w2

• Thread starter DeletedUser95513
  • Start date

DeletedUser95513

Hello mate,

So the reasoning behind this post is a recruitment for a position in world 2. This is one of the oldest worlds with some of the most experienced and skilled players. I write to you to see if you are interested in multi million point accounts with hundreds/thousands of villages that will be at your disposal.

What I/we are looking for! A very active player who will be able to dedicate the time and learning that is needed to maintain such an account. You will need time and Premium points in order to play this account(do not reply/think you can maintain an act this large without). If you are interested and willing to try and handle such an account, then please respond to this and I will get back to you with more information (PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN PLAYING/ABLE TO PLAY SUCH A LARGE ACCOUNT) I will be screening you if you do so indeed choose to want to play.

I look forward to your reply,

DeletedUser

As I said on the W59 GD:

Barely know where to start...

1: "This is one of the oldest worlds with some of the most experienced and skilled players."

No, it is not. It wasn't when the world started, and it never has become so... Yes I could know, yes I played there... It is however indeed one of the oldest worlds, now that is true...

2: "I write to you to see if you are interested in multi million point accounts with hundreds/thousands of villages that will be at your disposal."

The only people you're attracting by writing this, are players who have never played large accounts before, and would like to... Result: you get inexperienced players who have no clue what they are doing at a large account. People who do have experience with larger accounts are used to it, know that it isn't anything special, and won't be attracted to come play at world 2 by this sentence.

3: "A very active player who will be able to dedicate the time and learning that is needed to maintain such an account."

Okay, it's world 2. When playing effectively, it's a fact. The older the world is, the less active the players are. Most people I know who play W2 don't even log in every day. Now I don't know what you call active, but I think you are rather exaggerating.

4: "You will need time and Premium points in order to play this account(do not reply/think you can maintain an act this large without)."

How serious are you taking people when you're telling them they will need premium to maintain an account of over a couple of hundred villages??? Honestly:icon_rolleyes:

5: "(PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN PLAYING/ABLE TO PLAY SUCH A LARGE ACCOUNT)"

Okay, 2 things about this line...

1: Have you ever heard of the 'Bold' BB-codes? It looks a little more 'professional' than writing in capital letters... Seriously, only this would've already prevented me from replying to this. If not for about 20 other reasons already -.-

2: If people are not interested, why would they reply to you? To say: Oh hey there, I am not interested??? Sounds like you are really thinking of the readers here as approximately the least intelligent people on earth. Well, I have a surprise for you: we're not :icon_neutral:

6: "I will be screening you if you do so indeed choose to want to play."

Okay, so when you've finally made absolutely sure, that only the most idiotic noobiest players with absolutely no experience whatsoever and probably just trollers would contact you, then you tell them that you will be screening them, so you will get rid of the entire group of people you've just been reaching...

You know, in over 5.5 years of TW I have seen the most horrible recruitment letters and stuff, but this must've been a record :icon_eek: