W1v v/s w2v

DeletedUser105718

Ask Wobble on W65 what happened when I received 15000 incomings.
What I remember from that:

• You threatened to quit because you got catted by Frisky
  • "You" defended by asking a bunch of defense
  • Wanted to quit afterwards due reasons I can't recall

You didn't have a huge frontline with Wobble, most of your villages were further away. I'm not sure what you wanted to prove with that remark.

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What I remember from that?

1. You threatened to quit

2. You quit.

3. Oh yes, you quit.

So, pot calling the kettle black.

I had a decent frontline with Wobble, and he was saying that I don't defend accounts which was clearly proven otherwise. Open up your eyes a little.

Last edited:

DeletedUser105718

What I remember from that?

You threatened to quit

You quit.

Oh yes, you quit.

So, pot calling the kettle black.

I had a decent frontline with Wobble, and he was saying that I don't defend accounts which was clearly proven otherwise. Open up your eyes a little.
Were we talking about me? No.

[spoil]'Open up your eyes a little.' :lol:[/spoil]

I know the type of player you are... you prefer to be doing the attacking.. but once you are put in a situation where you have to put in hours daily to defend thats when you bail...
I believe this is the part of his post that you referenced. Again, it was a very small frontline that you had to defend. And you did so by asking a bunch of stacks and crying about how you got catted. It proves nothing what so ever.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You accomplish nothing in game Slowthinker. Matthew was leaps and bounds better than you on this world. All you did was merge and quit. Back in the Riot! days you were an accomplished player. Now all you seem to be is a poor critique who wanders the forums all day (I feel like I'm describing myself). I'd much prefer to see you play in-game properly again like you used to. Until then I refuse to acknowledge you on the forums. I'm happy to chat to you on Skype though.

While you talk a big game about revitalizing tribal wars and have good suggestions you ruin that by your shockingly bad in game strategy. Merge and quit was possibly the worst display yet. Where's the skill you talk about on Skype in that? Stick to the game and fight a hard war for once. Until then you can't talk about skill or any thing else you rant on about as you don't do it yourself so stop attacking others about your own pitfalls.

DeletedUser105718

You accomplish nothing in game Slowthinker. All you did was merge and quit.
So? I have never said I was a good player, and if I did - I'm not. I often lose interest in the game because I have more entertainment outside of it. It is funny how you say Matthew is 'leaps and bounds better than I' and then say 'All you did was merge and quit'. While I do not recall him merging, I do remember him leading a tribe, which he disbanded/left and eating his own players. And now he has quit. :icon_rolleyes:

shockingly bad in game strategy
I do not have a in game strategy, so I'm unsure how you can even comment on that.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So? I have never said I was a good player, and if I did - I'm not. I often lose interest in the game because I have more entertainment outside of it. It is funny how you say Matthew is 'leaps and bounds better than I' and then say 'All you did was merge and quit'. While I do not recall him merging, I do remember him leading a tribe, which he disbanded/left and eating his own players. And now he has quit. :icon_rolleyes:

I do not have a in game strategy, so I'm unsure how you can even comment on that.

He has done better than you on every world I remember you both on, by far. You're a fine player all the same I just don't see what you get out of playing/putting time into an account then quitting. Then come complain about others here for little to no reason. At least he puts the effort in.

DeletedUser105718

He has done better than you on every world I remember you both on, by far. You're a fine player all the same I just don't see what you get out of playing/putting time into an account then quitting. Then come complain about others here for little to no reason. At least he puts the effort in.
I did not complain about anything. He used W65 as proof, which was absolutely wrong. I only replied to him to point that out. 'He puts the effort in' - 'putting time into an account then quitting', so I don't? What effort did he put in this world? He has done nothing to note whatsoever, he simply got rank 1 by spending a bunch of time nobiling inactive/badly played accounts. By the way, you seem to be so concerned about my merges, but do you realize he merged on W65?

I get what I want, most of the time at least. I have not yet enjoyed playing Tribalwars for an extended amount, so I either take up accounts or play startup - > midgame and then quit. If you wish to talk to me about what I have done in previous worlds, feel free to PM.

Last edited by a moderator:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I did not complain about anything. He used W65 as proof, which was absolutely wrong. I only replied to him to point that out. 'He puts the effort in' - 'putting time into an account then quitting', so I don't? What effort did he put in this world? He has done nothing to note whatsoever, he simply got rank 1 by spending a bunch of time nobiling inactive/badly played accounts.

I get what I want, most of the time at least. I have not yet enjoyed playing Tribalwars for an extended amount, so I either take up accounts or play startup - > midgame and then quit. If you wish to talk to me about what I have done in previous worlds, feel free to PM.

But it's not wrong and he lead in terms of war caps for the majority of the world in all wars. Including W2V war for an extended period of time. Like I said previously there's those who did an awful lot less.

DeletedUser105718

But it's not wrong and he lead in terms of war caps for the majority of the world in all wars. Including W2V war for an extended period of time. Like I said previously there's those who did an awful lot less.
And that wasn't the point what so ever. He spends a lot of time on the game - I would be surprised if he did badly.

DeletedUser

Ask Wobble on W65 what happened when I received 15000 incomings. I stayed on 24/7 for 3 days straight, taking naps in between and that was why I was invited. So please, you know shit about me. I was fortunate it was during december when i had alot of time. Give me a proper team, with adequate resources and a fighting chance and I'll give it my all. There's not much point if RoyalE were going to join in and hit empty villages. It's not about having a real frontline, I don't think anyone could really defend 200-300 empty villages with no stacks at all. RoyalE were going to come in and beat an already-beaten tribe. Convenient? Perhaps, but I really didn't see what I could do to delay the inevitable. If there was a chance and light at the end of the tunnel, sure I'd have stayed, but there wasn't, and so I didn't.

Regarding RoyalE, sure it's diplomacy. It's also called cowardice if you had an inkling of what the word meant. Stop trying to argue semantics with me because it's getting really petty, childish and plain lame. The whole world knows that they were looking for an easy way out. Of course, they did nothing wrong, did i ever say they did? I'm calling out their general attitude in this world and how pathetic it was. If you still fail to grasp the meaning of my posts, then stop posting.

Now, quit trying to pick faults at me because you're not doing a good job at it.

No one cares about what you did in that world and if 15k incomings is the highest you're bragging about then you aint seen a real OP yet. Im glad that you finally admitted that the frontline coming at your doorstep is the real reason you decided not to stay. You could've just said that from the start instead of using other lame excuses you just come off as a whinging lil brat who didnt get what he wanted so now throwing tantrums why he did and didnt get things. Still the same as Gen and Le Guerre.. ran away from the first sign of a real OP.

Also Royal wasnt "looking" for an easy way out.. because they "already" have a way out. That merge or recruitment or whatever you wanna call it had been planned even way before the UWR merge. Just because they didn't fill you in about it doesn't mean its a last minute way out as you're trying to insinuate. They had no obligation to tell you shit. Why would they tell you the in goings in their tribe? :D You are just so hurt that they didn't. Its really sad tbh when it was crystal clear they chose our side and not yours when you guys saw the incoming Royal defense to our villages. If that wasn't clear enough then i don't know what is and yet you chose to be delusional and think they could still turn on us and when reality finally hit you you didn't know what else to do but delete. Thats the truth however you wanna sugarcoat it. Its your delusions that makes it more hurtful only if you opened your eyes and see things clearly then you wouldn't be this bitter about Royal.

DeletedUser

if 15k incomings is the highest you're bragging about then you aint seen a real OP yet.

That is an absurd statement.

20k, 30k+ incomings are no harder to dodge than 15k, because if you even slightly care about anything other than dodging, you've given up on dodging everything already.

If you're sending one player 20k+ fakes you're wasting troops tbh.

DeletedUser

You also fail to see my meaning of my posts to do with the leader of RoyalE...

I agree that Royale has done nothing remarkable, and if I was W2V I would have wanted to war them, but thats because I enjoy end game fights.

However assuming that W2V would do anything otherwise but merge, or care in the slightest what you or anyone else thoughts on it were is really rather foolish. On W56, W2V were going to merge with MM and the reason that fell through wasn't because they would care about loosing any respect. MM were a rim tribe that really commanded less respect than royal have until now. (Im not going to go into details on that failed merge because, really its be done to death on W56 forums)

Even without the history lesson, its stupid on its own to think an ally would turn on its fellow ally, just because you are currently loosing in a war and you tell them if they don't you will loose respect of them. You expect there to be a lengthy war between two allys because that's an ending you might respect after being rimmed by the same tribe(s)? (not you obviously because you quit before then)

And really, looking about at all the tribes, the tribe I respect the absolute least is Kahn. My god they are pathetic, even now when their last chance of survival is probably recruit every last (ex)stop! account in-sight they still sit and do nothing.

That is an absurd statement....

Personally I would disagree that over 20K incomings are a waste of troops. For starters if that means a larger % of those attacks are landing within the same window it becomes alot harder to dodge/defend imo. And also I find one of the harder ascpets of an op keeping up on tagging while systematically sniping/ defending.

Its probably also hard for Koss to imagine an op of such small scale considering 15K incomings is probably what alot of W2V core players were dealing with daily on W56

DeletedUser

That is an absurd statement.

20k, 30k+ incomings are no harder to dodge than 15k, because if you even slightly care about anything other than dodging, you've given up on dodging everything already.

20k maybe not much difference but you cant say 30k+, ive sat an acc with 90k incomings before and i prefer the 15k incomings over that.. and dodging was the last thing in my mind when i had that sit. i think at the end of the day it depends on each player's opinion and style as each player may defend differently also it depends on many factors such as concentration, location, the size of ur account and many more. Its a never-ending debate as there are a lot of factors involve.

you mean sending one player with 20k fakes AS A TRIBE? or from my own acc alone? if from my own acc alone then yes thats a waste but if from the whole tribe then i disagree.

DeletedUser

20k maybe not much difference but you cant say 30k+, ive sat an acc with 90k incomings before and i prefer the 15k incomings over that.. and dodging was the last thing in my mind when i had that sit. i think at the end of the day it depends on each player's opinion as each player may defend differently also it depends on many factors such as concentration, location, the size of ur account and many more. Its a never-ending debate as there are a lot of factors involve.
High incoming numbers are a scare tactic at best. Any defender who isn't scared by 15k shouldn't be scared by 90k either, because they know that's not the number that matters. You could have 300 incomings, and if they're all real, they might be worse than 90k mostly fakes.

you mean sending one player with 20k fakes AS A TRIBE? or from my own acc alone? if from my own acc alone then yes thats a waste but if from the whole tribe then i disagree.
The amount of troops used to send that many fakes is a waste, tribe or not. Spreading it across an entire tribe makes it less waste per person, but doesn't make it any less of a waste in general.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I used to send 10k fakes on 61. I don't think any amount is a waste. It is demoralizing defending against such persistent attacking also. It has physical and physiological affects on any opponent. You probably haven't faced any such OP never mind having to defend against one.

Logging into that many incomings isn't pleasant. It's easy to say it's a waste of time if you haven't experienced and the players who say it's a waste don't usually do too well when they are in the position themselves. Just sayin'

DeletedUser105718

It's not a waste to send fakes. It is, however, a very poor decision as a player to do. As it does nothing but demoralize the defender.

DeletedUser

The amount of troops used to send that many fakes is a waste, tribe or not. Spreading it across an entire tribe makes it less waste per person, but doesn't make it any less of a waste in general.

Thats where i strongly disagree. spreading it across the tribe means you are spreading the workload for others whereas concentrating it on one player then has a high chance of overwhelming anyone unless that player is super dedicated. If done right to player to player then they will drop like flies one at a time e.g. What we've done to Venus/Stop/Uranus/CH

High incoming numbers are a scare tactic at best. Any defender who isn't scared by 15k shouldn't be scared by 90k either, because they know that's not the number that matters. You could have 300 incomings, and if they're all real, they might be worse than 90k mostly fakes.

Maybe, but majority of players ARE scared of 15k incomings ;) most even panic at 5k incomings. Also ill take the 300 real incomings over 90k incomings. Atleast i know exactly what to dodge and what time real attacks are landing.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's not a waste to send fakes. It is, however, a very poor decision as a player to do. As it does nothing but demoralize the defender.

I enjoy doing that to my enemies. Players usually survive or die during these kind of OPs. Usually the latter.

Maybe, but majority of players ARE scared of 15k incomings ;) most even panic at 5k incomings. Also ill take the 300 real incomings over 90k incomings. Atleast i know exactly what to dodge and what time real attacks are landing.

It doesn't matter how skilled. No one likes incomings. I like fake limits.. forces people to time fakes and more skill is used instead of overwhelming the defended. Until then I will use this part of the game to my advantage.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think fakes on a tribal level also help the attackers, I mean most people prefer the thought of attacking another player if he has an entire tribe throwing attacks at him at the same time, fake or not.

Bo-John-bo

Thousands of fakes make people quit, probably more than anything else. The number of times someone is nobles down to a few villages is pretty small