W2

Darkryder

yes thats very good, hope the attacks are fine too becouse i was just waiting to attack, but headquarters is most important, else the full warehouse is bad for all lost resources

Darkryder

me to, well i sent my nobleman out and no time overdue what i see, just the normal calculated time i had and it matches the time underway.

Welp2

If you click on the "overdue" link, it will update, though it will still take time for the units to come back, even while they should have been home again.

deathwalker1

me to, well i sent my nobleman out and no time overdue what i see, just the normal calculated time i had and it matches the time underway.
the loyalty is probably back to normal in the village you attacked =P
hehe

deathwalker1

If you click on the "overdue" link, it will update, though it will still take time for the units to come back, even while they should have been home again.

not working...
i only get up a new window...

deathwalker1

thanks for your concern death, but this is my first attack out, and my first village that im going to take over, thats the exciting about it :lol:
lets hope its not back to 100%
and good luck, i had damne luck on my first one =P
someone had allready taken it down to Loyalty 13... haha

Darkryder

lets hope its not back to 100%
and good luck, i had damne luck on my first one =P
someone had allready taken it down to Loyalty 13... haha
hehe thats pritty cool, well im not taking a abandoned, one had 500 points attacked it with army's lotsa rams nd catapults, brought down the warehouse and the barracks a bit so the defense would stop, has 250 points left now ( did it for a bit too long ^^ ) however my noble is now underway to the village and i'll how it's going with his loyalty

deathwalker1

hehe thats pritty cool, well im not taking a abandoned, one had 500 points attacked it with army's lotsa rams nd catapults, brought down the warehouse and the barracks a bit so the defense would stop, has 250 points left now ( did it for a bit too long ^^ ) however my noble is now underway to the village and i'll how it's going with his loyalty
send the cats on Farm... then they cant do anything...
yay, one attack through

Darkryder

right thanks, but what happens with the troops that are over the farm lets say he got a fram that can contain 1000 troops, he has like 900/1000, u bring the farm down to 500 capacity, what happens to the 400 troops that ''can't be fed by the farm'' they just die or disappear?

deathwalker1

right thanks, but what happens with the troops that are over the farm lets say he got a fram that can contain 1000 troops, he has like 900/1000, u bring the farm down to 500 capacity, what happens to the 400 troops that ''can't be fed by the farm'' they just die or disappear?
i really dont know that, but if you take the farm, the guy cant build more of them... it seems right that they die...

Welp2

Slowly the attacks are handled of. Still the troops seem to have a full returntime though

Darkryder

im going to buy a damn ferrari for that nobleman so he doesnt take 35 minutes per field, but he races like 10 secs from field to field, i put some swords in the trunk, and bind some cavalry on the roof, it almost looks like Trojan Horse ^^

kalimar

Waiting for Godot...

Oh well. My merchants and troops are still 7+ hours overdue. But at least I wasn't nobling a village. Just moving resources and whatnot.

Time to go to work...

Edit: And while I was posting this, everything caught up. Woo!

Thanks to server admins :) :) :)