W1v v/s w2v

DeletedUser105718

The taggers were working when he lost most of his villages. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser112993

The taggers were working when he lost most of his villages. :icon_idea:

Yes, but not when they were sent..
Is this comment supposed to be a joke?
Hahahaha

Want her to tag thousands of incomings ten minutes before they land?
Good advice buddy :)

DeletedUser62567

Yes, but not when they were sent..
Is this comment supposed to be a joke?
Hahahaha

Want her to tag thousands of incomings ten minutes before they land?
Good advice buddy :)

Manually Tagging right before attacks land is the the new meta apparently. All the cool kids are doing it nowadays i hear.

DeletedUser112993

The losses weren't on the same day. There was plenty of time to tag. :icon_wink:

Haha, that's not my point... And you're entirely wrong about that.
How is anyone meant to tag that many incomings when they were launched 24+ hours back? if the taggers were broken for an hour or two then your point would be valid, but I'm afraid they weren't and it's not valid.

DeletedUser112993

Manually Tagging right before attacks land is the the new meta apparently. All the cool kids are doing it nowadays i hear.

Yeah, I hear W2V players don't need taggers, not when they're using the force anyway...
:/

DeletedUser

You said that W1V is bad. I am just trying to clarify the fact that a very healthy amount of those conquers have been inactives. If you looked at overall stats you would see this.

As for judging...i am simply trying to explain to you that you are looking at the stats with a blind eye. If those stats showed conquers of all "ACTIVE" accounts i would be impressed and agree with you 100%. But it does not.

Time and time again i see posts from losing tribes like this :D a barrage of lame excuses to justify why they're in the position they're in.

Welsh and Turtle Soup were active when we OPed them and they folded within few days - Active Players

Mystogan and Twinto were active when we OPed them and they folded eventualy - Active players.

Girly was also active and whether the tagger broke or not, that cant be used as an excuse as Suicide Kings was in the same boat at the time and yet SK account survived. You guys went to town on sending loads of attacks to SK the same way we went crazy on Girly. Guess which account is still intact? ;)

and of course the current - Dear Luke - defending quite well nevertheless still losing villages. Active player's villages.

Out of all these active players Twinto was the one that defended the best in my opinion, an argument could be made for Girly though. But we had Twinto account fully surrounded and the guy was defending like he had 24 coplayers fresh every hour to grind with us. The only inactives that may be supplying us free villas is GOG. Although we know he is not inactive, just choosing not to do anything as to quote his own words :

GOG the Deceiver today at 17:56
This is fun :D Doing almost nothing, so the tribe is mad at me ^^
GOG the Deceiver today at 17:58
The tribe are absolutely rubbish, so I don't feel any guilt :D

Also to mention more inactives from the start that gave us more expansion.. Captain Noble, Ripple Effect(Although was then used by Rathi to relocate players to K34), R.O.K. Apologies if i missed any?

The big difference with your tribe and our tribe is your incapability of sustaining and supporting and properly HELPING your frontline accounts. You guys OPed ngazpha hard at the start.. where did that get you? :D Then you went hard on runningbullet and theholytramp.. guess what? both accounts are still standing strong and actively nobling W1V villages. Then most recently and more consistently on Suicide Kings account which need i remind you was not a W2V account in the first place so we could've just easily thrown that account to the wolves or internalled it ourselves. How many times have you guys Oped that account? even from when it was still Uranus in the north... Guess what? the account is back on its feet after a small weekend hiccup, Did we let the account die? Did we start internalling it like you guys do? NO.. we find a way to solve a problem, we dig and we work at it. We dont throw accounts under the bus just to get free internals. We dont start nobling (our own) frontline accounts like Jackparky or gen or Mystogan or Girly "to get backline accounts to the frontline"... We get our backline accounts to the front by participating in the OP and nobling enemy accounts. Our accounts work hard at getting their frontlines and not served in a shiny silver platter like a roast. THATS WHY WE'RE EFFECTIVE. and that's why you guys are losing and will continue to do so as you continually help us eat W1V villages.

The only reason our stat MAY show mainly inactive noblings is because the W1V/Venus targets gave up half way(Or in gen's case.. at the start lol) during the OP and it provided us expansion opportunity to get to the NEXT ACTIVE player we'd target. With the amount of internals that you, Shadowmasta, is eating it will eventually be you.. be patient you'll have your turn we're all here for the long run :)

DeletedUser107718

It will be mighty disappointing if w2v does not win this war. w1v has some talents though. I have no idea how they managed to get their leadership back in place but good job in fixing it, I thought it was over for sure when I left, which is why I left.

Also wanna add Dan was not on the account for the last month before I gave it up. Just for those w2v players who know that I hold him the highest as a defensive player.

DeletedUser

How is anyone meant to tag that many incomings when they were launched 24+ hours back? if the taggers were broken for an hour or two then your point would be valid, but I'm afraid they weren't and it's not valid.

I think I lost some IQ points reading this? Girly took well over a week to hit rock bottom, and players were still actively playing well after tagging scripts were fixed. Pay attention much? Or at least read/listen to other peoples posts, because yours are pretty bad for the most part.

DeletedUser105718

There are various ways to tag old incomings. One of those is keeping an attack ID thread, which you clearly lacked.

DeletedUser27978

Yup I folded :).

I didn't have hardly any tribal troops on my frontline, a slow laptop and on top of that my closest ally, was actually working for the other team...Suicide Kings...

I would come back....but if people were inactive when I was playing god knows what it would be like now.

Ill see you all on the next no hauls!!

DeletedUser

We'll see you in next hauls mate. And yes you fought well at the start but we saw how frustrated you got in Venus forums feeling how alone you were in the fight and did not get much back up. We've destroyed about 4 to 5 accounts after you but it's far from over. We're still all very much enjoying the game and some can actually afford to take few breaks here and there to freshen up. Good luck with everything.

roman01

Attack ID's are being rendered useless on the next update (I believe), which is tomorrow so take advantage whilst you can lol.

Also be prepared for your scripts concerning to become useless once more, with the rally point graphic additions.

So Monday fourth I'll be expecting both sides to have losses due to frustration on the update, although W1V more than W2V due to the depleted morale of their squad.

DeletedUser

Yup I folded :).

I didn't have hardly any tribal troops on my frontline, a slow laptop and on top of that my closest ally, was actually working for the other team...Suicide Kings...

I would come back....but if people were inactive when I was playing god knows what it would be like now.

Ill see you all on the next no hauls!!

I'm still here! message me on skype fool :)

Props to W2V for keeping up the constant push.

DeletedUser

Props to you Bear Paws! for being a constant annoying pain in the butt.. and i mean that in the most complimentary way.. very persistent. Also the old Basid (Dmitry) was very good at attacking... Chatted with him few times, good fella but im glad he's gone! :D

and no im not playing Suicide Kings account.

DeletedUser

Props to you Bear Paws! for being a constant annoying pain in the butt.. and i mean that in the most complimentary way.. very persistent. Also the old Basid (Dmitry) was very good at attacking... Chatted with him few times, good fella but im glad he's gone! :D

and no im not playing Suicide Kings account.

Cheers. I'm just here to have fun ;) - Dmitry is very much missed.
Glad most W2V members have been nothing but fun to talk to (ingame & here). I assume you are charshaun?

DeletedUser

Im one of the guys in ngazpha for now. charshaun is my slave boy though.

See dudeja i am nice if spoken to nicely without all the biased rubbish and incomplete information that you spread.

Keep the war going guys! We're all in it to have fun with our virtual villages!

DeletedUser100427

But we aren't claiming everyone is inactive? Gen was inactive, that's it. Girly wasn't inactive, the taggers were just broke. I'd like to see yourself handle thousands of incomings without a tagger.. I know I wouldn't be here anymore without our taggers.

When taggers broke my incomings rose to 15,000. I had to deduce what might be trains and work from that, At this time Girly had about 18,000 incomings most before the taggers were down but I received about 10,000 on the day taggers went down and within the next few days I was 30million ODD up with 1 village lost. For 7 days I had no tagger but remained on the account. Sadly I was on holiday last week for a few days and I lost a few villages. I'm not afraid of losing 50 villages, 100 or even 300. But I'm very much here and to think otherwise is naive on your part, we don't just up and leave at the first sight of incomings like your kind ;)

DeletedUser

When taggers broke my incomings rose to 15,000. I had to deduce what might be trains and work from that, At this time Girly had about 18,000 incomings most before the taggers were down but I received about 10,000 on the day taggers went down and within the next few days I was 30million ODD up with 1 village lost. For 7 days I had no tagger but remained on the account. Sadly I was on holiday last week for a few days and I lost a few villages. I'm not afraid of losing 50 villages, 100 or even 300. But I'm very much here and to think otherwise is naive on your part, we don't just up and leave at the first sight of incomings like your kind ;)

It's not a holiday if your sad to go on it buddy :icon_redface: