W1v v/s w2v

DeletedUser

You have AM? lol clearly u should get your money back coz it doesnt seem to rebuild anything... :D

DeletedUser107656

You don't have time for talking on the externals, get back into Debbie's backpack please.

Now now potato man this is the world 71 forum for people who play world 71, I believe you quit your world 71 account? I'm sure theres accounts you could join as w1v is full of inactives, then you can face up against me and we'll see how good you really are?

DeletedUser112993

You have AM? lol clearly u should get your money back coz it doesnt seem to rebuild anything... :D

This could possibly be the worst banter I've ever seen in my entire life..
You must have so many friends :)

DeletedUser105718

Lol, I love how you W2V players brag.. The only two notable players that have attacked me with some wit or even timed support is Bullet and Ngazpha..
And yet.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: W2V
Side 2:
Tribes: W1V

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 355
Side 2: 110
Difference: 245

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,264,820
Side 2: 1,006,784
Difference: 2,258,036

chart

[/spoil]

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser112993

And yet.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: W2V
Side 2:
Tribes: W1V

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 355
Side 2: 110
Difference: 245

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,264,820
Side 2: 1,006,784
Difference: 2,258,036

chart

[/spoil]

:icon_wink:

Hahaha, Yes; those lovely war stats! But do they really sum up to much? For example:

Cap Girly whilst the taggers are broke and with the recent caps on Gen? It's the equivalent of internalling tbh.. Gen sent a message to Gerhan stating that he was quitting. We didn't even get the sit of his account until after the first day of caps. Again, stats in this war don't mean much.

DeletedUser62567

SlowThinker, did you really just post war stats of the last week on conquers? Sad that you are basing it off of mostly inactive conquers as well. Let's not forget about the mailing that Gen sent to Gerhan before he quit...not to mention all the inactivity on specific accounts...Until this war actually has a steady front, which soon enough it will have. This is just a war over inactives.

DeletedUser105718

SlowThinker, did you really just post war stats of the last week on conquers? Sad that you are basing it off of mostly inactive conquers as well. Let's not forget about the mailing that Gen sent to Gerhan before he quit...not to mention all the inactivity on specific accounts...Until this war actually has a steady front, which soon enough it will have. This is just a war over inactives.
Which week should I have posted?

Excuse me if W1V players are quitting due to incomings. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser62567

How about you post the Girly op? I will say that that Op was very successful. But mostly everything else has been W2V nobling quitters/inactives ever since the fall of Venus. Starting with Captain Noble/Mystogan.

As for people quitting, real life always gets into that thing called "Tribal Wars". I don't blame them if they have their own issues to worry about.

DeletedUser105718

Suicide Kings? Hahahaha
Way to contradict yourself buddy:)
Contradict what?

Not my fault people in W2V quit either. Nor was it my point that they were any good. My point was that W1V was bad. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser62567

So you are saying just because W1V as a whole is bad just because of a few inactives? Interesting. I hope you keep this mentality until the end of the World. :)

DeletedUser105718

So you are saying just because W1V as a whole is bad just because of a few inactives? Interesting. I hope you keep this mentality until the end of the World. :)
:icon_rolleyes:

Where did I say this?

I pointed out that you were losing. Because of that you are really in no position to judge others. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62567

Contradict what?

Not my fault people in W2V quit either. Nor was it my point that they were any good. My point was that W1V was bad. :icon_wink:

You said that W1V is bad. I am just trying to clarify the fact that a very healthy amount of those conquers have been inactives. If you looked at overall stats you would see this.

As for judging...i am simply trying to explain to you that you are looking at the stats with a blind eye. If those stats showed conquers of all "ACTIVE" accounts i would be impressed and agree with you 100%. But it does not.

DeletedUser105718

You said that W1V is bad. I am just trying to clarify the fact that a very healthy amount of those conquers have been inactives. If you looked at overall stats you would see this.

As for judging...i am simply trying to explain to you that you are looking at the stats with a blind eye. If those stats showed conquers of all "ACTIVE" accounts i would be impressed and agree with you 100%. But it does not.
I remember Venus players flaming Contra players for claiming all the people that got nobled were inactives.

I guess opinions change when it's your players that are getting nobled out :lol:

DeletedUser62567

Sadly i was not in Venus when they were at war with Contra. I had no clue about this flaming you talk about. So therefore i can not form an opinion about that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112993

I remember Venus players flaming Contra players for claiming all the people that got nobled were inactives.

I guess opinions change when it's your players that are getting nobled out :lol:

But we aren't claiming everyone is inactive? Gen was inactive, that's it. Girly wasn't inactive, the taggers were just broke. I'd like to see yourself handle thousands of incomings without a tagger.. I know I wouldn't be here anymore without our taggers.