on sending loads of attacks to SK the same way we went crazy on Girly. Guess which account is still intact? ;)

and of course the current - Dear Luke - defending quite well nevertheless still losing villages. Active player's villages.

Out of all these active players Twinto was the one that defended the best in my opinion, an argument could be made for Girly though. But we had Twinto account fully surrounded and the guy was defending like he had 24 coplayers fresh every hour to grind with us. The only inactives that may be supplying us free villas is GOG. Although we know he is not inactive, just choosing not to do anything as to quote his own words :

GOG the Deceiver today at 17:56
This is fun :D Doing almost nothing, so the tribe is mad at me ^^
GOG the Deceiver today at 17:58
The tribe are absolutely rubbish, so I don't feel any guilt :D

Also to mention more inactives from the start that gave us more expansion.. Captain Noble, Ripple Effect(Although was then used by Rathi to relocate players to K34), R.O.K. Apologies if i missed any?

The big difference with your tribe and our tribe is your incapability of sustaining and supporting and properly HELPING your frontline accounts. You guys OPed ngazpha hard at the start.. where did that get you? :D Then you went hard on runningbullet and theholytramp.. guess what? both accounts are still standing strong and actively nobling W1V villages. Then most recently and more consistently on Suicide Kings account which need i remind you was not a W2V account in the first place so we could've just easily thrown that account to the wolves or internalled it ourselves. How many times have you guys Oped that account? even from when it was still Uranus in the north... Guess what? the account is back on its feet after a small weekend hiccup, Did we let the account die? Did we start internalling it like you guys do? NO.. we find a way to solve a problem, we dig and we work at it. We dont throw accounts under the bus just to get free internals. We dont start nobling (our own) frontline accounts like Jackparky or gen or Mystogan or Girly "to get backline accounts to the frontline"... We get our backline accounts to the front by participating in the OP and nobling enemy accounts. Our accounts work hard at getting their frontlines and not served in a shiny silver platter like a roast. THATS WHY WE'RE EFFECTIVE. and that's why you guys are losing and will continue to do so as you continually help us eat W1V villages.

The only reason our stat MAY show mainly inactive noblings is because the W1V/Venus targets gave up half way(Or in gen's case.. at the start lol) during the OP and it provided us expansion opportunity to get to the NEXT ACTIVE player we'd target. With the amount of internals that you, Shadowmasta, is eating it will eventually be you.. be patient you'll have your turn we're all here for the long run :)

Oh Saunfree. The only reason i am eating so "many internals" is so i can get closer to the action. I don't wanna be sending nukes over 120 hours away every day, let alone 200 hour noble trains. And im sure as hell you don't wanna be sending nukes to K63, it would just be pointless.

Oh, and regarding the inability to stack and support frontline accounts...It is not the easiest thing to stack frontlines that already have inactive players, let alone weak spots that already exist.

DeletedUser

Oh Saunfree. The only reason i am eating so "many internals" is so i can get closer to the action. I don't wanna be sending nukes over 120 hours away every day, let alone 200 hour noble trains. And im sure as hell you don't wanna be sending nukes to K63, it would just be pointless.

Oh, and regarding the inability to stack and support frontline accounts...It is not the easiest thing to stack frontlines that already have inactive players, let alone weak spots that already exist.

Regarding your first point, you just repeated what i said.. W1V's way of getting their backline account to the front is different to how W2V does it. Whatever works i guess... Just different method. I agree with your second point.

DeletedUser62567

Let me clarify what i mean (feel free to further clarify if needed as it is my opinion). I did not repeat what you said, but explained to you that it would not have been possible to gained a front against W2V without internalling. As a personal op on any W2V member would have failed, as they could have spotted a train 150+ hours out. I agree with you that getting to the frontline is different for both tribes. W2V were able to get it's members on the frontlines, because the frontliners...ngaz/bullet/tramp/Sk/ etc were all somewhat active accounts. Sadly that was not the case for us. I am merely saying that activity on the frontlines in the ops is what was able to get your backliners on the front. Whereas for us, the first quitters Mystogan/Captain Noble created a downward spiral effect causing demoralization as well as other players to become inactive/quit.

DeletedUser

So going by what you said if its impossible to get to the front without internalling.. if there was no internalling.. you wouldnt have tried to relocate or send attacks to the front, like 120 hour nukes and trains and just sat in the backline only supporting?

DeletedUser62567

I would have tried, but my front would look nothing like it does now.

DeletedUser105718

2014/03/01
[spoil]
eb5e60264f6ed7cd9472a41f0218e23e.png
[/spoil]
2014/04/17
[spoil]
afa06da0cf2270ba639a211012aadd89.png
[/spoil]
Map archive

cheekah

Poor map. Different colour throughout the 3 maps and without labelling.

DeletedUser92753

[spoil]
wpvaF9Z.png
[/spoil]

Been awhile since I've made one. A little rusty. Congrats to W2V :)