W20 comeback on a new world

DeletedUser

And i thought u guys got over the recuiting nagging bit! :icon_eek:

All tribes recuit.........name me one that did not!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_wink:

We had friends and still do in most tribes..........when we arrive next to their main clusters we show the world that friends stick together! :lol:

Come off it....Next u guys will pop up and say that we never fought anyone or took part in any War! :icon_neutral:

the only time you attacked was when you recruited half the tribe is that not what happened in all your wars ? common tell me which war you didnt recruit from ?

DeletedUser

the only time you attacked was when you recruited half the tribe is that not what happened in all your wars ? common tell me which war you didnt recruit from ?

every tribe recruit people form enemy tribes.

HeftySmurf

man be honest prime recruited the world even when tey didnt need to they still decided to recruit.

well i dont think anyone would listen to heftys threats the guys a moron and always has been we all know that by now :icon_biggrin:

a moron? oh yeah im a moron, not asked to join premades or take over accounts all the time :|

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And i thought u guys got over the recuiting nagging bit! :icon_eek:

All tribes recuit.........name me one that did not!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_wink:

We had friends and still do in most tribes..........when we arrive next to their main clusters we show the world that friends stick together! :lol:

Come off it....Next u guys will pop up and say that we never fought anyone or took part in any War! :icon_neutral:

every tribe recruit people form enemy tribes.

:lol: @ you guys

you two need to understand that although pretty much every tribe may do those things,only bad ones do them on the scale that prime has :icon_wink:

Hit me up.

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

all this mess about recruiting is just another one reason to loosers to pretend theirs loss :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

:icon_wink: @ rickyson1

OH YEA! pRIMe is the bad assed tribe that is still here! wish u were too! :icon_wink:
oh real life got in the way.....no wait, u left yr account with someone who did not look after it.......NO, you got hacked and had to delete.....or no yr buddy got busy in RL so u felt loney.........

which is it?

DeletedUser71060

i fight prime every day and all i here on this forum is what could of been there is no could of or what if no has done anything to prime
i dont like the way they are winning this world but thats bye and bye there tactics have worked
i even hate to defend them but they have worked as a tribe when the rest have not
ps prime dont think its over you have a long way to go to remove me and a few others from this world

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
:icon_wink: @ rickyson1

OH YEA! pRIMe is the bad assed tribe that is still here! wish u were too! :icon_wink:
oh real life got in the way.....no wait, u left yr account with someone who did not look after it.......NO, you got hacked and had to delete.....or no yr buddy got busy in RL so u felt loney.........

which is it?

actually I quit simply because world 32 was more fun,this is not something i'm ashamed of admitting

I was having a great time on world 32 so spent less and less time on world 20,eventually I took a little break from world 20 to maybe get some enthusiasm back and keep playing both worlds but it didn't work so I pulled the plug on my world 20 account

this is not a decision I have ever regretted,world 32 was great and I really enjoyed being a part of Hate.

all this mess about recruiting is just another one reason to loosers to pretend theirs loss :icon_biggrin:

huh?

That's true, I abandoned him. Sorry Ricky :icon_cry:

Either way, we coulda kicked some Prime ass any day.

heh I remember being pretty mad at you at the time for that

I think it was a long time before I quit w20 though(not sure anymore though)

in any case i'm afraid your enthusiasm for this might be all for nothing,I don't think this is happening although I could be wrong(and just FYI,I mentioned this earlier in the thread but i'm not sure if you've read it,even if it does happen I won't personally be a part of it,at this point it seems pretty likely that world 32 was my swan song)

Last edited:

DeletedUser17449

i fight prime every day and all i here on this forum is what could of been there is no could of or what if no has done anything to prime
i dont like the way they are winning this world but thats bye and bye there tactics have worked
i even hate to defend them but they have worked as a tribe when the rest have not
ps prime dont think its over you have a long way to go to remove me and a few others from this world
I'm not sure what you're trying to say (punctuation and grammar issues) but I can assure you Hulk at its prime was one of the best tribes I've ever seen. But we got bored of dominating World 20. Prime was just lucky we didn't have a proper border with them when we were the undisputable #1 tribe. But they were more persistant and prevailed so yeah, props to them.

in any case i'm afraid your enthusiasm for this might be all for nothing,I don't think this is happening although I could be wrong(and just FYI,I mentioned this earlier in the thread but i'm not sure if you've read it,even if it does happen I won't personally be a part of it,at this point it seems pretty likely that world 32 was my swan song)
Yeah Ricky I read that. Actually I'm just stopping by. I'd love to play a future World alongside old pals from the Worlds I've played in but I realize it's not likely to happen. For now I'm glad I get to catch up a bit after my long break ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71060

I'm not sure what you're trying to say (punctuation and grammar issues) but I can assure you Hulk at its prime was one of the best tribes I've ever seen. But we got bored of dominating World 20. Prime was just lucky we didn't have a proper border with them when we were the undisputable #1 tribe. But they were more persistant and prevailed so yeah, props to them.

thats exactly what im trying to say no staying power we can all say what if and hulk was the best no they were not thats why they are not here and your not here
like me say who were the best but then where is who now long gone
and as for (punctuation and grammar issues) you dont need them to play w20 smart ass
you need villages and an account which you have neither

DeletedUser17449

thats exactly what im trying to say no staying power we can all say what if and hulk was the best no they were not thats why they are not here and your not here
like me say who were the best but then where is who now long gone
and as for (punctuation and grammar issues) you dont need them to play w20 smart ass
you need villages and an account which you have neither
But you do need them if you want us to understand your forum posts dumb ass.

Yes, I can say they were the best because back then they were the best. Later on Prime became the best. Is that so hard to understand?

I chose to stop playing w20 long ago so why should I be concerned with not having an account and villages? :icon_neutral:

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
want a laugh Chuckiie?

go take a look at this:

http://www.twstats.com/en20/index.p...nquers&id=2998342&type=gain&oldplayer=0&pn=-1

not sure if it is anymore,but a couple weeks ago when I checked that was the most barbarian villages nobled by any player on world 20

from the looks of things lately he's been nobling his own tribe instead though :lol:

edit: lol I see we both randomly posted in the exact same minute

Last edited:

DeletedUser71060

laugh all you want but my odd and od say it all and the fact that im still around unlike most others who have plenty to say about nothing
you do understand the post your just trying to be a smart ass and this dumb ass is still having fun unlike you

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
and come to think of it Atid is the only one fighting here...Not those guys who keep on posting saying they are so good...In my opinon they are a bunch of TW players wannabeess who think they are so cool..:icon_razz:

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
laugh all you want but my odd and od say it all and the fact that im still around unlike most others who have plenty to say about nothing
you do understand the post your just trying to be a smart ass and this dumb ass is still having fun unlike you

lol @ thinking od really means anything in isolation,especially odd(which only means you got attacked and had support,AND on top of that the only methods of defending that take any amount of skill at all don't even give odd really so it means even less)

i'll link an old post on this forum by me too,it makes a few points on this issue,such as the fact that mass attacking barbs and inactives actually giving you more oda than attacking players because you lose far more troops for less oda gain attacking stacked villages(so that's where you got the oda from!) and the experiment I did is a bit amusing: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?p=3679409#post3679409

and who says me/Chuckiie aren't having fun? we have both been posting on the forums lately,and personally i've always found the forum aspect of this game to be more fun than the game itself(just another of the reasons I tend to get bored as worlds age I suppose,lots of interesting forum personalities tend to leave)

Last edited:

DeletedUser71060

ricky i know you will find this hard to believe but i support myself ask anyone whos on here and as for oda i never mentioned it i said odd and od
now for oda i gained most from attacking kiltom then saw and prime yes i know i dont noble there villages much i just kill there troops my tactics have worked for me to survive this long they might not be to your liking but i will be here at the end unlike some
one more thing i never have and never will say im a skilled player as im not unlike others who think they are good or even great players most have deleted saying they just got bored lol how can an active player get bored :}

DeletedUser17449

Lol Ricky, those stats are hilarious. But then again, he has to make up for the lost villages one way or another!

ampac, I'm not saying I'm good. I'm saying Hulk was good.

atid, I'm just guessing what you're trying to say. Apparently I've gotten lucky so far. Just like Ricky I am having fun. I quit W20 because it was time to move on, in more than one way. The lack of a challenge helped me with that. I have been away from tw altogether for about 1,5 year and now I'm catching up a bit, that's all.