W1v v/s w2v

DeletedUser

Well ... Nothing new here. This is not about w2v being respectful but more about rest of you not being able to think one step ahead to organize yourself. It was clear to anyone just by looking twstats for 5 min that w2v will make it unless someone does something meaningful early enough which had to be while ago ( still venus i think). Recipe for failure is: playing stupid in the middle of the war eg internaling, declaring on noob tribes, wasting nobles on 10p barbs, changing tribal name multiple times, or simply doing nothing on player or tribe level. This is take home message for new world because for this one is a bit too late.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh well I don't know much about this world. Last time I looked at it before jumping on the DJ Freddy account then Bear Paws Venus was the top tribe with the most continental dominance.

Like I said I just wanted a good fight. It wasn't EXACTLY what I wanted but close enough. I care nothing for the politics of this world. I'm just here because someone randomly asked me to play.

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sigh, did not want to come back, but yet again another huge ton of bollocks coming from some people. :icon_eek:

Seems I was selfish before Shaun came onto my account :lol: It's been disproved multiple times that I had been attacking W2V earlier on. When people started saying I had shit caps, I managed to begin making headway in K55. I just find it funny that everytime I do something good, people always say it isn't me. :icon_redface: I mean, I know I have haters, just didn't think they were that blind. When Vemork took the few caps we did in early March, people said Chris did it, despite the fact that he was overseas and not logging in? Now, when I began my OPs in later March all the way till before I quit, again, it wasn't me who did it. Whatabout you people actually listen to the bullshit you spout, it's really getting into you. Funny how people like Sam are selfless when he left without even informing the tribe? Phrase it however you want, fact is that he had no sense of responsibility or even an ounce of courtesy to his tribemates who were fighting hard. Ironic how you call me selfish when you just leave like that...pathetic.

Regarding KuljaniCS, you wrote a long post which I frankly can't be bothered to read as it's just another long story about how you are just using me as a convenient excuse as to why you chose the easy way out. Really, there's nothing much to argue with you, RoyalE has not done anything, and will not do anything great. Don't try and turn this back on me as well, RoyalE were equally guilty of violating NAP rules on multiple occasions. Not one person in Stop! actually had a good opinion of kuljaniCS, so Chris, whatever your little vendetta against me is, just get back off the forum like how your account quit a month back. :icon_rolleyes:

I saw a huge debate over one little statement I made earlier on, so let me clarify what I said. When talking to the dear leader of RoyalE, it was implied that RoyalE was going to be a contender to win the world and that they were a fully-functioning, independent tribe. When I probed what his thoughts were the moment Stop! and Khan were eliminated, he told me clearly that RoyalE could definitely take on W2V in a 1v1. Soon after, the merge occured - there's not much to the story, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that RoyalE were just waiting and waiting for a easy win. W2V has done great until now, but by inviting RoyalE, I fear that they have lost respect from many who are playing, used to play and will play with/against them in future worlds.

DeletedUser42044

Some peoples could be rank 1 but they need to learn basics it seams. Mathew purple means Non Agression Pact(NAP). Unlike you did, RoyalE never attacked purple accounts on map for any reason expecially not so stupid like you "your nobling too close and you did not aks for permition(!)". On other side if we boke any terms by anyone opinnion (and im positive we did not) you should drop that NAP or start to working on that direction(lets say trying to find allies for join OP on us). You never did anything alike so i guess we did not broke it or you were uncapable to found solution to deal with it.

DeletedUser

Regarding KuljaniCS, you wrote a long post which I frankly can't be bothered to read as it's just another long story about how you are just using me as a convenient excuse as to why you chose the easy way out. Really, there's nothing much to argue with you, RoyalE has not done anything, and will not do anything great. Don't try and turn this back on me as well, RoyalE were equally guilty of violating NAP rules on multiple occasions. Not one person in Stop! actually had a good opinion of kuljaniCS, so Chris, whatever your little vendetta against me is, just get back off the forum like how your account quit a month back. :icon_rolleyes:

I saw a huge debate over one little statement I made earlier on, so let me clarify what I said. When talking to the dear leader of RoyalE, it was implied that RoyalE was going to be a contender to win the world and that they were a fully-functioning, independent tribe. When I probed what his thoughts were the moment Stop! and Khan were eliminated, he told me clearly that RoyalE could definitely take on W2V in a 1v1. Soon after, the merge occured - there's not much to the story, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that RoyalE were just waiting and waiting for a easy win. W2V has done great until now, but by inviting RoyalE, I fear that they have lost respect from many who are playing, used to play and will play with/against them in future worlds.

From all these all I'm hearing is you expected RoyalE to spill all their plans to you? my question is... Who do you think you are to expect the full rundown on what their short term and long term plans? What made you think you deserve any explanation and full details of what their real goal is? Your tribe's relationship with Royal is just NAP, nothing more nothing less.. an agreement that only involved not attacking each other.. its not a lets-share-each-others-juicy-plans relationship. Like Kuljanic said.. "Thats called diplomacy". If you keep spouting on about how he broke the NAP.. then why didn't you guys declare on them? Or is it one of those where you just call them names and whinge like a little girl coz theres nothing you can do about it?

Also im gonna have to back up what TG Smurf did... we didn't see any participation from your account and Alex' accounts early on in the war.. we had been able to kill Friskebird, ThatsMyBoy, Welsh, and Turtle Soup(im sure theres two more that i forgot now) and didnt see any from you and Alex acc... One of Venus' first main OP was on ngazpha acc (i didnt own that acc at the time) but i actively sat it from another account and there was zero incomings from your account while the rest of Venus struggled to put ngazpha down. The account was so low on troops and was a struggle to defend but it was players like globetrotter, Turtlesoup, welsh, ROK, abgsheen, Kurlander and Panda that continually pounded on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well looks like the person on the W account (not gonna say the whole name, too lazy to find it, but you can get the idea of who) didn't listen to me. It seems like people would rather try and fight W2V in smaller tribes banded together.

What would really work would be ruling with an iron fist and kicking all those dead weight members out. But I guess the leadership doesn't want to do this and would rather have the tribe split up into smaller tribes.

Congratulations W2V, unless someone does what I suggested you will win this world.

I'm out. Thank you all for the fight, I enjoyed it :)

Leadership got put onto the Weisouki account with no warning, we did not want it. I sent a mail saying my thoughts, and in return asking for replies or forum threads asking for other peoples thoughts on what they wanted. I got 3 replies.

If you think you could do a better job, which I am sure you can because in the 2 days since I unwillingly got made duke I have done little to nothing, please take it of me :)

We will fight to the end, but are not up for Leading.

DeletedUser

I was in Perfect Failure acc lol I'm not embarassed about that. Then later on I stole SK from Venus

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Leadership got put onto the Weisouki account with no warning, we did not want it. I sent a mail saying my thoughts, and in return asking for replies or forum threads asking for other peoples thoughts on what they wanted. I got 3 replies.

If you think you could do a better job, which I am sure you can because in the 2 days since I unwillingly got made duke I have done little to nothing, please take it of me :)

We will fight to the end, but are not up for Leading.

Do better at leading? Yeah no. I know things that need to be done sure, but I don't work best as the top boss.

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
From all these all I'm hearing is you expected RoyalE to spill all their plans to you? my question is... Who the F you think you are to expect the full rundown on what their short term and long term plans? What made you think you deserve any explanation and full details of what their real goal is? Your tribe's relationship with Royal is just NAP, nothing more nothing less.. an agreement that only involved not attacking each other.. its not a lets-share-each-others-juicy-plans relationship. Like Kuljanic said.. "Thats called diplomacy". If you keep spouting on about how he broke the NAP.. then why didn't you guys declare on them? Or is it one of those where you just call them names and whinge like a little girl coz theres nothing you can do about it?

Also im gonna have to back up what TG Smurf did... we didn't see any participation from your account and Alex' accounts early on in the war.. we had been able to kill Friskebird, ThatsMyBoy, Welsh, and Turtle Soup(im sure theres two more that i forgot now) and didnt see any from you and Alex acc... One of Venus' first main OP was on ngazpha acc (i didnt own that acc at the time) but i actively sat it from another account and there was zero incomings from your account while the rest of Venus struggled to put ngazpha down. The account was so low on troops and was a struggle to defend but it was players like globetrotter, Turtlesoup, welsh, ROK, abgsheen, Kurlander and Panda that continually pounded on it.

Come on, friskehbird, thatsmyboy...etc those areas are so far out from me! I faked players nearer to me like runningbullet, and they were more localised OPs. It's more effective to fake them to draw support as well, I don't exactly have infinite rams to fake everyone in W2V. In tribal OPs like on SK I have been faking extremely hard. Most of your ex-tribemates can easily testify that I've faked, even your own duke has come on here and said that you are not giving me credit where credit is due. If you think I suck and I'm not a teamplayer, SO BE IT. I'm done trying to dispel all these rumours because evidently, people have selective filters and it's impossible to change them. This is the last time I'm addressing points to do with regards to my 'inactivity' in the war, because it's total crap.

You also fail to see my meaning of my posts to do with the leader of RoyalE. One assumed that they had an ounce of fight in them to actually want to make an impact in the world. They most certainly did not by taking an extremely easy way out, merging into W2V whilst not having to fight any long, large-scale war. My point of bringing up how his tribe broke NAP agreements is to show why he's not in a position to actually be the one whining about how we broke them. Perhaps you can learn to actually, read and comprehend before you go all aggressive and start trying to hit at everything you can, becaue it's making you look like an ignorant fool.

I'm being very curt to you because you have shown yourself to have some form of hatred toward me and the content of your posts have left me repeatedly in disgust. I hope your next reply has some more sense in it or I will not entertain you anymore.

Last edited:

charshaun

Fun part about quitting worlds - sometimes something happens that interests you enough to stay on for a little while longer.

Something like this

http://gyazo.com/a00439d09cddbaa4ee3bf2aa5ad378ba

What the hell is this guy thinking? 12 noble attacks from 4 different villages headed to the same village?

why not send 12 nobles? it seems to have worked as you lost the village :lol:

I just love players like you, keyboard warriors.. if you put as much effort ingame as you do on the externals you would quite good :icon_idea:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sigh, did not want to come back, but yet again another huge ton of bollocks coming from some people. :icon_eek:

Seems I was selfish before Shaun came onto my account :lol: It's been disproved multiple times that I had been attacking W2V earlier on. When people started saying I had shit caps, I managed to begin making headway in K55. I just find it funny that everytime I do something good, people always say it isn't me. :icon_redface: I mean, I know I have haters, just didn't think they were that blind. When Vemork took the few caps we did in early March, people said Chris did it, despite the fact that he was overseas and not logging in? Now, when I began my OPs in later March all the way till before I quit, again, it wasn't me who did it. Whatabout you people actually listen to the bullshit you spout, it's really getting into you. Funny how people like Sam are selfless when he left without even informing the tribe? Phrase it however you want, fact is that he had no sense of responsibility or even an ounce of courtesy to his tribemates who were fighting hard. Ironic how you call me selfish when you just leave like that...pathetic.

I hardly left as easy as you think i did, i was putting in full time and activity despite the fact i openly hated the tribe i was in. I fail to see how i had any vendetta against you when i was actively trying to fight your corner in the whole royal situation and sticking up for you when W2V was asking why an account like yours is doing nothing in the war, and i never once said it wasn't you who done the work on the account but simply credited Shaun for turning your account around. Whether that be by doing the work himself or convincing you to man up i don't know.

You quit too buddy so I'm not doing anything different than you are, in fact when i quit i stayed away from the forums so i could not air STOP!'s dirty laundry. I don't get why people like yourself would then bring it up after a month.

The good thing about a public forum is that we are all allowed an opinion so i have as much right to post mine as you do yours. So no point dragging me my co-player and my account into this then telling me to stop posting :icon_rolleyes: You should be expecting me to reply

*Waits for the usual long post Matt makes to express his feelings and let out his tears*

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Matthew and Shaun had good war stats on the Vemork account. They made gains in areas when no one else could from Stop!.Even though this may be disputed it's in the stats. They had leading war stats in the majority of the wars they were in and dominated early/mid game.

Shaun individually managed to help out The Ripple Effect up North which was great fr Stop! and made plenty of gains over there too.

The RIP in peace account had great stats also. They managed to keep internaling and barb nobling to a minimal and also kept the enemy very busy by crashing nukes constantly and making gains. Again these were isolated personal victories and no one else was capable in the area. RIP also did a very good job in leading and brought in some top quality players such as Dudeja who was a tremendous help and really boosted morale.

The fundamental difference is that W2V is a unit. They don't come on here bickering about individual feuds. The RIP account and the Vemork account did a huge amount of work. W2V just know how to stir up enemies. Behind it all they understand that you guys were great players and definitely feared you both at one point when the win wasn't as close as it is now. From personal experience I know both players are very good both defensively and on the attack. The difference this time is they both didn't have the players t back them up. Players such as gareth2350, abgsheen88, slob96, Moey IV, bezerker1, Counting Stars, Friskehbird are more to blame than anyone and the recruitment decisions, diplomacy and general tribe outlook are more relevant than any argument you make against each-other.

DeletedUser

Come on, friskehbird, thatsmyboy...etc those areas are so far out from me! I faked players nearer to me like runningbullet, and they were more localised OPs. It's more effective to fake them to draw support as well, I don't exactly have infinite rams to fake everyone in W2V. In tribal OPs like on SK I have been faking extremely hard. Most of your ex-tribemates can easily testify that I've faked, even your own duke has come on here and said that you are not giving me credit where credit is due. If you think I suck and I'm not a teamplayer, SO BE IT. I'm done trying to dispel all these rumours because evidently, people have selective filters and it's impossible to change them. This is the last time I'm addressing points to do with regards to my 'inactivity' in the war, because it's total crap.

You also fail to see my meaning of my posts to do with the leader of RoyalE. One assumed that they had an ounce of fight in them to actually want to make an impact in the world. They most certainly did not by taking an extremely easy way out, merging into W2V whilst not having to fight any long, large-scale war. My point of bringing up how his tribe broke NAP agreements is to show why he's not in a position to actually be the one whining about how we broke them. Perhaps you can learn to actually, read and comprehend before you go all aggressive and start trying to hit at everything you can, becaue it's making you look like an ignorant fool.

I'm being very curt to you because you have shown yourself to have some form of hatred toward me and the content of your posts have left me repeatedly in disgust. I hope your next reply has some more sense in it or I will not entertain you anymore.

I like it when you reply and yet u still never addressed the part when i accussed you of bailing as soon as the frontline came to your doorstep. whos being selective now? I dont think you suck but i dont think you're as good as you think you are either. You were always complaining how you are far from the frontlines.. then when a real frontline came to you thats conveniently the time you chose to bail using lame excuses to dodge the fact that you cant handle a real frontline.. your K55 and K54 frontlines are small part of your account.. the fact that you started losing villages there is embarassing enough as those are easily defensible. I know the type of player you are... you prefer to be doing the attacking.. but once you are put in a situation where you have to put in hours daily to defend thats when you bail... like i said, no different to Le Guerre and Gen. You didn't even try.. as soon as you found out about our "surprise" attack u then decided to quit :D Sure i don't give u enough credit im guilty of that but thats because its hard to do that when you didn't even give it a shot to be in the position that you never were in (a real frontline) yet constantly bring up how you're too far from everyone else.

Again, all i can say about your post regarding RoyalE is.. Thats called diplomacy. They are their own tribe and had no obligation to honestly tell you their long term plan(s).. so for you to come out here and rubbish them for not doing what you wanted/expected/preferred them to do is such a sore loser attitude.

And no i dont hate you. But Im telling you as i see it since it seems you are trying very hard to find excuses for what did and didn't happen when if you think about it deeply within you.. you know you ran away coz u dont wanna have a real frontline and also you dont have business with whatever Royal wanted to do with themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Again, all i can say about your post regarding RoyalE is.. Thats called diplomacy. They are their own tribe and had no obligation to honestly tell you their long term plan(s).. so for you to come out here and rubbish them for not doing what you wanted/expected/preferred them to do is such a sore loser attitude.

Mr. Koss, do you not fin it extremely embarrassing that Royle never gave W2Vs a fight and decided to accept second best and be happy being your lap dog.

Considering you 'love' a fight and all that do you not find it slightly hypocritical when you look at it from that aspect?

Sure it's called diplomacy but surely Royale could have taken on their own initiative and fought you? They didn't have to work with Khan or Stop! either. They took the easy option and blamed Vemork.

A far as I'm concerned that just does not cut it. Easy way out for a terrible leader afraid of a real fight. That's the truth and they were the biggest waste of time the world has ever seen. I'd almost go as far to say that Stop! rank more superior in terms of achievement than Royle do.

Pure garbage they were. Well played to W2V for manipulating them and doing good diplomacy but jeez. Shocker from Royal.

Pure rubbish.

DeletedUser105718

Pure garbage they were. Well played to W2V for manipulating them and doing good diplomacy but jeez. Shocker from Royal.
I fail to see how anyone was manipulated. They were friends in from the beginning, why would they even think about attacking W2V? If they would have fought W2V instead of Venus, that would be - "Venus manipulating Royal into attacking W2V"? It is weird that you call them out on being garbage purely because they joined W2Vs side.

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I like it when you reply and yet u still never addressed the part when i accussed you of bailing as soon as the frontline came to your doorstep. whos being selective now? I dont think you suck but i dont think you're as good as you think you are either. You were always complaining how you are far from the frontlines.. then when a real frontline came to you thats conveniently the time you chose to bail using lame excuses to dodge the fact that you cant handle a real frontline.. your K55 and K54 frontlines are small part of your account.. the fact that you started losing villages there is embarassing enough as those are easily defensible. I know the type of player you are... you prefer to be doing the attacking.. but once you are put in a situation where you have to put in hours daily to defend thats when you bail... like i said, no different to Le Guerre and Gen. You didn't even try.. as soon as you found out about our "surprise" attack u then decided to quit :D Sure i don't give u enough credit im guilty of that but thats because its hard to do that when you didn't even give it a shot to be in the position that you never were in (a real frontline) yet constantly bring up how you're too far from everyone else.

And no i dont hate you. But Im telling you as i see it since it seems you are trying very hard to find excuses for what did and didn't happen when if you think about it deeply within you.. you know you ran away coz u dont wanna have a real frontline and also you dont have business with whatever Royal wanted to do with themselves.

Ask Wobble on W65 what happened when I received 15000 incomings. I stayed on 24/7 for 3 days straight, taking naps in between and that was why I was invited. So please, you know shit about me. I was fortunate it was during december when i had alot of time. Give me a proper team, with adequate resources and a fighting chance and I'll give it my all. There's not much point if RoyalE were going to join in and hit empty villages. It's not about having a real frontline, I don't think anyone could really defend 200-300 empty villages with no stacks at all. RoyalE were going to come in and beat an already-beaten tribe. Convenient? Perhaps, but I really didn't see what I could do to delay the inevitable. If there was a chance and light at the end of the tunnel, sure I'd have stayed, but there wasn't, and so I didn't.

Regarding RoyalE, sure it's diplomacy. It's also called cowardice if you had an inkling of what the word meant. Stop trying to argue semantics with me because it's getting really petty, childish and plain lame. The whole world knows that they were looking for an easy way out. Of course, they did nothing wrong, did i ever say they did? I'm calling out their general attitude in this world and how pathetic it was. If you still fail to grasp the meaning of my posts, then stop posting.

Now, quit trying to pick faults at me because you're not doing a good job at it.

Last edited: