W1v v/s w2v

DeletedUser

ooh btw , W2V is leading the war by 337 caps now ... though it seems arguably their best account ( at least as per stats ) is not enjoying the world anymore ...

sorry for derailing the thread .. you can move to the main topic now ...

Ripple effect has effected many lives it seems :icon_eek:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This is a snapshot of a chat I found, perhaps this is what you were referring to. Still, it is a one-off event, and my account has been very much active in the war. You may verify this with the players I've listed right now about how I've attacked them in the past 2 months, instead of clinging onto an incident that happened nearly 2 months ago.

Love the way you put Chris in a bad light. Wouldn't it have been much more effective to have sent the other attacks rather than lie? It means he wouldn't have been lying and had more attacks for your enemy to tag.

You also haven't answered Arabela's question as to how a one-off incident proves that I'm not a team player, a serial liar, and that I do not help out in war efforts. We have pointed out so many times how caps are not the sole indicator of a member's contribution to war efforts, but you have refused to concede that point in your miserable attempt to prove how much I suck... fine by me.

I am focusing on your war efforts mainly in terms of caps. Sort that out and your doing fine. But lets be honest. Since you'e not leading caps are a real measurement of application.

Had to post this, but i really want to have nothing more to do with you, dear Almurph. My conscience is clear, I attack my enemies and when I attack, I attack hard. Almost no tribal OP that's been conducted, I've stayed out (on all worlds I play on). The only thing you've said that's right about me thus far is that I've alot of ego. Sure I do, I'll happily admit it, but the rest has been utter crap.

Participation is one thing. Results are another. Again focusing on this account in this world. How many times do I have to tell you this?

Response in Red Dudeja care to go into a little more details about which account your referring to and what conclusion you are drawing? Also an in game summary screenie would be nice.

Last edited:

DeletedUser111495

the only internal I've taken is from Lord Sama as of recent times.

Not like you have taken any from the Lara.croft. account when i handed it over ages ago to be internalled...

Not that it matters anyways...

However back to the discussion, although i hardly dedicated that much time to this world i saw several people helping out more than most and the Vemork account was one of them. and as the saying goes You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink...simply when i was in CH i was aware that some people did not send as much as they said they would, whether it was down to mistimings or misreading or just general laziness who knows however vemork was organising the op and he did a good job, he did more than his fair share but others probably didnt, i sent my nukes as instructed but nothing came of it cause RunningBullet is Pro :p i belive Vemork did take some villages then whenever that was, probably a while ago but thats when i was int he tribe and the last point where i can actually make a fair judgement unlike you THE MURPH ALL CAPS who just seems to have your head up W2V backside.

P.S

Would you like a spoon?

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10770065

Having played and co played with Matthew before, I can say that he is a great team player and not a selfish player either. For me, I think the "lack of caps" being said around here reasoning is pretty clear - a combination of bad positioning (at the moment) and facing pretty good opponents with a unreliable group of tribe members. You cannot blame Matthew for having low caps for the op he created, as it was done with little effort from his team as players failed to send because they went inactive or whatever. And if an op is lousy, of course it ain't going to succeed against decent players and he ain't going to get as much as he would want from it because his tribe members let him down.

That being said, having low caps doesn't mean you have low war contribution. I'm sure he fakes, nukes, sends support and takes a sit or whatever when he can.

We'll just see what happens in the future, I guess.

And Al, stop trying to pick on my Matt :)

Last edited by a moderator:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Having played and co played with Matthew before, I can say that he is a great team player and not a selfish player either. For me, I think the "lack of caps" being said around here reasoning is pretty clear - a combination of bad positioning (at the moment) and facing pretty good opponents with a unreliable group of tribe members. You cannot blame Matthew for having low caps for the op he created, as it was done with little effort from his team as players failed to send because they went inactive or whatever. And if an op is lousy, of course it ain't going to succeed against decent players and he ain't going to get as much as he would want from it because his tribe members let him down.

That being said, having low caps doesn't mean you have low war contribution. I'm sure he fakes, nukes, sends support and takes a sit or whatever when he can.

We'll just see what happens in the future, I guess.

And Al, stop trying to pick on my Matt :)

Okay - point taken I'll contact you on Skype because I definitely can't stay one topic when replying to this.

I hope someone starts posting some good quality PnP soon as it seems to be lacking. Ohh and plenty of stats too please :)

[spoil]
3d8dfbe21cfaeac6cb15d6f6997527a8.png

[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

sorry for derailing the thread .. you can move to the main topic now ...

And If you dont mind derailing my W56 thread with your W71 topic?

Convoluted describes this thread to a tee.

DeletedUser

And If you dont mind derailing my W56 thread with your W71 topic?

Convoluted describes this thread to a tee.

what did i do now :icon_confused:

Response in Red Dudeja care to go into a little more details about which account your referring to and what conclusion you are drawing? Also an in game summary screenie would be nice.

was referring to suicide kings account , seems the guys in control have left the ship and someone has finally got the sitting .

W2V are supposed to be enemies in game but having played against most of them i have my respects towards them (AS A BUNCH) they play well as a team . but sadly this W2V has got many new faces that may not be gelling that well that original w2vers would have liked.

bottom line :- it wont be a very tough ask to beat W2V here .

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Okay - point taken I'll contact you on Skype because I definitely can't stay one topic when replying to this.

I hope someone starts posting some good quality PnP soon as it seems to be lacking. Ohh and plenty of stats too please :)

[spoil]
3d8dfbe21cfaeac6cb15d6f6997527a8.png

[/spoil]

So...this post clearly shows that

1) Chris was the one who apparently 'lied' about the fakes, so why have you called me out for being a liar in the first place!? Anyone who has ever played with us knows that Chris uses 'Happy Hunting' to end his posts and 'to success at this OP' is a grammatical error I'd never make haha (sorry chris, we all know your english sucks) :icon_biggrin:

2) Even though he did 'lie', we did eventually send the fakes. I sent 1.3K fakes for him in the skype chat I had with him, and clearly told him that I'd send the rest later. Don't know about you, but I really don't think I'd lie to my own coplayer about how much fakes I sent when he can check it anytime. And it's not a lie if we do finally reach the amount and more... you can twist and turn it all you like but we all know you're trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. Like I said, we're a team and we cover for each other, just because the 2k may not have been out immediately doesn't mean we lied.

3) Again, this was a one-off incident that has been shown to be rather insignificant in the grand scheme of things, do you have anything else to talk about or you want to continue beating a dead horse? Oh yeah, that's what trolls like you do, I forgot.

4) Did I ever once disagree that I got few caps? Nope. But you have said that because I got few caps ---> I've not been a team player. You have yet to establish the link between those 2 points you have made, and so far, you've just shown yourself to be nothing more than an empty vessel trying to make the most noise.

Yawn. Want to know why no one bothers posting any PnP nowdayas? It's because the forum is filled with people like you.

Last edited:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
[spoil]
Matthew, seriously, you shouldn't waste your time with trolls like Almurph. :)

Ara suggests that you shouldn't waste your time with me.

You acknowledge what she said and agree not to post.

You have any proof to back up what you are saying? If you do, better post it here.

Also, explain how a possible one-off incident means he hadn't done anything in all other timeframes of the war?

Then Ara continues to talk to me herself???

This is a snapshot of a chat I found, perhaps this is what you were referring to. Still, it is a one-off event, and my account has been very much active in the war. You may verify this with the players I've listed right now about how I've attacked them in the past 2 months, instead of clinging onto an incident that happened nearly 2 months ago.

You also haven't answered Arabela's question as to how a one-off incident proves that I'm not a team player, a serial liar, and that I do not help out in war efforts. We have pointed out so many times how caps are not the sole indicator of a member's contribution to war efforts, but you have refused to concede that point in your miserable attempt to prove how much I suck... fine by me.

Had to post this, but i really want to have nothing more to do with you, dear Almurph. My conscience is clear, I attack my enemies and when I attack, I attack hard. Almost no tribal OP that's been conducted, I've stayed out (on all worlds I play on). The only thing you've said that's right about me thus far is that I've alot of ego. Sure I do, I'll happily admit it, but the rest has been utter crap.

Bye Almurph

Then you decide to write another post and specifically say goodbye.??>??

Is this the END?

NOPE. You continue to spout

So...this post clearly shows that

1) Chris was the one who apparently 'lied' about the fakes, so why have you called me out for being a liar in the first place!? Anyone who has ever played with us knows that Chris uses 'Happy Hunting' to end his posts and 'to success at this OP' is a grammatical error I'd never make haha (sorry chris, we all know your english sucks) :icon_biggrin:
Keep hating on your co-player but this point has already been addressed.

2) Even though he did 'lie', we did eventually send the fakes. I sent 1.3K fakes for him in the skype chat I had with him, and clearly told him that I'd send the rest later. Don't know about you, but I really don't think I'd lie to my own coplayer about how much fakes I sent when he can check it anytime. And it's not a lie if we do finally reach the amount and more... you can twist and turn it all you like but we all know you're trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. Like I said, we're a team and we cover for each other, just because the 2k may not have been out immediately doesn't mean we lied.
Also addressed. (Was sent the screenie yesterday).

3) Again, this was a one-off incident that has been shown to be rather insignificant in the grand scheme of things, do you have anything else to talk about or you want to continue beating a dead horse? Oh yeah, that's what trolls like you do, I forgot.
Addressed.

4) Did I ever once disagree that I got few caps? Nope. But you have said that because I got few caps ---> I've not been a team player. You have yet to establish the link between those 2 points you have made, and so far, you've just shown yourself to be nothing more than an empty vessel trying to make the most noise.
Addressed.

Yawn. Want to know why no one bothers posting any PnP nowdayas? It's because the forum is filled with people like you.
[/spoil]

We've already concluded on all of these points multiple times. Addressing them further is a futile exercise. War stats anyone?

DeletedUser

what did i do now :icon_confused:

was referring to suicide kings account , seems the guys in control have left the ship and someone has finally got the sitting .

W2V are supposed to be enemies in game but having played against most of them i have my respects towards them (AS A BUNCH) they play well as a team . but sadly this W2V has got many new faces that may not be gelling that well that original w2vers would have liked.

bottom line :- it wont be a very tough ask to beat W2V here .
So do it. Beat us.
Some of those new faces aren't total noobs.

DeletedUser112993

At least you guys are admitting that they're noobs..
The new guy on the Drlumius account makes me laugh! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser111495

just because the 2k may not have been out immediately doesn't mean we lied.

Erm cause it does, if you post saying you have sent 2k fakes out then you would expect to have 2k fakes out by the time you posted the comment, not a few hours later, not next day but then, no way of getting around that lol

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just want to keep this lovely quote for future reference :)

Well if you posted stats and mm I dunno.. backed you're arguments in some way that might help for a start? We saw something very similar posted by other players at the start of the world. It didn't go too well for them. History does repeat itself. So moving on, stats anyone?

roman01

Did someone mention childish?
emoticon-0169-dance.gif

Well if you posted stats and mm I dunno.. backed you're arguments in some way that might help for a start? We saw something very similar posted by other players at the start of the world. It didn't go too well for them. History does repeat itself. So moving on, stats anyone?

If you're desperate for stats, post your own :lol:

Other than that, best of luck W2V you're doing a good job.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: W2V
Side 2:
Tribes: W1V

Timeframe: Forever
[spoil]

Total conquers:

Side 1: 10,092
Side 2: 3,121
Difference: 6,971

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 756
Side 2: 360
Difference: 396

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 77,752,040
Side 2: 26,135,411
Difference: 51,616,629

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,852,942
Side 2: 3,288,643
Difference: 3,564,299

chart
[/spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: W2V
Side 2:
Tribes: W1V

Timeframe: Last 48 hours
[spoil]

Total conquers:

Side 1: 182
Side 2: 144
Difference: 38

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 115
Side 2: 52
Difference: 63

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,542,827
Side 2: 1,188,604
Difference: 354,223

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,060,839
Side 2: 479,714
Difference: 581,125

chart
[/spoil]

Significant increase in nobling from W1V. W2V still leading by a large margin in terms of caps against the enemy and that doesn't seem to be changing any time soon.

DeletedUser

Ripple i cannot get over the fact you ran round to all your little minions to come and say your a good team player lol.

DeletedUser

"Don't let this self-centered egotistic, lying dictator with no care for others except his core players to deceive you or push you around."

This describes Matthew perfectly. Well done OP. I can't wait to see Vermok actually get to the frontline of W2V and stop eating his most popular choice of barbs and inactive. I'm a little disappointed in the Rathismurf account for going back to old eating habits like Matthew but have to say well done with the war effort. Only real competition W2V are facing so GJ. I'd love to see both Khan and Royale hit W2V instead of their pointless egotistical battle their leaders insist on having. I feel it would be much more interesting and worth while if they killed W2V and eventually W1V and fought it out to decide the world.

I have played against and alongside Vermok-W71/Lucya-61.
The team was number one on W61 and is number 1 on W71 not by chance. The team is good, you cannot call them poor, but what i get from ur post is that they should have done better as compared to their standards, which to some extent i agree to.

what account u play?

Just want to keep this lovely quote for future reference :)

I would like to make a Quote you might like to keep this as well for future refrence.

xshahzad said:
In W71 W2V would be beaten, and the back stabbers would be back stabbed by none other than Bo-John-bo

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I have played against and alongside Vermok-W71/Lucya-61.
The team was number one on W61 and is number 1 on W71 not by chance. The team is good, you cannot call them poor, but what i get from ur post is that they should have done better as compared to their standards, which to some extent i agree to.

what account u play?

It is possible for your account to be rank one on a world and still be selfish etc. They should be dong better, yes. I do not currently play an account on 71 at this time.