W1v v/s w2v

DeletedUser

any plans of retiring , saun ;)

dont tell me you arent tired and bored of writing so many essays on the externals :p

anyways .... good job again W2V , as i said earlier ... its a great TEAM W2V ... individual brilliance you wont see too often and thats what keeps their enemies thinking they are easy to beat , but yes one of the best examples of the word TRIBAL wars .

DeletedUser

As long as W2V will have me I won't retire dudeja my friend. If W2V does make an appearance in next no haul world I expect your return to find yet more revenge til then good luck with everything and if its any consolation, This world is nothing close to w56 standard we didn't even sweat in this one.

Bo-John-bo

Or dudeja can turn to the dark side and embrace his love of W2V. You'd enjoy being on the winning side for once :lol:

DeletedUser

Sadly I don't see it happening. He is hellbent on killing W2V unfortunately he has failed twice now but can't fault him for trying... He's not the only one :D lots of W2V enemies in the past keep coming back for any sort of revenge they can get.

DeletedUser

Sadly I don't see it happening. He is hellbent on killing W2V unfortunately he has failed twice now but can't fault him for trying... He's not the only one :D lots of W2V enemies in the past keep coming back for any sort of revenge they can get.

W2V will fall soon, new world superpower Weasley will soon be rank 1 :icon_wink:

roman01

W2V will fall soon, new world superpower Weasley will soon be rank 1 :icon_wink:

Eye. disagree with you. LifeGoesOn beyond your fantasies, so Stop! for a minute and think about how you'd like to use your remaining holiday time on Venus. :lol:

DeletedUser

Eye. disagree with you. LifeGoesOn beyond your fantasies, so Stop! for a minute and think about how you'd like to use your remaining holiday time on Venus. :lol:

:icon_redface: Very witty :p

DeletedUser

nah i joined this world more because of helping Sam , warring W2V was indeed a bonus , after all who doesnt want a decent fight :) and till it lasted it was fun ... sadly we joined an account with almost 80% frontline tried to bring it back to some extent but sam went MIA we were left with dukeship :icon_sad: even though we were one of the newest additions ... but yeah when the tribe got disbanded and sam was no where to be found , we just waited for the on going OP on us to finish and then we moved on .

as for playing on W2V's side , i am 200% open to play on any good team's side ... from the start , pretty reluctant tribe hopper once the world has started though :)

DeletedUser

You dont have to sugarcoat it dudeja.. we know what you really want...

A chance to be in the presence of a real TW god - me.

Bo-John-bo

as for playing on W2V's side , i am 200% open to play on any good team's side ... from the start , pretty reluctant tribe hopper once the world has started though :)

Next world we play I'll send you an invite :)

We need someone to show Kosseh up, he made a tribe all about him with one of his sits :|

DeletedUser113438

I remember when NS got disbanded and Contra invited Vemork because a council member was a friend of his. Of course he joined venus even though they had a pretty big gap between them but sometimes you make the wrong decisions.

DeletedUser104264

I remember when NS got disbanded and Contra invited Vemork because a council member was a friend of his. Of course he joined venus even though they had a pretty big gap between them but sometimes you make the wrong decisions.

So Vemork could have very well been in the winning tribe. Thanks for the info.

sypherr

wow the maps changed a lot since i last played! congratulations w2v and charshaun :icon_razz:

glad to see my account survived in some form, though i see its now called john boy lol!

bo john/shaun/koss send me an invite next world you start! you never know i might come back and sling another few years of my life into another world :D

matt/ suicidekings/ cypherrr :p

Bo-John-bo

Sounds good buddy! Nice to see you checking in. Your account has been a key player for us :)

DeletedUser92753

Seems W2V are the kings of No Hauls after all.

Though, looking at the maps over time I noticed a few things. One, W2V really benefited from Venus's catastrophic dysfunction, and still W2V hasn't actually penetrated that side of the world. Khan's borders look largely unchanged as well. The only dramatic change I have seen in the maps is RoyalE turning blue.

I am just a map observer, so keep that in mind if this point makes you quiver in rage. I'm sure the front lines move slowly due to density of villages. Also, I quit this world so I have no right to poop on anyone's parade. Had I stayed I would have liked to follow Contra to W2V so this is not intended to cause hate and discontent. Miss you all. Hope Martin and Jamie are still around :)

DeletedUser

Yup W2V have done very well this world :)

Saying they are the 'kings' is an overexaggeration though. I mean they have merged 3 times, not to mention the fact that when Illuminati members quit they got so many points of clearing up those members.

This is not me making excuses for why your winning just SOME of the factors :)

But regardless good job W2V!!! :)