chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 486,039
Side 2: 382,475
Difference: 103,564

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well when does it land so stats can be altered accordingly?

DeletedUser

I think the first stats posted aren't important, it's the fact that their is a new thread with a more appropriate name. :)

DeletedUser

Wish all the luck to W1V although I can't imagine it'll be hard for you guys as the whole W2V family has gotten this far only by recruitment and nothing else.

DeletedUser

Who are you? W2V family? Recruitment? W1V just formed less than a week ago, AND it was a merge that made it that way.. Not to sure you've been watching close enough..

DeletedUser

Who are you? W2V family? Recruitment? W1V just formed less than a week ago, AND it was a merge that made it that way.. Not to sure you've been watching close enough..

Are you having trouble reading? Where did I say that I thought W2V and W1V are a family tribe? Re-read what I said.. a couple times if you must.

DeletedUser

orrrr...... you could re-read what I said? I said nothing about them being family tribes, your post clearly states "as the whole W2V family". My post would be referring to that statement.

DeletedUser

orrrr...... you could re-read what I said? I said nothing about them being family tribes, your post clearly states "as the whole W2V family". My post would be referring to that statement.

Then your post makes absolutely no sense...

You're referring to the whole W2V family... so... the Whole W2V Family formed less than a week ago by a merge?
By W2V Family I'm talking about -UWR-, WBV, ISO and whatever other tribes they've got under their wing.

And before you go on about being uneducated, Yes I know you're talking about W1V Merging and forming less than a week ago. Your posts are complete gibberish and make no sense.

Bo-John-bo

Your post makes no sense. WBV are attacking us, not very good 'family' members :lol:

Casually was asking how W2V has family and how W2V got where it was by recruitment? We all know from the incident how our recruitment usually goes :)

DeletedUser

Your post makes no sense. WBV are attacking us, not very good 'family' members :lol:

Casually was asking how W2V has family and how W2V got where it was by recruitment? We all know from the incident how our recruitment usually goes :)

My post makes perfect sense. Not my fault if you can't understand it. ^^

WBV are attacking you because you WERE at war with them and then merged them into UWR. Fakes and what not? ^^
How W2V has family...? I've been told by UWR and members in W2V about who your family tribes are... Maybe you should sort your tribe out lol. ^^ Hug more tribes. There's only so many tribes left to fight.

:)

Bo-John-bo

Okay pal. You obviously know more about W2V than me so I'll just leave you to it :)

DeletedUser

Okay pal. You obviously know more about W2V than me so I'll just leave you to it :)

o_O Where in the world did you read me saying that I know anything about W2V? I'm stating what I was told and what it looks like. I was told by multiple members from UWR and W2V that UWR and ISO are part of W2V's Family. Now recently BORG/WBV have merged with UWR which can only mean that they're joining the lovely Tribalhugs team.

You don't have to be butt hurt about it. :villagers:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It won't be. W1V will surely break up and reform again though.

We still have alot of quality players and now we finally got decent leadership for the first time this world who has already got us working alot better as a team. So im confident whatever the outcome this will still be a long war.

Its funny that the W2V players i speak to over skype and ingame show nothing but respect to there enemys and are a joy to play against, but the W2V externals personality is the complete opposite. As highlighted here with your over confident egoistic reply to a simple 'Good luck post'

But anyway im still going to wish W2V good luck and looking forward to a good competitive war (waits for the usual drivel about how bad me and my tribe are)