W20 comeback on a new world

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ooh I know this one!

is it atid99 and ampac?

they have the first and second most barbarian village nobles on world 20 respectively!

....that's how these things are measured over there in prime right?

I'm like an Energizer bunny :):):)

aakminer1234

1. Great idea hefty.
2. Get past players and recent quitters though, without it - kinda pointless...
3. No changing sides? (ehm SAW etc)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1. Great idea hefty.
2. Get past players and recent quitters though, without it - kinda pointless...
3. No changing sides? (ehm SAW etc)

#3 is wrong man.....Bh and his crew(atid) betrayed left them Fiesty lady(saw) and created a new tribe..Or Im wrong...:icon_confused:

DeletedUser71060

your wrong we left as certain players would not attack prime
ps i cant believe you have me blocked because you dont like what i say
by the way im still waiting on prime to remove me from w20

DeletedUser

your wrong we left as certain players would not attack prime
ps i cant believe you have me blocked because you dont like what i say
by the way im still waiting on prime to remove me from w20

sorry Atid, but its you who are wrong. Last I remember was that you were not in the SAW council, so all you would have been told was what the scheming folks wanted you to hear. You were probably not aware of the full story, so I dont blame you for "being wrong" on this one..... but I can't let that one go unanswered. Any tribe who wants to succeed, and indeed any group of people in life who want to succeed (be it in sport, politics, or the workplace) have to work as a team toward a common goal. The SAW council had a clearly defined strategy which we were all 100% on board with. Then FEAR players joined us, and one of them was given a council post. The tail then tried to wag the dog, and tried to change the tribal policies, and when that person found that throwing his weight around didnt work, he threw himself headlong into the destruction of a tribe who had taken him and his team mates in when they asked to join us. He can argue this point till the cows come home, but he cant change the truth, and no matter what he might have told you, the real reason that SAW failed was because spies were smuggled in by this person, outright lies were told in the council forum ... and whilst all this was being orchestrated, he also planned a revolt and the rest is history. TPN players attacked SAW players first, and robbed the whole world of a decent fight.

You, Atid, have my respect, as you have steadfastly refused to give up in the face of the inevitable, which is more than the rest of them managed, lets be honest here.

Everyone would have had a better world end scrap if things had been allowed to pan out as was planned.

aakminer1234

All I see is, externally, many saw members decided to join prime and changed sides.

DeletedUser62657

BOO!

Atid is right, you are wrong.

Certain people, (can't really call them players...they're not deserving of that title) wouldn't attack Prime.

You keep believing the same old same old you've made up in your tiny little mind.

DeletedUser71060

Weather i was on the council or not there were players in saw who would not attack prime to many players were sitting on the fence now this is just my opinion. Fiesty i will say one thing your right i did not have all the info and did not know what was going on behind closed doors So i will agree you and some other may have had long term plans on prime and yes the world could of had a different end but its not over yet things seem to change on this world with out any real reasons
I also have respect for you as a fighter and leader

DeletedUser

BOO!

Atid is right, you are wrong.

Certain people, (can't really call them players...they're not deserving of that title) wouldn't attack Prime.

You keep believing the same old same old you've made up in your tiny little mind.

My mind isn't tiny Andy, and I do not stoop to personal insults.

aakminer1234

Thanks for the truth Feisty

Now I know it is a lie. :p
Just joking - but I know I wasn't within the tribe or w/e so to Spartans - on the outside - it was a shock and really a cowardly move.

DeletedUser

prime still recruiting and ampac still taking barbs how could i of guessed o_O

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

eh, with less than 224 players and lots of inactives you still saying Prime is recruiting? Nice to see ya again randerson:icon_wink:

the funny thing is those all so called pros who always threatens me can't do anything about it...Actually they all quit when they have the chance.

DeletedUser

taking barbs is not the worst way to play.there is more awful way then you are enforced to clear the area taking villages less then 8k.i am mad off taking those rubish villages:it is real heartache use 4-5 nukes to clear and noble to take it

DeletedUser

the funny thing is those all so called pros who always threatens me can't do anything about it...Actually they all quit when they have the chance.

Thats why the saying goes, "Quitters never win, and winners never quit". How true!

DeletedUser

eh, with less than 224 players and lots of inactives you still saying Prime is recruiting? Nice to see ya again randerson:icon_wink:

man be honest prime recruited the world even when tey didnt need to they still decided to recruit.

well i dont think anyone would listen to heftys threats the guys a moron and always has been we all know that by now :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

And i thought u guys got over the recuiting nagging bit! :icon_eek:

All tribes recuit.........name me one that did not!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_wink:

We had friends and still do in most tribes..........when we arrive next to their main clusters we show the world that friends stick together! :lol:

Come off it....Next u guys will pop up and say that we never fought anyone or took part in any War! :icon_neutral: