W2

cao-cao

is there is a problem in W2 or is it just me ?
because i can't log in that world .

docintel

phew, i thought so. TW2 is down again!!!!!! no suprise. the last time it did crash twice. the only thing is for how long??? hopefully my warehouse can hold all resources. dammm, i was saving it for my nobleman.

maybe, they are converting the good graphics as in TW4 to TW2. that's what happen to TW1 graphics. cool. i hope someone could have warn us earlier though. well, lets hold hand and pray it can come back to life soon. amen. :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

docintel

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_confused: :icon_cry: :icon_cry:

docintel

:icon_neutral: i am over dramatic. under control now. asterios is mean to say scare people like that. naughty boy with steel sword.:icon_evil:

the_brane

If they were updating, it shouldn't take this long.

Plus, the "night time graphics" aren't as cool as you think they are. For the people who use the old fashioned text, it doesn't really make a difference.... :)

docintel

tell it to the administrator, asterios. i think they are trying their best. maybe another free PA for a week. ha ha.:nobleman:

docintel

if my memory didn't fail me, u must have also witnessed this kind of clashes before if u say u played TW2 only. it happened quite often for TW2, almost on a regular basis. dunno why, it happens only in TW2. so cheerios. my friend.

asterios

Contributing Poster
yeah i've seen it this bad a couple of times already,1 time they actually gave us free premium but not last time.

docintel

the sad thing is the administrator never postt anything after the clashes.???

Contributing Poster
most of the time they are all sleeping and dont even notice till the morning, they are only human

docintel

<picturing administrator, in yellow skin, white t-shirt, donuts in hand,,,,,,Holmer simpson comes in mind. where he is on his nuclear power plant control panel job>.......maybe add drooling of saliva...about 5-6cm long.

how's that for imagination. :lol: