W20 comeback on a new world

HeftySmurf

do a Prime and a Hulk/care/whatever on a new world, get the people who mouth it large in Prime to face the people they call noobs in a contest to control that world.

I came up with the idea last night, at like 3am, apologize for the lack of detail ill fill it up later :D

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
do a Prime and a Hulk/care/whatever on a new world, get the people who mouth it large in Prime to face the people they call noobs in a contest to control that world.

I came up with the idea last night, at like 3am, apologize for the lack of detail ill fill it up later :D

Hefty you gotta realize by now that all of your ideas are fail....

Ok im gonna give you a chance to present this..If its good..well we will find out...

Btw..Whats the deal with you and Pajuno?:icon_wink:

HeftySmurf

All my ideas are fail when they usually work, good one, i see who has the brains in Prime.

DeletedUser

Most of the main players from these tribes are gone:icon_confused: It's been years.

HeftySmurf

True but im sure we could ask around and make a collection for us, Prime can fight with their current elite members ? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser71060

sorry hefty but prime dont have more than 2 elite members and ampac isnt one of them :}
but this could be interesting

DeletedUser71060

its all i know to get prime members to attack me

DeletedUser

wow w20 is haunted , the ghosts of the past are rising from the dead .. and still talking rubbish .. good to see nothing ever changes .. :icon_rolleyes:

HeftySmurf

Talking rubbish yet you lot always have excuses to reject out challenges, w20 will end soon, then what will you do, quit the game or join new worlds, try repeat your success, ampac has done well with the barbs on W54.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
can't see this going anywhere for the reason air mentioned,but good luck I guess

as for me,sorry but it's highly unlikely that i'll ever play this game again,there's only one situation in which I would start playing again(other than maybe just randomly playing for a week or something like I did for w50 I think it was)and this isn't it(new tribe on a new world made by *Huntress* and AreYouKidden with at least a decent sized chunk of old Hate. members)

Last edited:

DeletedUser50694

w52 got some w20 players, and world war has just erupted :)

Hi ricky good to see you, been a long long time!

Remember me if you ever gonna do this.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
w52 got some w20 players, and world war has just erupted :)

Hi ricky good to see you, been a long long time!

Remember me if you ever gonna do this.

will do if it ever happens(although like I said it's highly unlikely,as far as I know *Huntress* is hardly ever on at all anymore and AreYouKidden is still going strong on w32)

I guess you could kinda say that i'm pretty much done with this game but am still carrying a torch for a new Hate. if it ever happens :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Lol, hefty is at it again. Plus he will just abandon everyone in the new world via clicking delete once he gets attacked.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So hows the team building.

hefty
Airsofter
bong972
rickyson1
runesten

You need more man.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
who is an elite here? :D

ooh I know this one!

is it atid99 and ampac?

they have the first and second most barbarian village nobles on world 20 respectively!

....that's how these things are measured over there in prime right?

Last edited: