W20 comeback on a new world

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol Ricky, those stats are hilarious. But then again, he has to make up for the lost villages one way or another!

ampac, I'm not saying I'm good. I'm saying Hulk was good.

atid, I'm just guessing what you're trying to say. Apparently I've gotten lucky so far. Just like Ricky I am having fun. I quit W20 because it was time to move on, in more than one way. The lack of a challenge helped me with that. I have been away from tw altogether for about 1,5 year and now I'm catching up a bit, that's all.

Yea, so no need to flame those guys who keep Fighting us...atid is fighting multiple players which deserve respect.

If ricky and you were able to keep up with those attacks then you deserve respect...But now your just players who quit.

Well there are still other worlds to play guys..So lets just meet there and show us your skills.:lol:

DeletedUser71060

Lol Ricky, those stats are hilarious. But then again, he has to make up for the lost villages one way or another!

ampac, I'm not saying I'm good. I'm saying Hulk was good.

atid, I'm just guessing what you're trying to say. Apparently I've gotten lucky so far. Just like Ricky I am having fun. I quit W20 because it was time to move on, in more than one way. The lack of a challenge helped me with that. I have been away from tw altogether for about 1,5 year and now I'm catching up a bit, that's all.
hulk were good in there time like who were and a few other tribes but they are no more
and im pleased your still having fun
i only post on here for bit of banter i dont mind anyone calling me what ever im used to it lol me and ampac get called all the time its just part of life but we both enjoy playing w20
so flame away

DeletedUser17449

I'm not flaming anyone, actually I'm still being very nice at this point!

I do admire atid's persistance, although it's obvious he's not fighting these players on his own.

I've shown my skills in several past Worlds including W20 and I might do so again in future Worlds. You can find me in 40-42-52-56. See you there!

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm not flaming anyone, actually I'm still being very nice at this point!

I do admire atid's persistance, although it's obvious he's not fighting these players on his own.

I've shown my skills in several past Worlds including W20 and I might do so again in future Worlds. You can find me in 40-42-52-56. See you there!

Hope the setting is nice, goodluck on you new worlds!

DeletedUser

actually I quit simply because world 32 was more fun

w32 WAS more fun! I went through like eight accounts there because people were playing ban wars over there and I quit when my tribe rimmed that meganoobcakecoveredinleetsauce tiger32k. That guy did not know when to shut up.

DeletedUser

w32 WAS more fun! I went through like eight accounts there because people were playing ban wars over there and I quit when my tribe rimmed that meganoobcakecoveredinleetsauce tiger32k. That guy did not know when to shut up.

Sup guyver come on skype more. :)

rich26ca

will do if it ever happens(although like I said it's highly unlikely,as far as I know *Huntress* is hardly ever on at all anymore and AreYouKidden is still going strong on w32)

I guess you could kinda say that i'm pretty much done with this game but am still carrying a torch for a new Hate. if it ever happens :icon_razz:

Ah rick its been forever and a day mate... i'm done after W49 but that would bring me out as well mate... hate was epic!!!

the funny thing is those all so called pros who always threatens me can't do anything about it...Actually they all quit when they have the chance.

Wow still sling the same crap from your bloated barb account.... there is no point even doing this as you don't listen to anyone but for the most part prime had very little to do with most of the people here quiting new world, RL and Boardom accounts for more of Care/Hulk/Who? quitting then anything...

and fiesty as i remember it before leaving Fear was already having that same issue with saw and is why i never agreed with diplomacy with you guys... you "guys" couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag.... don't get me wrong neither could prime but atleast there strategy of recruitment of the largest account to overwhelm has some credit to it... not the most elite way to go about it but it worked can't say the same about SAW!

Like someone else i knew once apon a time, lol... jks

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wow still sling the same crap from your bloated barb account.... there is no point even doing this as you don't listen to anyone but for the most part prime had very little to do with most of the people here quiting new world, RL and Boardom accounts for more of Care/Hulk/Who? quitting then anything...

and fiesty as i remember it before leaving Fear was already having that same issue with saw and is why i never agreed with diplomacy with you guys... you "guys" couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag.... don't get me wrong neither could prime but atleast there strategy of recruitment of the largest account to overwhelm has some credit to it... not the most elite way to go about it but it worked can't say the same about SAW!

LOL Like I said Prime is like an Energizer Bunny, keeps going and going, not like some players who are like Dead batteries thrown into oblivion... :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser71060

hi ampac not heard from you for a while nice to here your still with us
if primes a energizer bunny im a Duracell bunny lol
but i have to agree lot of dead bunnies

DeletedUser

Eks accepted my friend request on facebook yesterday - only a couple of years after I sent it !