W20 forum Suggestions

DeletedUser

:(

I would happily take it upon myself to be your little update-monkey.

I don't know if mimelim can afford so many bananas, lolzz. But yeah, a news ticker is always better than that propaganda bullshit :icon_wink: At least you know what's going on :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I don't know if mimelim can afford so many bananas, lolzz. But yeah, a news ticker is always better than that propaganda bullshit :icon_wink: At least you know what's going on :icon_cool:

I have no problem having those Tickers, personally I think they are cool... But if people stop sending me updates then it just falls apart.

DeletedUser

I have no problem having those Tickers, personally I think they are cool... But if people stop sending me updates then it just falls apart.

Just an off-topic question Mime, but what is your avator a picture of?

DeletedUser

My life is fulfilled :icon_cool: Oh and what do you think of seperating the top player and top tribe maps into 2 seperate threads?

DeletedUser

My life is fulfilled :icon_cool: Oh and what do you think of seperating the top player and top tribe maps into 2 seperate threads?

Will there be enough maps for something like this? If its really popular, by all means lets do it. I just don't want to have stickied threads that get updated once a month...

DeletedUser

On world 19 i don't think i've seen a top player map yet - so it's unlikely there'll be any here.

(Actually thats a lie, there was 1 player map with mods on, apart from that though :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

Spam/Discussion thread

Its needed.
So we don't spam everything else to peices.

Especially with some W6 characters coming over :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I want one and I think we could at least try :=)

applesoup

I miss Tribes 1 :icon_sad: I still play it occasionally although pretty much all tribes sites have been taken down..cough cough TW

DeletedUser

I'm all for the dominance maps, if tyrsis is around W20.

Too early to make that. Lots of families will come and go in the first couple of months (usually do) so it would be a whole load of work updating his maps.