W1v v/s w2v

Deleted User - 10770065

If it's not true can you state the person with more caps?

DeletedUser

Rank Name Tribe Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 johnboy-15 W2V 88 0 15.519.068 3.113.733
2 ngazpha W2V 70 3 16.451.819 1.619.221
3 Vemork (disbanded) 55 116 17.329.324 28.863.857

Deleted User - 10770065

Please re-read my statement again. I said most caps on W2V in Stop!, not overall...

DeletedUser

I didn't tell Al I'm elite.. Don't be ridiculous.. I told him I'm god.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser65846

Please re-read my statement again. I said most caps on W2V in Stop!, not overall...

Don't get the point of condensing war stats to a measly month, what are you trying to get at? That it took the account this long to show for anything?

Pretty sure you could also add most caps on Stop! in Stop! to your achievements as well :D

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Stop!
Side 2:
Players: Vemork

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 62
Difference: 51

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser111953

And sure, you caught nukes at home, but I'd really like to see if you'd be able to dodge 24/7 on a huge acc, that's if you ever will have one. But the one thing I can judge of you since no one will be able to judge your defending skills as your sitting in your tribe's nice lil core, is that your attacks were awful and awfully timed indeed - I cannot believe how long I managed to keep those few K55 villas with my own local D. Incredible really...

:eek: Is it really that hard to dodge troops on a huge acc ? I dont think there is much diff lol. unless ur saying "i wanna see u try dodging tons of inc (10k) 24/7". Then you might make a point there :)

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
:icon_confused: Not sure if that's sarcasm or not, but a quick search returned no results of Saunfree labeling himself 'elite.' When ever i see him protesting what you might deem his own skills, he (from what I have seen) actually refers to his tribal strength, often pointing out players their ops have destroyed etc.

As for Vemork... climbing through the ranks with a hefty help from internals does not seem to me a great deal of skill. The concept that he held any greater skill than other players in stop! would surprise me. Its not particularly difficult to internal your way to the top and is not a testament to any skill from this world or previous. I'm not going to downright say they are bad; I don't believe I have played with or against them, but judging by the war stats I would certainly not label them as 'elite'. As despite my aversion for the word too, I would consider that would put him on the same pedastool as players like Robingoodfellow, Jezuz or that marvelous fella who just joined bear paws :icon_rolleyes:.

I haven't played to be able to say whether they have fought hard but, if they did however, then they also didn't fight particularly magnificently either going by the war stats.

Willyweed just coming on here talking utter garbage. Ask Saunfree who is the player in W2V. He will say himself, because it's true. I'm stating simple facts I don't know why I'd come on here lying about it. Shaun is God. The only self proclaimed God not to have gotten rimmed on this world.

You're just afraid to give credit where credit is due.

The war stats are very impressive, you're delusional.

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hello, I am the original owner of Vemork. I did not plan on quitting this early, I still wanted to fight on till we had lost beyond the point of no return. I knew we were going to lose it eventually from the way things went, but I just wanted to have a decent fight while waiting for the next world to come on. I am NOT saying I wouldn't have lost if I had stayed, so please do NOT twist my words.

What triggered me (and Shaun) quitting?

#1 Poor teamwork

Only a few people in my tribe fighting and faking. It's very discouraging when half of them just want players like myself, tallandsincere, Shadowmasta, alexinyoface, Bear Paws to carry their weight. (sorry if i missed out anyone) Most of them were actually content with sitting behind and refusing to climb to the frontlines. Everytime I nobled a village, I only saw fakes from 1-2 people, mostly from myself.

#2 Lack of communication

People went MIA without even letting the tribe know.

DJ Freddy going yellow for 5 days. Gen, telling the enemy he quit before telling his own tribe. RIP in Peace Rathi Smurf, duke of the tribe but going inactive. (That was probably the worst). Kekua, going inactive after so much big talk. I could go on and on, you get the point.

#3 Cowardly neighbours

RoyalE + Khan alike, refusing to partake in wordly affairs.

Despite numerous attempts to get RoyalE involved, I think it's pretty clear now that they were simply stalling for time all this while, so that they could get a really, really easy win in this world. I'm pretty dissapointed that W2V won't just rim them out, they honestly do not deserve a win.

Khan, sad to say but there was simply too much hype. Despite the long months of preparation, internalling...et cetra, when they declared war, they took so long before an OP was organised and they began hitting stacks. In fact, the OP organised against Urban Nudist had key members not attacking on time, many didn't even launch nukes/nobles :icon_eek:

All these can be labelled as excuses, that's up to you. I would not have quit this early, but on the 17th May, my router went down and isn't due to be replaced till the start of June (the latest edition just arrived in my country today and it will be a while before it's installed). I think it was during that period where I had almost no chance to log in that I thought, 'hey, guess it's time to take a real break from TW.'

Some rather lame accusations

#1 Vemork, you got poor war stats, you suck.

We have one of the highest, if not the highest ODA in the entire war since it's start from Venus. Prior to our quitting, we held positive caps and were doing fine.

#2 Vemork, why did you take so long to noble a W2V village? You are a noob.

We were based largely in the South and it took us a while to establish a cluster. Even more so, our nukes take ages to hit enemies, giving them plenty of time to prepare the moment we began launching. We took the initiative to get to the front, and I'm sure we caused problems.

#3 Vemork, you got few caps, you are a noob.

We had only 2 villages in South East K55 when this all began. We grew the cluster to close to 50 villages all on W2V villages, by ourselves. True, it wasn't 'alot' of caps, but each cap was really hard-earned. 2-->50, don't tell me that counts for nothing. :icon_confused:

#4 Vemork, you internalled to rank 1.

This is really alarming on your end, whoever said it. For one, the others in the top 20 have had plenty of internals. (Cursory glance at Cadger/Turkmenbeyi) will show that they have had a much easier time getting their ranks as I have (even if you look just at OD scores). Our most recent internal was only a week ago on Bukidnon Queen, who was a perma sat and the sit log hit 60 days. Her entire cluster was based within our villages, if you bother highlighting us on the map, and it was really natural that we took a chunk. Before BQ, I believe we took a few from Happy Kingdom. There was no choice, either we did or W2V did. Tribemates were too inactive to even internal him out. I sent tons of mails to get the tribe on it, but only a few were doing it.

#5 Vemork, you quit because you are scared of losing your rank

Hmm, it's true I've been rank 1 on multiple worlds now. I'm not scared about losing any stupid rank, because I've had a taste of it so many times it's honestly boring if there's no challenge. Perhaps you think otherwise, because you've yet to get rank 1 on any world? Not sure here, just presuming.

#6 Vemork, you lost some nukes at home, and you did not have 10K fakes to deal with.

Yes, I will not deny the claim above. However, we only had 50 villages or so in K55. 1-2K fakes across 50 villages meant a constant 40 to each village. It wasn't the 'number' we had to deal with, but rather the 'concentration' of it. That's what made it hard to dodge, and good job to W2V. But if you come here and call us out for being noobs because we missed some dodges, then I think you're being really childish. It's not like your tribe dodged everything either.

#7 Vemork, you failed OPs on faps.

We were in the process of nobling out BQ villages. While doing so, we decided to throw some nukes over so that they could rebuild in time while we took out the internal. That was the main reason, sure we had nobles nearby, and if they were empty, it's a bonus and we'd have sent nobles over. They weren't empty, so we didn't. Faps stacked hard, honestly nothing too special about it... Couple of times when I nobled villages there, RoyalE were supporting them anyway.

Overall thoughts on this world

At the moment, I'm using my personal hotspot to type this out. I didn't want to have to post here but Shaun sent me the link and told me I had to say something, so I have. This world is pretty weak in general, it really cannot be compared to previous worlds skill-wise. Many of the good players left pretty early on and what's left is just a shadow of the world's former glory.

W2V won because they had teamwork, loyalty, and they played their diplomacy right. That's good on their part, but I will not accreddit their success to 'good play' except for Nghazpha (from what I've seen, I have not had a chance to see everyone's attacks). As much as Venus were guilty for 'merging', W2V are definitely on par if not worse than Venus was in terms of the amounts of recruitment made all round.

Too much internals going on, on all sides, really pathetic that this is a war game but everyone's just taking easy villages all the time. Both my tribe, even myself on some occassions, and enemies as well as neutral tribes. Leaders are also very narrow-minded at times, and refusal to cooperate meant that the South was always going to collapse when W2V applies pressure. Leader of RoyalE actually told us that he could fight W2V if it ever came down to it, 1v1, because he was a 'good leader' with 'loyal and active tribemates'. Look what happened now, just empty talk from a guy who thinks winning a Croatian server means he's almighty. :icon_idea: I can't believe that I thought, deep down, he actually wanted to fight and not make this world a rollover, pretty sad he was just waiting till enemies were more or less eliminated to finally show his true colours. Honestly nothing to be proud of if you noble up Stop! members now and get 'war caps' because we all know that it's easier than eating jelly at this point of time.

On every world where someone is rank 1, there will always be people looking for avenues to play down his success. I'm used to, and fine with haters, it's what makes this game so tense sometimes. I'm happy to have met some dedicated and fun-loving players in this world though, so, a special shoutout to the few Stop! members above, and turkmenbeyi, the only non-tribemate of mine I'll like to play with again in the future. Sad that I've not had much healthy interaction with W2V members. I got a few mails like 'HAHA, LOST YOUR NUKES' and 'Thanks for the ODD, I liked killing your nukes' etcetc, people forget that this game is about using your nukes :icon_rolleyes: So, I lost my respect immediately for such people. Account is set on delete, so I can't quote them here.

Conclusion

This world should end soon enough, I've learnt some lessons over here (not technique wise, but more of the diplomatic and planning side). Couple of decisions made by my ex-coplayer Chris that I honestly wished I could've taken back but it's too late and there's no point crying over spilt milk. I hope that W2V members will win this world in style and noble up remaining players instead of further recruitment. With key members in Stop! quitting, it shouldn't be hard to do so. I will probably be looking into the next no-haul world 75 and hopefully we can get more fair and fun fights over there. :icon_wink:

I don't want to have to come back here again, so please, let's all be more mature about wins/losses. It's a game, I can't win everytime and I'm glad I'm humbled by a loss as I haven't in quite a while. Verbal assaults here and there that are not based on facts and are clearly made by prejudiced people with preconceived notions about me should not be made, or it will just further degrade my opinion about this world.

Cheers,
Matthew
Ex-Vemork

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Willyweed just coming on here talking utter garbage....

Well aside from me knowing the player behind shaunfree really rather well and him not considering himself a 'god,' I know he just rides the coat tails of his awesome co player anyway.

As for Vemork I am just going by the war stats leading up to him quitting. Since the beginning of the stop war up until the 19th (I believe that's the date the Vemork players stopped) he had 55 caps, to 45 losses. Now bare in mind I haven't said he didn't try just that a +10 cap lead hardly seem remarkable enough to call him 'elite' or whatever term you throw at it. Now I am unsure what you consider an appropriate term for +10 village gain is but I would probably label it something like 'average'

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think we quit before the 19th? I personally was unable to log in earlier than that, maybe Shaun did whatever little defending he could when he was online, but not much point when you can just cap villages when he's asleep anyway. Besides, considering we had 0 villages near W2V to begin with, I think the fact that we were even able to cap anything was already rather tough to accomplish. Considering most people were negative on caps in the first place... Also, we've fought on multiple wars before fighting W2V - Gamble, Contra, TSA et cetra, perhaps we could do more if we weren't separated by Khan.

Last edited:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well aside from me knowing the player behind shaunfree really rather well and him not considering himself a 'god,' I know he just rides the coat tails of his awesome co player anyway.

Are we talking about the same player? I was literally talking to him yesterday about this

"I didn't tell Al I'm elite.. Don't be ridiculous.. I told him I'm god."

Regardless of being pedantic my point still stands and they are all good players.

In the context of the world, sitting, compared to other Stop! players. It's not bad at all. You're also taking those stats out of context and not looking at his other achievements on the world. I don't know why you're coming on here saying he isn't a good player. It's a pointless exercise. It's like me saying you're a horrid player and unless you join the next lim world and fight me I won't change my opinion. Of course past worlds count and even on this world he has proved himself. Saying otherwise ridiculous.

Last edited:

darkness jordan

just a side question lol

Not you, the other Jeff.

then why'd you block me ig? Darkness Jordan account, Im his coplayer jeff, check our profile..Im a different jeff from the jeff you're pertaining too(though we have the same name lol, and im better than him :D)

:eek: Is it really that hard to dodge troops on a huge acc ? I dont think there is much diff lol. unless ur saying "i wanna see u try dodging tons of inc (10k) 24/7". Then you might make a point there :)

I agree, even the attacks come around 20k or so, its not to difficult to dodge off based on experience..

Last edited:

DeletedUser100427

I think it's pointless arguing the point after someone has left, they left and that's it; their reasons or motives don't actually matter. I can honestly say that the Vemork account was the best that STOP! had to offer, I also have said before that the only person I think that genuinely deserves a spot in W2V from STOP! is the Vemork account. When I was constantly opped (johnboy-15) there was only one account that constantly and consistently sent at me, that was Vemork. I think we need to give credit where credit is due. One of the reasons I think everyone hated on you was purely because you were rank 1, that's the only reason I didn't want you in the tribe, because I want to finish this world as rank 1, and it would have been that bit harder with you in the same tribe and two million points higher. :p - Aside from that, you -could- have done more, distance is a bullshit excuse in tribal wars. One of our policies in W2V is that when there is an OP, everyone sends; no matter the distance. Last thing, I want to refute any claims but since the Venus WAR started, in January the players with the most caps are Me, nGazpha, Urban Nudist, Girly123, Dj Freddy and then you. You also had one quarter of my ODA in its entirety. I just thought I'd clear that up :p - You were the biggest account you could have done more.

All things aside, STOP! is by far the worst tribe I've had to play against, I'm actually in total shock at times, how players on the frontline are used as meatshields while a player hiding behind those do absolutely feck all but internal up until they're the new frontline and then quit? If I was the Vemork account, I would have left STOP! long ago, this has been going on since January, the same bullshit within the tribe everyday. It's tragic really. How 40 odd players can literally sit around doing nothing while one by one you get nobled out. We saw a lot more cohesion from Khan in its 5 days than STOP! ever did. I think the level activity of the tribe is what drove the account to quit.

I also think W2V have some of the better players in this world and great individual talent, Oldman72 is probably the best you'll ever see. I'd name others but I don't want to boost to ego of most of the players already you know who you are :p But because W2V have been playing with each other for over three years now, you can't beat that. You could try but you won't. And it's simply because each and every one of our members has each others back. Each and every one of our members would give up their last nuke for someone else. Now I hope STOP! manage some sort of resurgence because fighting inactives and rolling over people isn't exactly fun.

DeletedUser62567

Just my thoughts, but i agree that W2V was a solid tribe with teamwork/loyalty/activity/etc. Regardless, Congrats for the win.

Dragoulya is right saying the same bullshit has been happening since January. Tribal Morale was starting to dip ever since Mystogan/Captain Noble quit. Ever since then, there were 2 major accounts that randomly quit or went mia every week. My intention of making Stop! was to reorganize leadership since Sam (current Duke at the time) went MIA which caused even more loss of Tribal Morale.

Myself quitting and retiring the ShadowMasta94 account was not b.c of all the incomings it did recieve. Not because i lost my K54 cluster while i was even on break. But because i followed the idea that this sinking ship could be fixed...Clearly it could not.

I could enjoy all summer defending against W2V ultimately getting rimmed, but i would rather enjoy life until W75 starts. Since the start of W71 i have played this account single handedly and it is time to take a break.

Heres to hoping i see most your faces in future worlds, where war will be more enjoyable and pleasant.

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Aside from that, you -could- have done more, distance is a bullshit excuse in tribal wars.

I never used it as an excuse not to send, I always sent nukes out. I said it's a reason why my account didn't manage to noble as much as we'd like, nukes do take a while to travel, whether you like it or not.

Last thing, I want to refute any claims but since the Venus WAR started, in January the players with the most caps are Me, nGazpha, Urban Nudist, Girly123, Dj Freddy and then you.

I was talking in relation to my tribemates only. You, Urban, Nghazpha aren't in Stop! I did not count girly, nor freddy because both quit before me. So I am right in saying I was the top nobler prior to the quitting.

If I was the Vemork account, I would have left STOP! long ago, this has been going on since January, the same bullshit within the tribe everyday.

No where to leave to, RoyalE have shown they just want an easy world. As for Khan, there were 1-2 players in there I just didn't like. I am just unfortunate to be stuck on the wrong side of the world.

I also think W2V have some of the better players in this world and great individual talent, Oldman72 is probably the best you'll ever see.

Hmm, I don't know if it was the real oldman72? But when I fought him, the account was really terrible.

because W2V have been playing with each other for over three years now, you can't beat that. You could try but you won't. And it's simply because each and every one of our members has each others back. Each and every one of our members would give up their last nuke for someone else.

If I had my team from back in the day...we'd see ;)

Apart from the above, thanks for being impartial.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Are we talking about the same player? I was literally talking to him yesterday about this

"I didn't tell Al I'm elite.. Don't be ridiculous.. I told him I'm god."

Regardless of being pedantic my point still stands and they are all good players.......

My statement about saunfree was evidently a failed attempt at a joke *bows head in shame.* I am really not bothered about whether or not he is a tw god or not, I know he isn't :icon_wink:.

Now comparing ones achievements to stop! is really not setting the bar all that high. His overall stats are meh when accounting for account size and internal/free village growth in my eyes. Of course past worlds count, however I really can't comment on previous worlds as I was not involved in them and couldn't make a decent judgment. But I can make a decent judgment on this world and his performance on W71 seems average. Just because you hit 3 rank 1s on other worlds doesn't make a poor performance on another any more of an achievement. However this is all personal opinion, if you feel the Vemork account had an impressive world then coolbeans.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
then why'd you block me ig? Darkness Jordan account, Im his coplayer jeff, check our profile..Im a different jeff from the jeff you're pertaining too(though we have the same name lol, and im better than him :D)
Ah ok that makes sense. I'll unblock you when I log in tonight. I don't mind you, it's the other Jeff that I don't want anything to do with.

DeletedUser103593

The Ripple Effect
#3 Cowardly neighbours

Khan, sad to say but there was simply too much hype. Despite the long months of preparation, internalling...et cetra, when they declared war, they took so long before an OP was organised and they began hitting stacks. In fact, the OP organised against Urban Nudist had key members not attacking on time, many didn't even launch nukes/nobles

it's pretty sad that you put some of the blame on Khan for your tribes failiurs, we made Khan coz we simply knew that Venus/W1V/Stop/KVMW and now it split up again wouldnt become a stable tribe with stable leadership, you guys have gotten dissbanded more times that i can count :O , players leaving when they like and can come back when they sorted things out with what they where unhappy with, we even tried to offer your tribe serveral times to join Khan to get a stable leadership and hopefully better participation,but you guys where to proud of it or something else, you wouldnt get what you liked in Khan.

and picking on Wolporc when he didn't get to send hes attacks against Urban Nudist when 80% of your tribe mostly didn't even fake him , pretty poor that you pick on 1 player from us that had already said that in the middle of the week was bad for him, ofc you guys didn't know that as he said it in Khan council chat on skype,but when Urban got the DOTD he had 2,75m killed and 65-70% was only from my account.

we even broke our NAP with W2V coz you guys where losing hard time against W2V and needed help with them when you have 1 of the best locations to start with as W2V has, and you guys failed big time.

i tried a few times to talk to Kuljan to see if Khan and RoyalE could merge in some way to have a chanse against W2V, but instead the cowards merge with W2V and make the world borring and probaly at it's end aswell

DeletedUser104264

Just a few comments.

I don't know about Khan so much, except for the fact that W2V was doing well against Naruto before they went into Khan.

As far as Royale is concerned, Royale and W2V have been allied for a long time. We were on good terms in part because the original player on my account from worlds back was in Royale. Royale has been involved, just not as directly as sending nukes. You know this already.

Our actions against the Vemork account up until the op was one of containment while we concentrated on the North. Rathi and DJ Freddy are gone now, so our focus has changed. You criticize me for poor play, but I accomplished what I set out to do. When the op time was set, I started taking villages on the 16th where we started recapping back and forth.

Regards

#3 Cowardly neighbours

Despite numerous attempts to get RoyalE involved, I think it's pretty clear now that they were simply stalling for time all this while, so that they could get a really, really easy win in this world. I'm pretty dissapointed that W2V won't just rim them out, they honestly do not deserve a win.

Khan, sad to say but there was simply too much hype. Despite the long months of preparation, internalling...et cetra, when they declared war, they took so long before an OP was organised and they began hitting stacks. In fact, the OP organised against Urban Nudist had key members not attacking on time, many didn't even launch nukes/nobles :icon_eek:

All these can be labelled as excuses, that's up to you. I would not have quit this early, but on the 17th May, my router went down and isn't due to be replaced till the start of June (the latest edition just arrived in my country today and it will be a while before it's installed). I think it was during that period where I had almost no chance to log in that I thought, 'hey, guess it's time to take a real break from TW.'

Some rather lame accusations

#6 Vemork, you lost some nukes at home, and you did not have 10K fakes to deal with.

Yes, I will not deny the claim above. However, we only had 50 villages or so in K55. 1-2K fakes across 50 villages meant a constant 40 to each village. It wasn't the 'number' we had to deal with, but rather the 'concentration' of it. That's what made it hard to dodge, and good job to W2V. But if you come here and call us out for being noobs because we missed some dodges, then I think you're being really childish. It's not like your tribe dodged everything either.

DeletedUser

To Vemork,

You did explain a lot of the things and i agree with a lot. It is my accusation though that you skipped to explain.. You always said how you had to work hard for your frontline and that it was hard for you to participate in Ops particularly nobling targets since you had very little frontline.. that is true. But the minute the frontline came to your doorstep all of a sudden you chose it to be the time to bail.. and please don't use the excuse of Poor teamwork, Lack of Communication and "Cowardly" Neighbour.. because all those three had always been a problem from the start. Now that the fight is actually gonna require a lot of your own account's effort you choose to run away.. Same way Le Guerre and Gen did and just as fast if not faster.

Your K55 and K54 frontlines are what I would call a "conveniently safe frontline".. They are a tiny bit of your whole account that you can easily superstack and can easily absorb nukes any day. Add to the fact that we never put up an official Vemork OP for you since i repeatedly shut down Faps' request for one. Also add to the fact that a lot of your backline tribemates can stack your frontline on top of what your own account's defensive firepower. I've had accounts like yours before.. an account with tiny bit of frontline and huge backline and a lil buffer tribe/player(s) in between that makes it hard for enemies to OP my whole account effectively, The way your account is situated it is basically up to you when you can be bothered to be active. A stressless and cruisy account with a large backline to fall back on in case W2V miraculously break your huge stacks in k55/54. My point is when the time came that your whole account is required to actively attack/defend day in day out and not rely on stacks mostly which is what ur situation was in K55/54.. thats when you decided to bail. I dont question your "skills".. Im sure you and your co are capables.. ShaunDk made me work for that TruthEdge villa that i took after all. It is the excuse that you're using why you've left that i find strange.. since the reasons you stated above have been present for a long time now and yet the moment you choose to bail is right when the frontline finally came to you.. I was hoping it was gonna pump some blood into you to be honest since you had been always stating how far your chunk is from the rest of W2V.