W1v v/s w2v

arabela

"Don't let this self-centered egotistic, lying dictator with no care for others except his core players to deceive you or push you around."

This describes Matthew perfectly. Well done OP. I can't wait to see Vermok actually get to the frontline of W2V and stop eating his most popular choice of barbs and inactive. I'm a little disappointed in the Rathismurf account for going back to old eating habits like Matthew but have to say well done with the war effort. Only real competition W2V are facing so GJ. I'd love to see both Khan and Royale hit W2V instead of their pointless egotistical battle their leaders insist on having. I feel it would be much more interesting and worth while if they killed W2V and eventually W1V and fought it out to decide the world.

Not sure how well u know Matthew. I actually fought against him in w65 and i was hitting a brick, tbh. I remember he sent fakes and he has skills. In fact, he had more war caps from me than i had from him. I don't see how u can call this player a selfish player, rly... I remember he was a fun enemy and very stubborn to let me gain from him. :icon_neutral:

Stats will not show you the effort a player can put in an OP, and seriously not the amount of fakes is important , is more about the area and how u fake.

DeletedUser112993

Yes, you do send fakes but you lie about the amount. When you organized the op against theholytramp and runningbullet and before Suicide kings left venus, you said you sent a total of 1k fakes, (a quite average number) when in actuality you only barely past 300. Now I don't know if you were lazy, wanted to boost morale or just plain enjoy lying, but a team player doesn't lie. I don't know if this was you who said that or a coplayer, but that does NOT help your accounts image.

Hahaha, this post actually made me laugh..
I've played with Mathew since W61, in actual fact, he is among the most active and most dedicated to any tribe he is in, W1V or not. Yes, you're right a team player doesn't lie, and neither does Mathew. In reality, Mathew has recently launched thousands of fakes and a few hundred nukes to help me out, I didn't even have to ask.. Of course he's a team player! Thinking he's not is absurd.

Seriously, just because he has more points than other players doesn't mean he is self centered and only cares about his own gains..

You're just digging a deeper hole for yourself with these ridiculous comebacks mate!:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i am selfish , now whut ?? :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

This was actually one of the specific examples I was referring to when you asked me to provide proof. I'm not just coming on here to spout trash like you may want to believe. There is some serious content in what I say but you chose ignorant bliss. I'm not the only one calling you up now. Are you going to continue to lie? Especially when you asked me previously to ask them about you launching. It seems the people you wanted to vouch for you can't even say you sent an average amount of fakes. It seems to get worse and worse for you.

Well I can't say anything about this world, but from my two experiences playing with Matt and Chris (One with him being in my 7x7) I can say that they are quite solid to play with. I doubt anyone could achieve as much as they have so consistently without some level of teamwork. Al to be honest you do have a bit of a bias here, you and the Lucaya's have had pretty bad history.

roman01

I know you're one of my haters, but I can speak the same of you and so can many others.

If I remember correctly, you're the one who left the skype room because I said "excuse me" and you had a hissy fit to OD, refusing to rejoin the room even though I offered to work out a solution.

I know exactly who likes me and who doesn't, from your little band of rebels it would be quite a few. although I think it's a bit of an exaggeration to put many wouldn't you agree as you don't rarely jump out of that W61/65 bubble of yours lol. Despite W61 in question being over two years ago.

So you & Sam really need to grow up
:lol:

I also certainly agree two can play at this game, you have always held a snooty prejudiced attitude on people without thoroughly getting to know them, so get off your high horse m8. :icon_wink:

I also forgot to ask, How's the casual world working out for you Matthew? :lol:

Last edited:

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, you're the one who left the skype room because I said "excuse me" and had a hissy fit to OD, refusing to rejoin the room even though I offered to work out solution.

I know exactly who likes me and who doesn't, from your little band of rebels it would be quite a few. although I think it's a bit of an exaggeration to put many wouldn't you agree as you don't rarely jump out of that W61/65 bubble of yours lol. Despite W61 in question being over two years ago. So you & Sam need to grow up :lol:

I also certainly agree two can play at this game, so get off your high horse m8. :icon_wink:

I also forgot to ask, How's the casual world working out for you Matthew? :lol:

So, what has me throwing my little tantrums got anything to do with how i contribute to the tribe and war efforts as well as how I am a team player? In the first place, I left that chat because of what a thick skull you have, as many can attest to. Don't get me wrong, I never deny that I've a bad temper and at times I can be impulsive, but hey, least I don't deny that I have flaws.

See how you've been grabbing at straws and anything to get at me, while failing to get back to your initial point as to how I don't help anyone but myself? Please, please, stop posting on the externals because it's just gotten so ridiculous I can't even... :icon_rolleyes:

Funny, how you aren't even on this world but you have come on here to make trouble with me, I honestly think that that in fact shows who's the one that's being childish and not wanting to grow up. Go think about it. :icon_idea:

Last edited:

roman01

I'm merely highlighting these facts after your little hissy fit in your last thread. Again those stats are nothing to be proud of so I don't know why you keep referring to those. My points are very clear and in another few months when you're still not being a team player an still have terrible stats I'll be here to remind you.

My apologies Matthew, the highlighted bit in bold was the bit in which I intended to use to convey my points across. You really do throw quite a few hissy fits.

May I offer you a sleeping pill or perhaps some alcohol to relax you?
:lol:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I've made the points that I wanted to make. It will be interesting t see how Matthew contributes to the war from here on out. If he starts to do something I'll eat my words and give credit where it's due (I's highly doubtful). I just feel like that account has done nothing but eat easy villages. The OP lord zone was talking about was when they had a player in Venus who was reading who said they faked. Matthew lied about the number he was sending (You even asked us to ask those players what they said about the OP!). It's kind of irrelevant but just highlighting the fact that either Chris or Matthew lied about the numbers of fakes they sent. Sure they have been great on other worlds but on this world they haven't really shown up. Chris has done a lot for the tribe but Matthew has continued to throw his toys out of the pram. It's that kind of behavior that let's him down and until he can get over that he'll always be the same Matthew everyone knows to this day.

Anyway let the stats do the talking. Can't wait so you to hit the one month mark without having a single cap. Surely in a month you could have done something? Obviously not.

http://www.twstats.com/en71/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=10154449&type=&pn=9
Last war cap 09/03/2014

Surely it's fair for me to point this out? The lack of W2V nobling is rampant all across W1V but I'm sure Dudeja will be able to explain how things have changed for us :)

@Ara + James thanks for your post but it's kinda going off topic a little too much and I'm continuously trying to relate this back to the topic and don't want to hound Matthew anymore. My points were made however valid is up to your individual interpretation. I'd be happy to discuss anything in PM.

Last edited:

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Not saying Chris sucks or that he wouldn't have done what I've done or more, but he has been away for more than an entire month and only recently returned, so whatever nukes and fakes that my account has sent out has all been done by me...So in actual fact, I've done everything that my account has done for the tribe thus far in the W2V war.

Sure, sure, and your player would know my account is lying how? Because he sat me? Oh wait, I haven't been sat in over 3 months. So again, you're either a liar, or yeah, you're a liar. Even if there was once when the numbers didn't quite add up, I dare you to dispute the fact that I don't actively participate in helping in war efforts. Just really, stop spouting your usual crap and honestly go and ask my enemies. You pick only 1 instance where there may have been a discrepancy and then conclude that I am 'not a teamplayer, don't help my tribe' et cetra. Really...

Easy villages? Nothing's wrong with clearing a backline. In fact, I was more than happy to invite whatever quality there was on the rim so that our South would be safe and we have a proper backline finally like W1V has (albeit theirs is via alot of diplomacy). I would love for the dots there to be blue so that we needn't noble them out. This has led to some members even complaining about how we've 'recruited' all their food but the council had to tough it out and explain their stance that it was necessary for the South to be consolidated for full attention to be paid to the main enemy at hand.

Believe me, I'm more than unhappy that I can't devote full-focus to W2V just yet, but just because they are not W2V caps, it does not mean that they did not belong to players who were not hostile to W1V, thus forcing us to have to leave troops behind to guard against them. You may feel free to ask anyone in the tribe if I'm bluffing you. I'm talking about ex-Ghost players, ex-TSA players. It is only until we consolidate that line that members have no excuse but to help out 100% in the war, that is what we've been aiming for and maybe you can't see the larger picture, but what can I expect from such a myopic person.

Internals/barbs - Sure I've taken them, but I've also been more than encouraging to any active member who helps out in wars to take them. Nothing is wrong with taking villages from inactives because they can be used in the war efforts. I have no issues with anyone who takes them so long as they help out, because they deserve it and it'd make me more than happy to see my tribemates taking the internals out. (So far in W1V/CH, the only internal I've taken is from Lord Sama as of recent times. )

Once more, you are trying to say that I don't help in the war simply because of my lack of caps. While I could have probably nobled a bit more if I were focussed 100% on the war at hand, my geographical disposition has really limited my influence in the war. It still fails to identify the fact that contribution in wars needn't solely be based on caps and if you still wish to believe that I don't do shit in the war, then well, there's really zero point in talking to you.

Almurph, again, you're just coming off as a huge troll that the entire TW community knows you to be. You attempt to come on the forums here to get under my skin, and while you've been doing a great job at that, everyone/anyone can see how you're just going on and on in circles to bring me down.

Good luck with that.

My apologies Matthew, the highlighted bit in bold was the bit in which I intended to use to convey my points across. You really do throw quite a few hissy fits.

May I offer you a sleeping pill or perhaps some alcohol to relax you?
icon_lol.gif

This is why I say you're childish and have yet to grow up. Thank you very much for proving my point.

Last edited:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Not saying Chris sucks, but he has been away for more than an entire month and only recently returned, so whatever nukes and fakes that my account has sent out has all been done by me...So in actual fact, I've done everything that my account has done for the tribe thus far in the W2V war.

But your account hasn't done anything in the war for the last month other than send out a few nukes and lie about how many fakes you've sent. He's been gone for a month and in that time haven't nobled one W2V village. Surely you could manage to eat dead accounts and noble some of W2V at the same time? Not looking for anything unreasonable here.

I did ask your enemies and that's what they told me. What else can I do? :icon_cry:

The first person I asked told me Chris had returned so hopfully the account will start eating W2V as he's actually a team player lmao. The rest of your post is fine and like I said my points have been made :)

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
But your account hasn't done anything in the war for the last month other than send out a few nukes

Trust me, way more than a few.

and lie about how many fakes you've sent.

Please, show proof, and show how it's an inherent behavioural trait I've exhibited that has led you to calling me a liar.

He's been gone for a month and in that time haven't nobled one W2V village.

He's been gone more than a month, even before March, and in that time, I have nobled a few W2V villages. You fail to account for the time I was back in CH when I tried to organise an OP on running/tramp but tribemates bailed.

Surely you could manage to eat dead accounts and noble some of W2V at the same time? Not looking for anything unreasonable here.

I explained why not all nobling efforts can be diverted to W2V, and I won't go into any more details because you are not worth my time.

I did ask your enemies and that's what they told me. What else can I do? :icon_cry:

Could the enemies you've asked please get on here? I speak specifically to nghazpha/runningbullet/theholytramp/Drluminus/Suicide Kings. Notice how I don't beat about the bush and I actually give names for you to talk to? That's because I've absolutely nothing to hide; can't say the same about you and that's why people know you can never be trusted.

The first person I asked told me Chris had returned so hopfully the account will start eating W2V as he's actually a team player lmao.

I may be Chris' coplayer, but he and I are equals. Whilst he may be older, we are a team and we work well together. If you wish to link everything negative on the account to me, then that's fine. What matters is that we get the job done. On the other hand, you never do.

You've also failed to identify what indeed is selfish behaviour and how exactly I've exhibited it. If sending nukes to enemies, supporting tribemates, sniping for tribemates, planning OPs for tribemates are selfish behaviour...then my my, no one's unselfish eh?

The rest of your post is fine and like I said my points have been made :)

Yes, you make your points, with no proof and full of exaggerations. :)

Last edited:

arabela

Matthew, seriously, you shouldn't waste your time with trolls like Almurph. :)

let him do his "blabla...", nobody listens to this troll anyway, and if they do, they have probably same respect as he gained from tw community, which is = 0.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Could the enemies you've asked please get on here? I speak specifically to nghazpha/runningbullet/theholytramp/Drluminus/Suicide Kings. Notice how I don't beat about the bush and I actually give names for you to talk to? That's because I've absolutely nothing to hide; can't say the same about you and that's why people know you can never be trusted.

Yes but I haven't asked the players if I can use their names, which you must understand and respect. I hope TG_Smurf allows me to use his quotes because it's funny when your own tribe mates ridicule you. Especially when they've played with you on multiple worlds and reach the same conclusions about you that I do.

First tie I'm seeing Drluminus and Ngh being mentioned since we started this discussion but if they come on here and say you've been a great opponent you'll take that as truth but if they were to come on and say you didn't fake as much as you should have or time etc you'll claim they are lying so either way it's pointless as you'll just word it to what ever way suits you best.

Again I will say it. When you actually start nobling W2V then I might start to believe you but until then keep writing essays about how in the future you plan to noble a W2V village. :icon_wink:

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Matthew, seriously, you shouldn't waste your time with trolls like Almurph. :)

let him do his "blabla...", nobody listens to this troll anyway, and if they do, they have probably same respect as he gained from tw community, which is = 0.

Will do.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Stats will not show you the effort a player can put in an OP, and seriously not the amount of fakes is important , is more about the area and how u fake.

If you chose an area to fake and time the and send less than you would when you mass fake that's fine. It's still no reason to lie or exaggerate the amount of fakes you send.

arabela

If you chose an area to fake and time the and send less than you would when you mass fake that's fine. It's still no reason to lie or exaggerate the amount of fakes you send.

You have any proof to back up what you are saying? If you do, better post it here.

Also, explain how a possible one-off incident means he hadn't done anything in all other timeframes of the war?

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You have any proof to back up what you are saying? If you do, better post it here.

Also, explain how a possible one-off incident means he hadn't done anything in all other timeframes of the war?

He asked me to ask his enemies. I did. They said he didn't send nearly as many fakes as he said he did. That's all I'm saying. No point in asking me to do something and when I actually do ask, then go on to say I need proof. I clearly didn't ask him to take screenies at the time. He didn't noble any villages off W2V for an entire month. I'm calling him out on that. It's in TW stats as I posted before and that's my point. What do you want from me? :icon_neutral:

Last edited:

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
He asked me to ask his enemies. I did. They said he didn't send nearly as many fakes as he said he did. That's all I'm saying. No point in asking me to do something and when I actually do ask, then go on to say I need proof. I clearly didn't ask him to take screenies at the time. He didn't noble any villages off W2V for an entire month. I'm calling him out on that. It's in TW stats as I posted before and that's my point. What do you want from me? :icon_neutral:

[2/17/2014 2:53:32 PM] Matthew: hi, just got on
[2/17/2014 2:53:32 PM] Matthew: did more faking
[2/17/2014 2:53:40 PM] Matthew: you lied when you said you did 2k lol
[2/17/2014 2:54:35 PM] Vemork - Chris: Yes, just to inspire our lazy tribe mates
[2/17/2014 2:54:42 PM] Vemork - Chris: are you on?
[2/17/2014 2:54:42 PM] Matthew: yea
[2/17/2014 2:54:46 PM] Matthew: we are at 1.3k now
[2/17/2014 2:54:48 PM] Matthew: i sent abit earlier to cover for you and will send rest later
[2/17/2014 2:54:53 PM] Matthew: i didnt go school today
[2/17/2014 2:54:55 PM] Matthew: just doing homework
[2/17/2014 2:54:58 PM] Vemork - Chris: did we take that village i sent the train to?
[2/17/2014 2:54:59 PM] Matthew: so been on when you slept
[2/17/2014 2:55:01 PM] Matthew: no, he sniped it
[2/17/2014 2:55:04 PM] Matthew: we took the other village though

This is a snapshot of a chat I found, perhaps this is what you were referring to. Still, it is a one-off event, and my account has been very much active in the war. You may verify this with the players I've listed right now about how I've attacked them in the past 2 months, instead of clinging onto an incident that happened nearly 2 months ago.

You also haven't answered Arabela's question as to how a one-off incident proves that I'm not a team player, a serial liar, and that I do not help out in war efforts. We have pointed out so many times how caps are not the sole indicator of a member's contribution to war efforts, but you have refused to concede that point in your miserable attempt to prove how much I suck... fine by me.

Had to post this, but i really want to have nothing more to do with you, dear Almurph. My conscience is clear, I attack my enemies and when I attack, I attack hard. Almost no tribal OP that's been conducted, I've stayed out (on all worlds I play on). The only thing you've said that's right about me thus far is that I've alot of ego. Sure I do, I'll happily admit it, but the rest has been utter crap.

Bye Almurph

tumblr_mm3utlRqlW1rcy99do1_500.gif

Last edited: