chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,829,896
Side 2: 1,847,078
Difference: 17,182

chart

[/spoil]

Just a little busy in game is all.
If one does not count our smooshing of CH, W2V has caught up and passed W1V in caps with this op, making up about 65 villages or so. Whether the op was good, bad, or ugly, it has moved us forward. I guess you could say it had all the finesse of using a baseball bat to turn off an alarm clock, but one can imagine how fun that might be :D

roman01

Just a little busy in game is all.
If one does not count our smooshing of CH, W2V has caught up and passed W1V in caps with this op, making up about 65 villages or so. Whether the op was good, bad, or ugly, it has moved us forward. I guess you could say it had all the finesse of using a baseball bat to turn off an alarm clock, but one can imagine how fun that might be :D

Precisely. My intentions were directed against W1V for thinking theirselves to be superior on skype, then not rotating the account properly to defend against OP's therefore losing their hefty advantage over you and your W2V's lol

DeletedUser

Someone skype or mail Coffee coz his acc is bleeding. Unless he has quit like all the big trash talker of Venus in the past?

DeletedUser65846

He's not bleeding, I believe their night co didn't log on again :D, he will dig them out of this hole though that's for sure.

Probably trolling W74 with his ego again.

DeletedUser

In one week:

W1V: 47
W2V: 236
Difference: 189

W1V is still wasting nobles, and troops on barbs and unrelated orphan tribes in the middle of the war.
Looks to me like game over :)

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
In one week:

W1V: 47
W2V: 236
Difference: 189

W1V is still wasting nobles, and troops on barbs and unrelated orphan tribes in the middle of the war.
Looks to me like game over :)

That is an astute observation. You must be a good player, I would like to know your in-game name :)

DeletedUser

o_O Where in the world did you read me saying that I know anything about W2V? I'm stating what I was told and what it looks like. I was told by multiple members from UWR and W2V that UWR and ISO are part of W2V's Family. Now recently BORG/WBV have merged with UWR which can only mean that they're joining the lovely Tribalhugs team.

You don't have to be butt hurt about it. :villagers:

Hearsay and guesswork - the very best forms of evidence for PnP:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: W2V
Side 2:
Tribes: W1V

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 251
Side 2: 40
Difference: 211

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,263,868
Side 2: 360,778
Difference: 1,903,090

chart

DeletedUser

Lmao when will RoyalE/Khan kill each other once and for all and jump in against W2V? Only way this world will seem exciting again in my view. W2V has clearly won this unless -UWR-/ISO/Pest/Khan/RoyalE gang up together, which doesn't seem likely.

DeletedUser

hello Ladies !!!!

did some one say war with W2V :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Go away dudeja! unless you want W2V to kick your ass again :p :D

DeletedUser

dont be offendeasily now.. you know how much i enjoy picking on you both in-game and externals ;) <3

DeletedUser65846

Damnit dudeja, why can't you be more ego-maniacal as Coffee Troll or something lol. Now I have to be lovey dovey with you :p