W1v v/s w2v

DeletedUser111085

What about a tribe full of almurphs

Not sure the tribe would last long, would get disbanded every few minutes :D

Just saying what Muldeh pointed out, just because someone plays lazy and wins a world it does not always mean they are better than someone who does not make it to the end, this does not apply to novko as i know he is a good player and has contributed alot to his tribes success however alot of end game players are terrible and im sure you would agree with that?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105718

Just saying what Muldeh pointed out, just because someone plays lazy and wins a world it does not always mean they are better than someone who does not make it to the end, this does not apply to novko as i know he is a good player and has contributed alot to his tribes success however alot of end game players are terrible and im sure you would agree with that?
I was pointing out that perhaps the way Muldie plays cannot be played for a long while, while at the same time having fun.

DeletedUser

Will there be a merge this month?

February W2V gutted contra and took their best players
March was a bye
April W2V gutted -UWR- and took their best players
May W2V gutted RoyalE and took their best players
June ?

I'll sit back, grab the popcorn and wait for all the 'there's noone worth taking left in the world' responses......

DeletedUser

i like the lil detail put in there as if UWR and Royal got "gutted" but hey i understand you're trying to liven the forums up so props to you. We used to be backstabbers in w56 now we are merge whores in this world, maybe in the next world we can combine the two? A backstabing merge whoring tribe :) .. I'm sure there are other titles out there for W2V... I've lost track ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gutted is a new word for merge? Contra members were happy to move here, we knew what we were getting and we had 0 issues merging over. As far as I can see every UWR and RoyalE member has been happy with the way things turned out as well... So while maintaining rank 1 by a long shot, controlling the better part of the world and on their way to victory, W2V has also managed to be a good home to many members from many different w71 pathways.

DeletedUser104264

Will there be a merge this month?

February W2V gutted contra and took their best players
March was a bye
April W2V gutted -UWR- and took their best players
May W2V gutted RoyalE and took their best players
June ?

I'll sit back, grab the popcorn and wait for all the 'there's noone worth taking left in the world' responses......

You forgot Illuminati.

DeletedUser

For those of us not in the know, but still play this world, whats the deal with the W2V ----> RoyalE moves, i thought you were offloading flatliners, but there appears to still be alot of flatliners left in W2V.

Please enlighten the unenlightened?

DeletedUser

I remember you sitting on 2 vills for like 2 weeks+

It blew my mind.

Edit: Just checked twstats, and yes it was 17 days you sat on 2 vills
By the time you conquered a third I had 23.

What you can do for your tribe at 2 vills that you can't do at 23 is my question.

he sat on two villages for 17 days because i told him to do so. it came out of one of sichtie's many strategy discussions that usually gets overwhelmed by my fierce desire to keep all game related discussions as brief as possible.

this is definitely a true story.

DeletedUser105718

Please enlighten the unenlightened?
Why kick off people they played with? I'm not going to bother looking at the stats, but I bet most of the flatliners are old friends that cbb to play the world anymore.

DeletedUser

6450 villages won by war for W2V... Not including everyone from the different tribes/tribeless that left Venus/whatever it was called last.. Merges happen everywhere lol, but with allied tribes. It's part of TW, and I would say has affected W2V winning this world just the same as venus merging the west side, except W2V had the leaders for it and Venus didn't.

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
W2V have working very hard and better much better than Venus and deserve to win :icon_wink: